Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

hater

It was night time and we had just eaten dinner with Dylan and Maria. Personally, they were both getting on my nerves, but i just tried to push that away.
I left as soon as i was finished, Cody trailing behind.
He started to whistle
"Please stop" I mumbled as we walked down the halls
He sang Mary Had a Little Lamb
"Come on stop" I said loudly
Jingle Bells
"Cody would you please stop" I hissed, turning around so that i was in his face.
He grinned 'Nope"
"I hate you" I said, entering our room. I laid down on the bed, closing my eyes. I was fully aware that i was still in my bikini from today, but i didnt care. I was too tired to. I opened my eyes and looked at Cody.
He was in the mirror flexing his muscles.
I rolled my eyes.
"You idiot" I snapped
He turned around "What? You jealous that Dylan doesnt have these?"
He said Dylan like it was a dirty word.
"That's not all that important. The real important thing's a little further south"
Cody, stupidly, looked down at his feet.
I slapped my forehead. "Go up"
He looked at his knees.
"Further..."
Idiot.
Finally he was staring at his crotch. It took him a few seconds and then-
"OH!"
"Yes! Finally!" I said, throwing myself back on the bed. "Gawd your stupid"
He laughed "Shut up!"
I forced myself up, knowing it wasnt healthy to sleep in a bikini at night. I grabbed panties and a large t-shirt (not sure who's it was...) and locked my self in the bathroom. There i striped of the bikini and switched it for my crap clothes. I walked out a few seconds later, throwing the suit in the corner of the room.
I'm not very clean...
I crawled into bed and under the covers. I grabbed the body pillow they had and hugged it to me. Yes, Cody's parents had requested a body pillow for whatever reason...
Do i want to know?
Not really...
I mean, how is it helpful? Maybe it was just supposed to be relaxing.
Maybe they found use for it in there time.
I shuddered, pushing away the thought of old people doing it.
Cody came over and laid down next to me. My back was to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him.
I sighed, knowing he wouldnt let go.
"Cody?" I asked into the darkness
"Yeah sexy legs?" He said against my neck.
I rolled my eyes "I was just wondering...."
"What"
"Well i never found out why i have to get married to you"
He shrugged "When your dad and my dad were kids they used to be friends. But then as they got older, they started to separate. And then one day they both said they would have their kids at the same time and whichever set came closest together with a boy and a girl would marry"
"Oh" I thought. That's a stupid reason! "Why?"
"So they would have to be closer together."
"Why at your house?"
"Cause my dad owns a bank thing or whatever its called. I dont know, we're just richer than you"
That angered me.
"But you're not super richer" I defended
"Well compared to you're family we are"
"Not-uh. We're well set for a family of middle class"
"And we're better"
"No you're not!"
"Gawd ok! Fine! You're family's better than mine!" He groaned.
I didnt count it as a victory. It was a forefitt
"So my dad'll be visit?" I asked quietly
"Yup."
"When?"
"I think he's going to come the Sunday after we get back"
"I think we should go somewhere Sunday"
"Why?"
"Cause i dont want to see his face"
"Why?"
"Its his fault that i'm here! That i'm laying next to a total stranger on a boat! I've never been on a boat in my life! And fishing boats dont count! My mom always said she wanted to be with me on my first boat ride but we're not even in the country! We're in the freakin bahamas or whatever and dont correct me if i'm wrong!"
Cody remained silent. I ranted on.
"He's the reason i had to break up with my boyfriend! He's the reason that Trixie won't be seeing me as much any more! He's the reason why everything is in the toilet! I don't want to see his stupid face again! Ever! I hate him!"
Cody was silent. And then-
"He was also the reason you found out your boyfriend cheated on you"
I screamed "DONT YOU TELL ME THAT! IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT!"
Cody flinched back an inch, surprised at my outburst.
"Gawd, sorry"
But i barely made thought out. I grabbed a pillow and began to cry in it.
I hate my father.
No. He's not mine any more.
I hate that man.
♠ ♠ ♠
new free credit report dot com commericals! I LUV THEM!!!
click here to see it