Status: Active

Pick The Poison And Pour Yourself A Glass

She's Still Painting Flowers For You

It was around 6 in the morning when I woke up.

Ugh. 3 hours of sleep didn't do any good for me.

I walked over to the dining area and to my surprise, William was cooking pancakes. And the thing that surprised me most was that it wasn't burnt.

"Good morning, my lady." he smiled as he piled some pancakes on a plate.

"Good morning," I yawned and smiled.

"I made you pancakes," he said as he gave me the plate. "It's not as good as yours, but I did my best in making them special just for you."

Aw.

"For starters, it isn't burnt." I chuckled as I smothered whipped cream on my breakfast.

"Well, like I said, I did do my best." he shrugged.

I took a bit of his masterpiece pancake.

"I was only kidding. Besides, it tastes great." I grinned. "And I'm not saying that just because I love you."

"I'm glad you like it," His face lit up.

"Who loves who?" Spencer said as she walked in, stretching her arms.

Shit. She's up.

"Good morning, baby." I smiled at Spencer, hoping that my sweet-talking would get me off the hook.

"Nice try, Brookes." she smirked as she grabbed her own breakfast. "I know what's going on between you and lover boy."

I looked over at William.

"I did tell her about my plan," Bill smiled.

"Yep, told me two weeks ago." Spencer said as she shoved more of the pancakes in her mouth.

Man. Was she hungry or what.

"So you knew about this all along?''

"Sure did, princess." she grinned.

"And it's completely cool with you?"

"Totally," she said as she drank her coffee.

"And you didn't tell me that she knew about this," I frowned at William.

"I didn't know you'd be upset about all this," William said.

To be honest, I wasn't upset. I just thought that Spencer would freak out or something if she knew. I mean, William is her guy best friend after all.

"I'm not upset," I smiled at William. "I just thought that Spencer would freak and..."

"Just to make things clear, I'm not freaked out, mad or whatever with your little relationship. I'm actually happy for you guys," Spencer said in a matter-of-fact tone.

I was stunned.

Really, I was.

"Uh, thanks." I said, trying to hide the shock in my face.

Spencer just grinned then approached William. She whispered something to him, then Bill just nodded.

"I'll be at the back if you need me," she said.

I wonder what she told him.

"I shouldn't do any funny stuff," he chuckled.

Oh.

Oh Spencer.

It took us a few more hours until we reached the next city.

Me and Spencer then decided to stroll around the town for awhile and do some shopping or just pig out on the local delicacies.

Hey, we could do both.

William and the boys were busy preparing for their show, so we didn't bother calling them.

"You really should hook up with Gabe," I said out-of-the-blue after ordering a hot fudge sundae from McDonalds. Spencer went with caramel.

"Seriously, what the hell." she said as she we went out of the fast food chain.

"You guys look good together! Honest." I grinned at her.

"You have fudge all over your front teeth, princess." Spencer said making a silly face.

"You;re changing the subject."

"Glad you noticed,"

What the fuck. Earth to Spencer.

"Gabe's a good guy. And he is gorgeous."

"Wait until Beckett hears that,"

"Then go ahead and tell him. I'm still sticking to what I said." I shrugged.

Spencer looked at me and shrugged.

"I know he is," her face softened. "I really like him. Like, like him like him. And he really likes me too, but..."

"But what?" I asked as I intertwined my fingers with hers.

"I don't think I'm ready for a relationship yet,"

Does she mean...

"Wait, hold on a sec. You mean you're not over-"

She squinted her eyes.

I took that as a yes.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't know. I thought you got over him,"

"I thought so too."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back!
Sorry for the uber late update.
Shitloads of things to do in school.

Comment please?