A New Chance at Life

True Love

I can't believe Rivers offered hsi own life jsut to save me. I never thoghut anyone would love me enough to give everything they had including their life for me. It's so romantic. I want my future to be with Rivers. He's my everything. I never thought that loved could exist. I always thoguht that being in a reklationship was abotu being able to tolerate them not actually falling in love. I always thoghut love was a way most guy used to get sex and nothign more. I mean love has always been thrown around and I'm almost positive that mostt people don't know what true lovei s anymore.

"Rivers?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"Thanks for earlier it was so sweet what you did"

"I'd do it all over afgain for you. I'd give my life just so you could live."

"Your so sweet"

He smiled and kissed me passionatly. This is what true love is all about. It's not about the sex or what you can get otu of it. Ity's abotu two people who care abotu eachother enough to give their lives for each other. It's about being there for eachother no matter what happens. Doing what ever it takes jsut to make them smile. The little things that kmean nothing to most people, but mean the world to you. What Rivers and I have is true love.

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
thats the end guys. I know it took me forever to get the last chappie up, but my computer crashed and I haven't had one this month and it really sucked.comments would make me really happy.

xoxo,
Kayla