Crash and We'll Collide

Chapter Three;

I stepped off of the tour bus and stretched in the sunlight. I didn’t get the chance to even glance around me though before William had taken my hand in his and dragged me to the side with him.

“What’s going on Beth? You‘re hiding something,” He stated with narrowed eyes that searched my face.

“Seriously?” I asked incredulously with my eyebrows raised.

“You’re acting differently,” He stared unnervingly into my eyes as if the answer was just going to leap out at him if he tried hard enough.

“You seem to have forgotten that you had me up at five this morning so I think I’m allowed to be a bit off with you,” I said softly and directed my eyes away from him and to the people walking by us instead.

“I’m not stupid Beth, there is something going on. You’re my sister, I know you too well for you to try and hide something from me. You was acting funny before I even told you that I was dragging you out of your house at five am. So what’s going on?” I looked back to my brother and saw the worry in his eyes but I wasn’t ready to tell him yet.

“There’s nothing going on, I swear.” I uttered with a sigh.

“Truly promise?” William asked causing me to roll my eyes at him with a small laugh.

“I’m twenty-two years old William, not twelve. I don’t you need you permanently looking out for me anymore,” Without another word I turned away from him and walked towards the venue. I didn’t look back at William but instead kept my eyes focused on what was going on around me.

There were a group of people stood in the doorway to the venue as I came up to it. I manoeuvred my way around them and couldn’t help but feel like I recognised one of the guys as I looked back at them. He had an afro and his face looked so familiar but I couldn’t remember where from. With a sigh I turned back to where I was going and walked through the halls. Was I that transparent for William to have almost figured me out straight away?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, if you're reading this then I would like if you left a comment? Come on, it doesn't exactly take more than two minutes now does it?