Road To Acceptance

Road to Acceptance - Part Six

I entered the room, dropping my bag at the closed door. Billie was sitting with his legs crossed on my somewhat new bed. Billie looked up at me and smiled.
“Hey” He squeaked softly at me. He shifted nervously over, so I could sit next to him.
“Ready for that massage?” I said looking at my hands to him.
“Of course.”
He turned his back towards me and I placed my hands on his shoulders, finding myself trembling a little bit. I squeezed my hands against his rough shoulders in a soft circular motion. He let out a sigh.
“Thanks for helping me get all that furniture today. Without you guys I would still be a fucking bum.” He chuckled and remained quiet.
“And the fact that you were so interested with my past...I don’t think I’ve ever met someone else who has had so much interest in me, I guess.”
“Well, I actually have a lot of interest in you.”
I moved my hands down his back, still massaging him. Not knowing what to say.
“Thanks?” I laughed and moved my hands up and down his back hard. “What was it that made you call me babe earlier?”
“I didn’t call you babe earlier.”
Okaayy.” I said sarcastically.
“Do you want me to call you babe?” He asked, completely serious.
I moved my hands down to his waist, keeping them there to surprise him. His hands met me there and he squeezed mine tight. His palms sweaty and shaking hesitantly.
“Sure but....are you generally this nervous around girls?” I asked bringing one hand to his head, stroking his unique blonde hair from the back.
“Well getting a massage from you is giving me goose bumps” He turned around, our hands still in his lap.
“I’m sorry then I’ll stop.” I smiled graciously letting go of his mini dread.
“That’s a good thing that I’m getting goose bumps.”
“How?” I asked clueless.
“Because I really like you. And every time we’ve touched, or even rubbed up against each other accidentally, it has sent chills through my body....” He looked away and continued.
And I like it.” He smiled and leaned in towards me, pushing me into the bed. He laid a hand against my cheek and I closed my eyes. Feeling his lips against mine was amazing. He pulled back slowly, looking for any sign of my decline, but I roughly tugged him back onto me, making our lips and tongues crash hard against one another.
I ran one hand down his back to his waist like before, and as I did that, he arched his back with pleasure from my touch. I held onto his waist as his tongue went across my lips, and inside my cheek. He moaned softly as he moved his hands down my neck to my chest. He brushed his hand against my breasts, cupping them softly and put his head down to my neck, kissing and sucking on it as if were massaging me with his tongue.
Oh babe...” He whispered, in a husky seductive hush.
“We need to stop.” I said pushing him off of me slightly.
“What’s wrong?” He said while a familiar look wiped across his face, none other then guilt.
I caressed his cheek and smiled.
“We can’t rush into this. I’m not gonna let either of us get hurt.” I sat up, and sat next to him.
“What do you mean?” Billie said pouting.
“We just met this morning!”
“You’re right, I’m sorry.” He stood up and looked for his shoes.
“No, no, no don’t leave. I still have to give Mike and Tre a massage so they don’t get all freaked out. If you leave, they know something is gonna be up.”
He held his shoes in his arms. He stood there staring at me, until he turned to the door. He turned the knob and opened it a crack, sticking his head out calling for Tre and Mike.

“Tre you wouldn’t believe this guy. He was a major dick head. Acting all macho and shit. I hate other ignorant drummers.” Mike said while I rubbed his shoulders.
“Then you should’ve said something. Guys like that never learn.” Tre said laying on the floor. I had just given him his massage and now it was Mike’s turn. Billie paced around the room, but stood infront of the window for awhile.
“Nah, man he’ll learn sooner or later.”
Tre burped and scratched his head. “Y’know I could really go for some Chinese right now.”
As Tre and Mike had their discussion, I blurred out everything but Billie standing at the window. His posture made him seem like the bad ass kinda guy, who would shoplift or key your boyfriends car, but inside I knew he was more then that. Something I had always learned from my mom was that ‘Beauty was in the eyes of the beholder’. It always made sense. Even as a child. And I think Billie really has that. He turned around and walked over to the bed, watching me the whole time. He winked at me and it reminded me of his delicate touch running down the side of my body....

“Aye Sidnee, take it easy. I didn’t say you could manhandle me!” Mike, Tre and Billie laughed.
“I’m really sorry, I really didn’t mean it.” I put my hands to my sides and shuffled them around nervously.
“Ahh it’s okay.” He stood up and put his jacket on. “So Bill what are you gonna do tonight after band practice?”
“Well I was actually thinking about taking Sidnee out to dinner.”
“What?!” I replied shocked and excited.
“Yeah, why not?” He lifted one of his eyebrows and smirked.
“Well I’m sure you two love birds will have a great time. Where you plan on taking her?”
“Maybe one of those restaurants up on Mill.”
“Sounds exciting.” He nodded and walked out of the room. I followed right behind Billie punching him in the arm playfully.
“Hey, I have to go to band practice, take it easy on me.”
“Oh brother.” I smiled.
“Bill we’ll meet you in the parking lot. I have to go talk to Glen.”
Billie nodded.
“You know, you really don’t need to take me out to dinner.”
“But I do,” He leaned against the wall. “The way you made me feel with that massage and kiss. I feel like I owe you the world.”
I rolled my eyes.
“Okay loverboy, get outta here.” I shoved him out my front door. He held a arm up to his shoulder and stuck out his lips. “I think you owe me a little something just for doing that.”
“Go play your guitar Armstrong, and pick me up later.” With that, I slammed the door in his face.
I sunk against the door and sighed. Running away has never been such a relief.
♠ ♠ ♠
God I fall in love with this story more and more (:
Comments would be very appreciated like always.