Status: Active

Pick The Poison And Pour Yourself A Glass

The Life I Have To Live

I felt myself starting to wake up. This sucks. I barely slept. I snuggled onto my blanket some more. Man. Who knew that a tour bus would get so damn cold overnight. I hate this. I hate the cold.

I sensed that someone walking and opened the curtains.

"Rise and shine, love!" Spencer screamed.

I knew it.

"Close the damn curtains, Flynn! I barely slept last night thanks to all the ruckus you and Sisky made," I groaned and snuggled onto my blanket some more, covering my face.

"Don't be a kill joy, Brooks." she pulled the covers off me, "Just so you know, it's Day 1 of our vacation."

I stood my ground and covered my face with a pillow. That should drive her away. But to my dismay, she had other tricks planned out. She tickled my feet.

"Fuck off!" I screamed and laughed at the same time.

"I won't! Just get your lazy butt up and I'll stop," she joined my laughing.

I hate her. I really, really do.

"Fine!" I said in defeat.

Thank God. The madness is finally over.

As I got up from the bed, I muttered a small "ass" to Spencer.

"I love you too," she smiled. "Dick,"

We then went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Hopefully.

What greeted us were burnt toast and a shirtless William. Mmm... edible.

"Good morning, ladies." he greeted us.

"Morning," we answered back.

The others were still fast asleep, so there wasn't much going on. Except for William though.

What the hell?

"Sorry for the shitty breakfast. I was busy looking for my shirt, you see," he said.

"We don't mind," Spencer grinned as she started making coffee for the both of us.

"Isn't that right, Trista?"

"Yea," I agreed.

It is official. I hate Spencer. I fucking hate her.

"Oh," William smiled. "Here it is."

Damn. He found it already?

He wore his skimpy blue v-neck and sat on the couch to watch CSI: Miami.

We had nothing to do, so we joined him.

A musician's life on tour: Eat, sleep, play, perform, loaf around.

It's a vicious cycle.

"Where are we, anyway?" Spencer asked looking out the window.

"Missouri," William said, eyes fixed on the tv.

Missouri, already? Whoa.

"So what time's sound check?" Spencer asked again.

"3 pm," William answered, now scanning through the channels. "We'll be at Pop's by 12,"

"What do we do by then?" I questioned.

My apologies. I am very clueless when it comes to these kinds of things.

"Whatever you wish to do, love." William smiled at me.

Love?

"What I meant was..." he was cut mid-sentence by Mike.

"Fix your damn shoes, Bill!" Mike yelled from the bunk area. "You're not the only person who lives in this god damned tour bus!"

Wow. Talk about severe hangover.

"Excuse me ladies," William stood up and bowed like a gentleman. "Duty calls,"

More shouts and yells followed.

"So, what do you want to do?" Spencer asked me. "Love,"

She was more of emphasizing the love part.

"I don't know..." I sighed and turned my attention on the screen.

I certainly will not entertain Spencer's jokes. Really.

"How about, hmm... a movie perhaps?"

"What movie?"

"Not sure. What DVD's are in the shelf anyway?" she said pointing at the shelf piled up with DVDs.

I scanned the shelf.

"There's Dead Silence, A Walk To Remember, Twilight..."

"Nah. Creepy. Mushy. Overrated." she yawned. "What else?"

"Blades of Glory, Talladega Nights,"

"Blades of Glory! Man do I love that movie." Spencer clapped and laughed.

"Such a gay movie." I spatted back. Really, it is.

"I know it's a gay movie. That's why I love it." she grinned.

Can't wait. Me and my gay best friend will be watching Blades Of Glory. Fantastic. Yup, this is the life.

William walked back in and joined our conversation.

"What are you girls up to?" he asked and sat beside Spencer.

"Just looking through DVDs," I replied. Not making eye contact though. God knows what will happen if I looked at him. I can't afford another tease by Spencer. Nope.

"Yea. If you guys don't mind, we'll be staying here in the tour bus while waiting for sound check." Spencer said, not in an "asking for permission" kind of way. More of permitting herself.

"Nah. We don't mind. You guys watching a movie?"

"Obviously," she said.

"Blades Of Glory." I continued.

"Why aren't you girls one of a kind," he laughed.

I laughed with William's statement. And yes, we certainly are one of a kind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Probably shitty.
Comment.