Daddy's Little Girl

Entry 10: October 21, 2007

October 21, 2007

Dear Diary,

Mood: Confused

Uncle Gee told me not to go on the internet. At first I was curious to as to why, the internet is filled with wonderful information about bands I like, and people, Facebook (Myspace is lame), and other things that I like. But that was until I found fan fiction. I was so surprised, because I thought I was the only one who did that….but I was not. I like to write anime fan fiction (Uncle Gee got me into that kind of stuff, and please keep it a secret, because if the world finds that out, life will really suck for me). Then I asked some of my friends if they did that and they answered yeah, and I wanted to read some of their fan fiction, and let me tell you…I was very confused. Some of my friends have let me read some of their…My Chemical Romance fan fiction. Because apparently MCR is the hot shit off the world and everyone wants to pretend different things to them. This is weird from my point of view. Let us just say, some people have the idea of how the boys all right…and some people have got the idea completely wrong. (Now I know why he told me not to go on the internet)

I’m not going to lie, some of my favorite MCR Fan fiction to read is the ones about the daughters or sons of MCR, the best in particular the daughter of my father. I laugh so hard because most of them are really how I came to be. Frank had sex with someone on tour and then he did not know about her. Luckily, for me, Dad kept good contact with my biological mother who didn’t want me. Anyway, if the girl does not know that Frank is her father, they freak out.

“OMG! You are my father! Let’s have a jam session!” –pulls out a random guitar and plays with Frank-

I think that is so hilarious, and all the girls are the same, they have a band, either is lead singer or plays rhythm guitar, and fall in love with one of the band members or Bert. Then they get pregnant! Do people really think I act like that? Falling in love with one of the band members is gross, they are family. And Bert…ewww….the man can sing, but he’s really gross. I mean…it seems like he never showers. I just do not understand how people write that kind of stuff. Whatever though, I just thought I would try to make myself less confused, but by writing more about it, then I get more confused.

Another fan fiction that I am confused is the fact that Gerard Way, a 30-year-old man, would go with a random 12 or 11-year-old girl he just met. A girl that when he was eight or nine was first born. Does that strike you as icky or just me…that means….ew…I don’t want to think about it.

Do not get me started on slash. To my dismay, I accidentally read one about dad…and Gerard. THEY EVEN HAVE ONES ABOUT GERARD AND MIKEY! THEY ARE BROTHERS AND GERARD IS ALWAYS THE DOMINATING ONE! I FEEL SO BAD FOR MIKEY! I CANNOT EVEN LOOK THEM IN THE EYES ANYMORE!

I asked dad if he knew was what was going on, he laughed and told me something that Ray said a long time ago. That he was happy that their fans were expressing their creativity but he wished that they would stop making the band having sex with each other. Amen to that. So to piss a bunch of people off, I went on a forum, I think it was on this place called Mibba or something like that, and said…

Please, stop making weird fan fictions bout the band, it really freaks them out.

I got chewed out for that one. I mean, the stories were very good, detaled is really nice but that one girl was right. If I don’t like to see it, why am I reading it. Now, I’m not trying to bash anyone here…(not that anyone is reading this…since this is just a diary entry) but..I donno. Whatever…My head hurts. I need to tell dad that he needs to tune that guitar.
Oh! Gerard got married to Lyn Z. I like her, she’s a sweetie. Now I have an auntie! YAY! Well I’ve had an autie…Auntie Alicia, but I don’t really get to see her, but I love her hair. I have to tell dad that Mikey needs to bring her over.

Love,

A.J.