Status: Active

Pick The Poison And Pour Yourself A Glass

Meet The Infamous Girlfriend

Bill just smiled and placed his arm around me.

We then waited for a couple of hours to get to our next destination. The crew then went out of the bus for awhile to rest or dine in the local restaurants and cafes.

Me and Spencer then head out to the nearby cafe to grab a couple of egg custards. It was Spencer's request to stay outside so she could have a smoke.

"I'm sorry," she said as she grabbed a pack of Marlboro from her rucksack. "Urges."

"It's okay," I replied. "So about last night..."

"Look, if you guys ever did something on my bed, I'll just change the bed sheets. No biggie." she said, taking a whiff.

"Not that," I acclaimed. "Why did you stay over at Cobra's?"

"Oh. That," Spencer said and paused for awhile. "Me and Gabe just did some talking last night."

"And?" I asked with a hint of hope in my voice.

"We just talked," she said, blowing a stream of smoke into the air. "About life and shit like that."

"If you don't want to tell me, it's fine," I stated. "Just letting you know, best friend." I said pointing at myself.

"Look, nothing's really happening between me and Gabe. I'll let you know when things start to get interesting." she said, tilting her cigarette on the ashtray.

I took one more look at Spencer, figuring out if she's really telling the truth. Something about her tone, made me feel that she was telling the truth.

"Fine," I said. "Just make it sure that I'm the first one to know, alright?"

"Yes ma'am," Spencer grinned.

After consuming our egg custards, we went back in the tour bus and continued in our journey.

It took us two hours tops when we arrived in the venue.

The boys got their stuff and went right away to the booth for their M&G session with the fans. Leaving Bill stealing a kiss from me.

Spencer and I then waited by the lines of screaming and anxious fans, given that we were bored as hell and didn't know what to do to pass time.

A couple of girls then approached us and smiled, saying, "Aren't you William Beckett's girlfriend?"

Judging by their appearance, I'd say that they were around the age of 14 to 15.

"Guilty," I smiled.

"How is it like being his girlfriend?" the brunette kid squealed.

"Well, it's a pretty tough job." I stiffled a laugh.

"I'm willing to take over of you want!" the kid with the red streak in her hair said.

"Haley!" the other girls shhh-ed.

"What?" the girl defended. "She said it was a tough job! I was just making an offer. Sheesh."

Spencer just laughed as she was standing beside me.

"Who's she?" another kid asked.

"Oh, she's Spencer. My best friend and Bill's friend too." I said patting her back.

"Whoa. She's really pretty. Both of you are." the group of girls grinned.

"Thanks," I smiled.

These kids are really nice, I thought to myself.

"I forgot to mention," I said. "She'll be Gabe's future girlfriend."

"Trista!" Spencer shouted, turning scarlet.

"Oh my gosh," the girls screamed.

"Yup!" I smiled. "But you guys should keep this as our little secret, okay?"

The girls nodded excitedly in approval.

"Oh! It's our turn already," the blonde kid said.

"It was nice meeting you guys," I smiled. "And thanks for coming to the show tonight, we really appreciate it."

"It was nice meeting the both of you too! No problem, and please take care of William for us!"

"I will!" I said as I waved back to the youth of America.

"Did you really have to say that?" Spencer frowned.

"I'm sorry," I chuckled as I nudged her shoulder. "They seemed like good kids so I just had to tell them a little secret."

"Whatever," she said as she rolled her eyes. "You owe me. Bigtime."

"Whatever you say," I grinned as I kissed Spence on the cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
You know the drill!
Comment/Subscribe.