Television off, Party On

20 years into the future. Forever the Sickest Kids have become an intensely popular band. They retired, but still sometimes do tours or special appearances. Most of them are married, with children of their own.

Rachel (call her Rae or else) Burns is the only daughter of Kyle Burns, the drummer of Forever the Sickest Kids and Aimee Ashcroft, former Playboy model, Playmate and porn star.

Tiffany Cook is her best friend. She is also an only child. Her father is Jonathan Cook, lead singer of Forever the Sickest Kids, and Monica Cook, an interior designer.

Rae is somewhat of a Youtube celebrity, although her classmates give her a rough time for being the daughter of a celebrity. Her only friends are the children of the members of Forever the Sickest Kids.

Note: Since I have no idea what technology will be available in a quarter of a century, the technology will be roughly the same as it is today.

The people in the layout are (clockwise, starting in the upper left hand corner): Rae Burns (as I picture her, feel free to picture her however you want), Tiffany Cook (as I picture her, feel free to picture her however you want), Kyle Burns and Jonathan Cook.

Title: (c) Forever the Sickest Kids
Pictures in layout: (c) to whomever is in them/whoever took them.
Members of FTSK: (c) themselves
Plot, Original characters and all things not FTSK: (c) me, Anna Martin

For the I'm A Famous Person's Child Contest!
  1. 01.
    intro;;i guess, i don't know
  2. 02.
  3. 03.