Status: Active

Pick The Poison And Pour Yourself A Glass

Drunk All Over

The night passed and it was already morning- around 2 am and some of the guests were already gone. Me and William mostly talked about how life was and music. Spencer was already drunk but managed to go where I was seated at.

"Tristuuhh, I'm gunna *hiccup* stay over at the Cobra's *hiccup* bus for the night." she slurred.

"You're drunk," I frowned.

"This? Nah," she laughed.

Wow. I never seen her this drunk.

"You sure?" I asked.

"I sure am!" she said. She wasn't steady, she wobbled a bit and almost fell.

"Don't worry we'll take care of her," Vicky T reassured me.

Cobra then left the venue which only left a couple of people, including TAI.

"You wanna go back to the bus? It's really late," William said, standing up.

"Sure," I said doing the same.

We were getting ready for bed when suddenly Sisky fell flat on the floor.

"Dude! You alright?" Chizzy said helping Sisky up.

"Never been better," he laughed.

Man. That party had really strong beer.

Everyone retired for the night and was in their respective bunks. Me on the other hand couldn't help but just stare at the ceiling.

Fuck, it was freezing.

I curled up in my blanket. Events from earlier this evening played in my head.

Ian telling me he was sorry. William telling me I looked pretty. William holding my hand.

He told me he likes me. Fair enough, I feel the same way for him. I'm guessing our feelings are mutual now. No, stop it Trista. Don't keep your hopes up.

I sighed. I stood up and got my hoodie and went outside. Even the driver was wasted so we had to stay for the night.

It was like 3 degrees outside, I know I was exaggerating but man was it cold. Reminds me of Chicago. But I didn't mind since I was wearing my kitty pajamas and my hoodie. All I needed now was a bench to sit on or something.

I found a bench that was at the corner but noticed someone was seated there too.

"Bill?" I said, surprised. I thought he was asleep.

"Trista," he smiled. "What are you doing here?"

"I was just about to ask the same thing,"

I noticed that he was only wearing a scarf. His nose red. Poor guy.

"Wait here!"

I ran back to the bus (not trying to wake anyone up) and got my spare hoodie.

I came back to where William was and gave him my hoodie.

"For me?"

"Yea," I said catching my breath. "You perfectly fit in women clothes so you'll have no problem wearing that,"

He had a great figure. He even looks sexy if you ask me.

"Thanks, but I didn't mean to be a bother." he said, embarrassed. "Why were you in a hurry then?"

I was now breathing normally.

"You might catch a cold," I smiled. Well it's true.

"That's really sweet of you. Thank you," he smiled. "But isn't that my part? I am the guy after all."

"Just shut up and wear it," I chuckled.

William acted as if he was hurt, then laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't they look adorable? Aw. Haha.
So, I've been gone for 2 weeks. Longer than expected.
Make me happy, Comment/Subscribe. :)

Oh and read my friend's story I Want To Taste The Rainbow! when you have the time. It's really cute. Thanks!