Wish You Were Here

Epilouge

Luna lied on the soft blue blanet across the soft green grass. The sound of waves intertwining with the hot air around her. The night was enriched with the soft murmurs of fireflies and crickets and the whispers of lovers. Brandon leaned toward her and brought her attention down from the universe to him. He smiled as her eyes looked upon him as they had the celestial stars. He wrapped his arms around her eagerly, and pressed her body against his. Her skin burned against his as the passion within her began to arouse. His lips trembled and begged for more of her sweet taste. She began to peel away the layers of fabric between them until she was once again, unveiled before him. She pressed him against the blanket and began to weave a trail of kisses from his mouth to his exposed hip bones. She smiled at his budding skin and traced circles along the side of his torso with her fingertips. She kissed him there, where he was most vulnerable and let him inside her perfect oval lips. He rose even higher with each intake of air; he gasped and muttered incoherent spells into the summer night. She felt him burn and rise beneath her tongue before slithering her moist skin against his. She let Brandon taste himself in her mouth as her hips pressed against his. He moaned against her pink tongue, sending vibrations down her throat. His lips broke away and began to leave lasting impressions on her neck and chest. His hands roamed every inch of her as his eyes fervently drank her in. He pressed his hot lips against hers as she began to climax. He felt her heart begin to race against him and knew she was close. He braced her to him and picked up the steady rhythm they had created. She gasped beside his ear, cursing and praying to heavens in the same breath. The two lovers found themselves tangled in each others hair, skin and sweat trying to recover their breaths that had left and lost themselves in the symphony of the dark night.

“That was…oh my god, that was. Oh that was soo good,” Luna murmured drunk with the liquor of love and rum.

“Glad you loved it Mrs. Boyd,” Brandon replied smirking.

“Thank you, Mr. Boyd.”
♠ ♠ ♠
;)
hoped you guys loved it.

comments!