No Easy Way Out

Image

Nicolette “Nikki” Marino, 24, is one of the nation’s best female skateboarders. She may be a newcomer, but she’s definitely got talent. And not only does she win contests, but she won the heart of the ever popular guitarist Synyster Gates. In the public’s eye, they are the ideal couple. And that’s what Nikki thought at first too, until she sees something that she really wasn’t supposed to see.

Fearing for her life, she runs to the only person that she could think of so last minute. That person just so happens to be pro-skateboarder and jackass Bam Margera, who she met at a competition. She begins to feel right at home at Castle Bam, but will she continue to see Bam as only a life saver or something more?

And what will the boys of A7X do when they find out that Nikki ran away, taking their secret with her? Only time will tell. Countless challenges and heartaches await this young skateboarder. She will soon come to realize that when you’re staring at the face of danger, there really is no easy way out.
  1. Leave Me With Him
    I knew why, I just didn’t want to have to admit to myself that he would really do this to me.
  2. Bipolar
    If he was just the asshole I’d come to know…then why would he go through all this trouble?
  3. Dare Devils
    This might look like a crazy stunt, but I’m not worried. I’ve got a trick up my sleeve.
  4. Choking
    Despite the fact that she was seducing my boyfriend, she certainly did not deserve to die
  5. Keeping Cool
    I didn’t want him anywhere near me…but it’s not like I can have him know that, otherwise he’ll get suspicious.
  6. So Much Worse
    She’s bound to figure it all out eventually. She can’t be that dumb
  7. Pretty Little Liability
    We were all waiting for you to finally figure it out on your own. I mean ***, you can’t be that stupid,
  8. Hitch Hiked
    By now she could’ve sneaked on a plane or at least driven a few miles. She may have gone to the police.
  9. A Stalker's Welcome
    Now instead of an easy victory, we’ve got ourselves the thrill of the chase!
  10. An Uncomfortable Comfort
    He gladly took the knife and smiled. “Well baby, I guess this is goodbye.”
  11. The Wrong Time For Pranks
    How dare he even try to joke about that? I nearly had a heart attack.
  12. Friends Into Enemies, Enemies Into Friends
    “Don’t feel so brave now, do you?” he taunted.
  13. Savior
    And the temporary relief I felt was incredible.
  14. Backwards Revolution
    I just needed to protect her from those bastards, not fall in love with her.
  15. Cross Country Trek
    The best part was, she had no clue I was only a couple of feet away from her.
  16. No 'I' In 'Save Me'
    "I don’t need your help with that. I’m going to fight…this is kinda my battle after all.”
  17. Dragged Away Into The Night
    "...Do you know how long I’ve been waiting to do this to you?” he seethed.
  18. The New And Improved Justice League
    In that single moment, and I mean only for a split second, they didn’t look like a ***ous gang.
  19. Phone Tag
    She made a call, that’s bad enough. We need to get the hell outta these ***ing woods
  20. The Chase Is Losing Its Thrill
    It must’ve been a strange sight, even by my standards.