Sequel: A Mistaken Kiss
Status: how do you guys like the new layout??(:

Arranged and pregnant. With two different people.

No1.Part2.

We were laying on the grass, only the moon providing light.
The car was parked some feet away. Close enough for it not to get stolen.
I was laying next to Cody, his arm providing me a pillow. He played with a strand of my hair, twirling it around his fingers.
We were in the park by our house. The little kids gone from here, silence filling it. Other than our little chittering.
“Cody shut up” I whispered, giggling slightly
“Whatever Carts” He rolled his eyes.
“You know?” I said, rotating onto my elbow so I could look him in the face.
“What” He whispered, smiling
“I’ve actually kind of enjoyed myself tonight?” I smiled slightly, brushing the hair out of my eyes
He grinned “Really?”
“Yea. You’re not as big of a dick as normal”
He looked at me dead serious, “What are you on and where can I get some?”
I laughed, falling down onto my back “Shut up. You know I’m not on anything”
He grinned again, his face back to joking. “Well..”
“HEY!” I slapped him playfully.
A wind picked up, blowing the grass. I shivered, rolling into Cody. He wrapped his arms around me, protecting me from the wind.
Once the wind calmed down, I pulled away slightly. Cody looked down at me.
He was kind of cute…
He smiled.
“What?”
“Nothing” He smirked
“No seriously”
“For a girl pregnant with some stranger’s kid, you’re pretty cute right now”
I blushed “I don’t know whether to be flattered or pissed at that comment”
“let me answer for you—flattered”
“Well for a guy who I’ve only known for a couple months and is usually a dick, you’re pretty cute right now too” I smiled, bitting my lip
“I’ll ignore the insult in that” He rolled his eyes at me.
I grinned “Ya that’s probably best”
Cody sighed, standing up. “Come on. We’d better get back home”
I sighed, grabbing his hand and pulling myself up. “Why?”
“It’s almost tomorrow” He smirked at me
I groaned, falling forward into his arms. Cody caught me, hugging me. I reached into his pocket and took his keys.
I pulled away, smirking
“Wha—” he stopped seeing his keys in my hand.
Smiling devilishly, I hurled them to the right as hard as I could. They flew away, dropping into the field somewhere.
He looked at my, in shock.
I smiling innocently at him
“Oh you bitch” He smirked, tackling me. I laughed, falling down. Cody was on top of me, pinning my arms down.
“Hi there” I breathed, noticing how close his lips were to mine.
“Hey” He said, just as breathless. I guess he noticed the distance also.
I’d never wanted him to kiss me as much as I did now. Oh my gosh. The intensity was baffling. I never liked Cody. What the hell was up with me tonight?
Cody held my eyes. The same feeling of lust was expressed on his face. He lowered himself slowly, not breaking eye-contact.
Our noses touched.
I could feel his breath on my lips.
I closed my eyes.
Cody pressed his lips against mine.
And kissed me.
I kissed back.
Oh gosh. It was one of the best kisses I’d ever had. Lust mixed our confused emotion. Sure, I’d kissed him before. I’d kissed plenty of guys too. I’d kissed plenty of guys I thought I was inlove with.
Yet, this feeling was nothing like those.
Where those kisses were of only lust, his was of emotion.
Where those kisses lacked the tender gentleness, his spread it out, balancing the roughness and the softness.
To sum it up, this was an amazing kiss.
Cody released my arms, sliding his hands underneath my back. I cupped his face with one hand, gripping his hair with the other.
It wasn’t a sex-charged kiss.
It wasn’t alone lust.
It was… something else.
Indescribable.
You’ll know when you’re kissed like that.
Slowly we pulled away. He kissed me once more…twice more…. A third time.
And then stopped.
I looked at him
He looked at me.
Cody pulled off me.
It was awkward.
Cody cracked a smile “Bet I can find those keys before you”
I rolled my eyes “please. I threw them. I know where they landed”
“You so don’t”
“Alright you’re on. I’m going to find them first”
“No your n—” he scrambled up after me as I took off.
Laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright i just wanted to get this out. i'm tired as fuck.
its almost ten
but i've had barely any sleep
ughgh.
i'm soo going to bed.
night guys
Love you<3
subscribe&comment
and if you're new, please. read another chapter. further back.
seriously:D