Through Pain, Love, Lost, Religion And Just Plain Old Drama!

This Is Not Australia!

Khyber glared at his surroundings.

His dad so lied! He said that they were going to Australia. This! Was not Australia.

He silently cursed the person who had wrongfully checked their ticket, with the English word he had heard his mother use.

Well, really! How could she be so blind as to not see that our tickets said PERTH, AUSTRALIA, in big, bold letters. Not SOMETHING I CANT SPELL, INDIA.

He could obviously hold a grudge, since they had been here for nearly a year now! He'd be turning ten soon!

"Khyber! Come on! I'm teaching you some more spelling words" His mother called from his home schooling room, which was actually a tiny cupboard like room with a desk.

The young boy walked sluggishly to the room, dreading more of his mothers schooling. A English woman should not teach German, ever.

_________________________________________________________

The little boy say with his knees to his chest on his small bed, listening to his parents fight.

"I'M NOT LETTING HIM GO TO THAT FUCKING INDIAN KID SCHOOL!" Shouted his father.

"WHY NOT?" Mum was not happy with this statement.

"MY SON WILL NOT BE INFECTED BY THOSE SINNERS! LET ALONE THAT FOUL LANGUAGE!" He screamed again.

Khyber fell asleep to these words.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I know its short, but i don't remember much from then! Sorry guys! It took forever to figure out how you add a god damn chapter too! Rawr!