Through Pain, Love, Lost, Religion And Just Plain Old Drama!

8 Years Old

Note: I'm writing this as if writing it about someone else, because i write better like that. All things spoken in this chapter was originally said in German!

8 Years Old

A young boy, climbed up the ladder that leaned against his house in Munich, Germany. The house itself was not much to look at but had a homey feel that beckoned everyone to it, like a siren would.

His small hands grasped the loose tiles of the roof, thankfully due to him being so light, the title did not move. He hoisted himself up and crawled to the far side. Carefully grasping the old chimney that had not blown smoke in 50 years, he stood shakily and looked down and the compost pile beneath him. He grinned cheekily.

"Okay, Just don't look down, look up and jump!"

And with those words, that's just what he did.

He felt the wind fly past him, and what felt like forever ended in a few second. Splat! He landed in the soft compost pile, not a scratch on him, not even a bruise!

"Yes!" He cheered jumping up and down.

"Khyber! Come in! It's time for you to eat!" His mother called, her German sounded funny with her English accent.

The little boy, too small for his age, rushed into the house. He skidded to a halt in the kitchen.

"What have you been doing?! Rolling in the compost! Your filthy! Go wash up! Now!"

The young boy decided not to tell her that he didn't role in the compost but in fact jumped from there two storey house roof. With a tiny sigh, he walked to the bathroom, stood on a stool and washed his hands, thinking this would be enough to appease his mother.

"Get out of those mucky clothes! And was your face! Eating at our table, saying grace to our lord, looking like that! I think not! Go!"

Obviously, it was not.

After getting dressed he came back to the kitchen to see his father reading a book at the head of the table. His father never paid attention to him, never liked at all. He said it often.

"Sit down boy! Eat all of it! It's bad enough i have to time when u eat!"

The reason she had to time his eating habits was because he was born 5 months premature and grown, literally grown, in a fertility lab. of course, when people try to play god though don't get it right. Hence him never being able to feel hungry. Ever.

The little boy, say down at the table and began to eat the lunch his mother had prepared for him.

"Khyber-Caspian-Noel." Spoke the deep voice of his father.

"Yes, dad?"

"After you finish you are to pack all your things, we are leaving for Australia."

The boy gaped at him, but quickly shut his mouth and began eating again. He remembered his teacher telling him that it was unsafe for pregnant women to go on planes, that the altitude my do something to the baby. He was frightened for his new baby brother or sister that was to be born soon, but did not question his father's words.

After eating he quickly raced up to his room, packing all of his favorite things and clothes. He had to climb his bookshelf to get somethings but he managed.

A while later they were at a large airport, his mother dragged him through the large crowed of people saying funny words and people with almond shaped eyes. His father paid for there ticket and lead them to there gate.

When they were on board, Khyber sat in between his parents, looking over his mother's now large stomach at the people below, packing his bags onto the plane.

"Sit still, you stupid boy!" His father firmly pushed the boy back into his seat and soon they plane began moving. Khyber could hear the whoosh of the plane and when the began to soar his ears began to feel funny, when he told his mother this she pulled his earlobes gently and he felt his ears pop.

They'd be somewhere new soon! He was estatic, he'd be able to make friends at a new school and everything! He didn't realize that these people would speak the same strange language he had heard his mother speak. English.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's probably got a fair few mistakes but yeah...It's short, because it's quite hard to remember back that far! But i hope you enjoy it! I didn't write the spoken bit in German, because that would probably confuse you and be annoying XD