Silently Serene

The Secrete Sanctum

AN: hey guys sorry it took so long to update but here you go hope you like it. :]
comment please!

Mikey’s P.O.V
I wasn’t sure if that was the most preeminent suggestion but her eyes told me different, they were chilling and soothing at the same time. Like portals to an additional universe, they took beauty to an original intensity. A grin swept itself across my face as I nodded, with that motion she turned and glided away with a smirk. I relocated my table, grabbed my jacket, and told Gerard I would meet him back at the house later tonight. He sneered my way as he rolled his eyes and took a nip of the toasting Champaign.

She was waiting for me by the front door. She had a bag in her hand and I assumed that it contained her clothes. She left it at the foot of the marble steps as we strolled down into the serene darkness and towards the gardens. I noted she was wearing black chucks, which added a cliché sense to her dress. I could see goose bumps rising off her petite arms. Who was the genesis that required her to wear a strapless dress in the middle of December? I removed my suit jacket and gently rapped it around her tiny frame. She turned back and smiled, mutely thanking me for the gesture. She slid her arms through the sleeves and somehow her fingers winded up tangled with mine. This feeling of flooded through my body, I had butterflies in my stomach, and no matter what I did I couldn’t shake this happy grin from my face.

Jade’s P.O.V

We had been walking for about forty five minutes when we came to a frozen over pond, surrounded by a beautiful ice preserved garden. Almost as if this one vicinity had been frozen in time keeping protected from the ruggedness of winter. There was a light fog and a chilly breeze up his jacket kept me warm. I’m not even exactly sure how my hand had become perfectly entwined with his but it didn’t matter.

I couldn’t grasp what this feel was. Am I falling for him? Impossible, I barely know him. This is a one time thing I bet after tonight I will never see, Mikey Way, again. Maybe I should enjoy this while it lasts. Just as this thought crossed my mind I felt him pull me in and up into a kiss. And I swear if Frankie hadn’t hit the horn at the exact second our lips where to touch I would have melted into the ground. I looked over to see Frankie sitting in his car laughing with that famous smirk on his face. I and Mikey started towards the car, Mikey was a cute gentleman and picked up my bag for me. I just sat there and glared at Frankie, my green eyes shone with anger, daggers were forming and he knew it. If looks could kill Frankie would be draped in a plastic bag and stashed in the trunk right now. Mikey apprehensively went to go sit in the back seat, he seemed almost fearful of what Frankie might say after seeing him try to kiss me.
“Hey Mikey, sit in the front with Frank I have to change”
“Umm ok”

I got in the back and started to change while Frankie started to drive. I looked after I slid on my pants under my dress, to find both of them looking through the rearview mirrors.
“Hey, both of you NO PEEKING” I said kicking the backs of their chairs.
“Hey Jay watch it, I’m driving here” Frankie laughed.
They both managed to keep there eyes on the road till I was finished and stated
“Clear”
They both gave the same sinister smirk as Frankie commented
“Yeah I know”
“Haha funny loser”
“That hurts you cut my deep” Frankie joked holding the left side of his chest.
“So where are we going anyways?’ Mikey spoke for the first time since we started driving.
“The Secret Sanctum” Frankie answered half giggling to himself.
He looking over at me for approval and I nodded.
“Did you get the beer?” I asked leaning towards the front of the sporting my new cloths.
“Nah we have to stop”
“Uhh alright the usual?”
“Yes maim”

We pulled into the parking lot of a liquor store some of our friends worked at so we didn’t get IDed. Frankie threw a twenty back at me and Mikey went to do the same but before he got the chance I came up behind him kissing his cheek and softly speaking into his ear
“This ones on me”
I could feel him smile as he turned to kiss me but I was already out of the car.

Mikey’s P.O.V

“What are you all smiles about?” Frank broke me from a Trans.
“Wha…what do you mean?” I stammered
Damn I must have been smiling like a feakin idiot.
“You know what I mean. Whats up with you and Jay? I saw you try and kiss her…”
“I…I meet her at the wedding and she seems really nice.”
“Haha calm down dude I was just joking. She is my best friend though so you hurt her and you die.”
“I wouldn’t dare”

Just then Jade came back into the car., I turned to see her in with back seat with a twelve pack of beer and a six pack of Mike’s Hard Lemonade, I laugh slightly to myself as we drove off. About ten minutes late we came to a big old tree near a frozen pond and a field of tall grass. These areas were hard t come by in Jersey. Frank parked in the field and we all climbed out, he grabbed the beverages from the back and climbed into the tree. There was some rumbling around and a few ouches until suddenly there was light. I hadn’t realized until now that there was a giant tree house nestled between the branches of the old tree.

It was a perfect night. The sky was clear of clouds so the sincere stars where exposed. It was a new moon so other then their dim sparkle the atmosphere was dark and mysterious.

Jade was already half way up the tree when she turned and noticed I wasn’t behind her.
“Hey Mikey Mouse, you coming?” she smiled
What was with this girl and nicknames? I like it though her own personal touch.
“Yeah comin”
I adjusted my glasses and started towards the tree, by the time I reached to house Frank and Jade both already had drinks in their hands.