Changing Moments

Chapter 9

David's POV.

Once Allie left I looked over at Mike and he was staring at me, not even blinking. It was getting really creepy.

" Dude, cut it out." I threw a pillow at him. Score! It hit him right in the face.

" I'd be careful if I were you mate. I can make things happen for you."

" What the hell?"

" Allie. You like her, I can hook you guys up."

" I do not like her."

" Um yeah, yeah you do."

" Whatever Johns."

" Well if you really don't like her you're in for hell then. Just like my little hug scheme, there's a lot more where that came from."

" Go to bed."

" David has a crushhh, David has a crush! David has a--"

" I'll crush your face."

" Go to bed Cook."

I decided to keep my mouth shut or this would've probably lasted all night. If it was that easy to tell I liked Allie, why hasn't she caught on? I sighed, well that settles it. She doesn't have feelings for me.

Allie's POV.

It was the next day and Lauren and I were just going to catch up until the live show tonight. It was the Top 24(12 Men), I knew Michael was going to sing " Light My Fire, by The Doors." and David was singing " Happy Together, by The Turtles.". But I only heard a tiny bit of each of them, so I was very excited.

So that afternoon we went shopping and just did a bunch of girl stuff, and of course stopped at Star bucks.

" I haven't got a chance to watch the Hollywood week stuff of TV. Is there anyone other then Michael that has a chance?" Lauren asked sipping her Caramel Frappuccino.

" Oh yeah, they're so talented this year."

" Any cute ones?"

" I wouldn't really say cute...."

" Allie? Are you saying there's a HOT one?! I must know!"

" You promise if I tell you, you won't say anything to him."

" Well yeah it's not like you're in love with him or anything. We always used to talk boys."

I gave a really stifled laughed. Wow that just sounded really awkward.

" Yeah I'm not... in love with him. It's David Cook. He is pretty close with Michael."

" Ouu, we are gonna have fun tonight girl! I'm so glad you came, I missed us."

" I know! Me, you, and Michael were like the best of friends since we were in diapers."

We kept on talking about the old days until it was time to head for the studio. Lauren and I had the VIP backstage passes or whatever, I really didn't know what they were. But since we knew Michael we were aloud to come early and hang with everyone and stuff.

David's POV.

Michael and I were finishing up our rehearsals when I saw Allie walk in with another girl. She was actually very pretty too! She had long blonde hair about the same length as Allie's and looked perfectly tanned. Must of been something in the water these kids drank. I was already starting to give up on Allie liking me, it was just to big of a dream. I could settle for her friend, but she didn't even compare to how gorgeous Allie was.

" Hey Michael! Hey David!" Allie said.

" Hey hey there pretty ladies." Michael said giving them a hug.

" Well doesn't this bring back memories." That other girl laughed.

I watched Allie's friend look at me and nudged Allie in her arm.

" Oh David, this is my friend Lauren Foster ."

" Nice to meet you David!

" No the pleasure's all mine."
♠ ♠ ♠
*Ahem* I love comments.