Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

lee

The second day of our week-long cruise had begun. Cody had woke me up, singing as he came out of the shower. Personally, I didn’t like normal singing unless it was like slipknot or escape the fate where screaming was involved. Cody sang out the screaming to one of my favorite songs to play on guitar hero—Scream Aim Fire by Bullet for My Valentine.
I opened my groggy eyes to see that I had taken up most of the bed. No wonder he was up early. I am such a freakin’ pig. I pushed myself up off the bed and grabbed a new swimsuit for today. It was black and revealing for a one piece. I changed in the bathroom, leaving on red shorts.
Cody was wearing yellow trunks. He glared at me as I shoved him out of the way so I could do my hair. I put it back in a simple pony tail and grabbed my flip-flops, a towel, and my ipod.
“Gona tan again?” Cody asked as we made our way down the hall
I shrugged “What else is there to do?”
“Tomorrow we hit the islands.” He noted, reading a sign on the wall.
“Cool” I mumbled
He groaned at my indifference. “You’re so boring to talk to”
I grinned “Thanks”
“what? You want to be boring?”
“Around you, yes”
“Cody!” I heard a high-pitched voice call. Maria ran over to him, hugging him. Dylan trailed behind slowly. I walked over to him, grabbing his hands.
“Jeez Maria,” Cody laughed “Bye Carts,”
I noticed that he didn’t say goodbye to Dylan.
“Hi Dylan” I grinned, turning my back on them.
“Hey Carter” His lips twitched
“What?” I asked, frowning
“Carts?”
I shrugged “He just does that to annoy me. He knows I hate it. Come on. I want breakfast”
~*~
It was night time. Well more like dusk. Dylan and I were on one of those tanning chairs. I was laying on top of him, his arms around me. It was more comfy than it sounds. My eyes were closed, heading moving to the beat of his breathing. His eyes were closed to, fingers running up and down my back.
A few little kids were still playing in the pool they had while their parents sat and watched. A few couples were there too, just like us. My feet were hanging over the edge of the hand rest, swaying this way and that.
I yawned. Dylan opened his eyes and smiled down at me. I returned his smile
“I think someone’s tired” He murmured in my ear
“Totally” I sighed “Good night Dylan”
I pecked his lips and got up. I didn’t really want to go to sleep, more like get away from him. I knew Dylan would stay there a bit longer. I was safe as I made my way to the opposite deck, sitting against the railing.
A guy sat down next to me. I looked up.
“Hey” he smiled
I nodded.
“You ok?” He asked “I thought I heard you crying”
I smiled, rubbing the tears away from my eyes “I’m fine. I just really hate my situation”
“Why? We’re on a cruise ship! This should be fun!” He argued
“It would be if I wasn’t sharing a room with a jackass, and being followed by a nerd” I said.
“Someone’s stalking you?”
“Well no. He thinks we’re dating and we kinda were yesterday, but today I just really want it to end”
“oh” The guy was silent for a few minutes. “I’m Lee by the way”
“Carter”
“Nice name”
I laughed “I know. It’s a guy’s name and a last name. Perfect for anything, huh?”
He chuckled “You could marry a guy name carter and name your son that. Then you’d use all three”
“I wish I could do that”
He was silent. Something in my voice told him that. After a few seconds he said,
“We’re going to the islands tomorrow”
“I know”
“Want to go with me? You can break it off we that stalker guy and we’ll just go and hang”
“As a date?” I snorted. Oh gosh. I’m so rude
“As friends”
“Ok. Friends” I smiled. He held out his hand. I shook it.
“I guess we should be getting back then. It’s getting kinda late”
“Naw. The party’s just begun.” He winked and stood up, holding out a hand to me. I grabbed it and stood up with him.
We walked to the hallway where the people are walking, going to bed. Lee smiles at me and walks me to my door. I lead him there. We stop in front of the closed door. I looked up at him, holding both of his hands.
I wrapped my arms around his and hugged him
“Thanks” I whispered in his ear.
“no problem” He said back