Remind Me That We'll Always Have Each Other

She Believed In Everybody Else;

I pulled my body away from John's, and looked him in the eyes.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean, John?"

He sighed, "I'm not dumb, Kaydence,"

My heart began to speed twice as fast.

"I - What are you saying?"

He looked at me in the eyes, and it broke my heart to see the look they held in them.

"Just promise me you'll keep trying to beat this thing,"

I didn't say anything.

He leaned closer to me, "Promise me, Kaydence!"

I felt tears accumulating in my eyes, but I wouldn't let them fall. I had to hold my act together.

"I promise, John."

He gave me a soft peck on the lips, "Good; now let's get some rest? We have sound check in a few hours."

I nodded my head and snuggled close to him again. This whole time I thought I had had him fooled; but I was only fooling myself.

________________________________________

"JOHN, AND KAYDENNCEEE! WAKEY, WAKEY!!" Pat banged on the door.

I blinked a few times, before realizing where I was.

John came out of the bathroom, wiping his mouth on a towel, and opened the door.

"Shut the hell up, Pat, she's sleeping."

"Oh, my bad, dude." He said and came into the room.

John looked back at me, and saw I had been woken up.

He slapped Pat on the back of his head, "Nice job,"

He rubbed the spot, "Fuck you," he looked at me, "I'm sorry, Kaydence."

I smiled and shook my head, "It's fine, Pat."

I sat up against the headboard and yawned, rubbing my eyes.

"Where's the rest of our band?" John asked him, as he slipped on a plain white v-neck shirt.

I had to admit, John looked amazingly gorgeous with his shirt off, and it took everything I had in me, not to stare. However, he caught me looking away, and winked at me. I laughed and stood up, walking over to my bag.

"They're all still getting ready. The venue's about twenty minutes away, so I say we need to leave in about ten minutes, to get there in time."

John nodded his head and looked at me, "Do you want to come, Kayde?"

I looked at him, "Do I have a choice?"

He laughed, "Of course you do; you can stay here, or you can come watch us rehearse."

I debated on that for a moment, before looking back at him.

"Can I stay here? I'm still pretty tired, and I'd love to take a shower."

He smiled, "Sure, babe." He looked at Pat, "Go tell them to be ready in five, and I'll meet you guys downstairs."

"Alrighty, Johnny boy!" He looked at me and flashed me a wave, "I'll see ya later, Kaydence!"

"You got it, Patty!"

He laughed and John shut the door behind him.

I pulled out the clothes I needed, and set them on the bed.

"Are you really going to take a shower?"

I nodded my head, "Yeap!"

He walked over and snaked his arms around my waist, and place a kiss on my cheek.

"Can I join you?"

I laughed, "You have sound check, as I recall?"

He smiled, "They can wait,"

"Really?" I arched my brows at him.

He smiled and ran his fingertips up and down my sides, "Really,"

I pulled my body closer to him and ran my thumb over his lips, "I would love some company in the shower,"

His eyes widened and he kissed my neck, "I'd be happy to provide that company,"

I laughed before pulling away from him, "Not by a long shot, JohnOhhh!" I threw his wet towel at him, "Go meet your band!"

He groaned and grabbed his phone, "You're evil,"

I smiled, "Don't blame me for your dirty mind,"

He smiled and ran to give me one last peck on the lips, before walking back towards the door, "If you need anything, go ahead and order room service, or call me, okay?"

"I will, babe,"

"I love you,"

"I love you, too."

I waited a minute after he shut the door, before grabbing my belongings and heading towards the bathroom.

______________________________________

I slid on the bright yellow v-neck shirt, and my light blue skinny jeans, before combing out the tangled mess my hair had become.

As I ran the brush through it, strands and strands were falling out; undoubtedly from the lack of nutrition my body was being deprived of. I sighed and went to sit back on the bed.

I glanced around the room, before turning the TV on, and settled on watching a re - run of Drake and Josh.

I grabbed one of the pillows and placed it under my head, and I continued watching the show. I was hungry - no, starving, but I couldn't eat; I didn't want to eat. Besides, there was nothing for me to eat, anyways. I know John said I could order room service, but I quickly erased the thought from my mind. Sleep - sleep would kill time, and I couldn't be hungry in my sleep.

Only problem was, I wasn't sleepy, being that I had just woken up. I walked over to my bag, and grabbed out two capsules of NyQuil PM, and stuffed them into my mouth, before walking over to the sink, and grabbing a handful of water to drink.

I layed back on the bed, and listened to the show, as I shut my eyes. Sleep was what I wanted, and sleep is what I would get.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all for the comments! I got some from new commentors, and that always makes me happy! :)

AND, if you all could do me one favor, check out this story! It's AMAZING && it stars the lovely John O'Callaghan as well! Trust me, you won't regret giving it a chance! :)
Love Is A Luxury