I Don't Want You Back

Four years of hating you.

“It’s been four years, and you still talk about it.” Haylen sighed, knowing I was still upset about it. “Yeah, but he told me he loved me. The ring, the nights we spent together.. Meant nothing to him.” I retorted, getting a little angry. “Calm down. You knew how he was even before you met him.” Haylen said, walking into the kitchen, pouring some cereal.

We live together, and we have ever since graduation.

“I thought he wasn’t like that – well, to this extent anyway!” I said, slamming my fist onto the counter beside Haylen. “I thought we could make things work. But no – I was just a stupid teenager, who thought he was the one.” I began rubbing my hands. I hit my fist on the counter pretty hard, and it hurt. “I guess. And you still think he’s the one, don’t you?” Haylen asked. She knew what was coming next. “Well of course I do. I know I had a real connection with him. And where is he now? I have no clue. He said he’d call an hour after he left for my place, but did he? No. So that obviously means he never left, and couldn’t even bother to call me.” I shook a little, the words coming out of my mouth rapid.

Haylen dropped the conversation, and picked up her cellular, which was vibrating. “Oh, it’s Bill.” Haylen whispered, smiling. I rolled my eyes, and felt my back getting hot, and my face tensing and my hands forming into tight balls.

Yes, they were still close, Haylen and Bill. They called each other every night and texted all day. I was jealous of Haylen. Jealous that she still has the one she loves, and I became forgotten, a small shadow of his past.

“Bill says they’re at their apartment in LA. They partied all last night!” Haylen said, the small giggly girl beginning slowly come back. “And I bet Tom had another one night stand. Is that what the next line says?” She hated it when I made everything about Tom. “No, actually, it doesn’t.” Haylen replied, a little annoyance beginning to show in her voice.

“He says Tom, Gustav and Georg are all doing good. Gustav and Georg say Hi, by the way.” Haylen said, not bothering to look up. She knew if it was possible, I would be breathing flames right now.

“Oh, so they all say Hi, except for Tom? Is he really that big of a coward?”

“No, it has nothing to do with that. Tom isn’t even there with them right now. He’s elsewhere, shopping.”

“I’m sure he is.”
♠ ♠ ♠
BLAH, short first chapter, buut the second will be better, I promise.
Read & comment, pleeease.