Status: Been very busy with school so I'll be having a hard time updating.

Three For One

Fragile

The crowd is going wild as a girl band played "Going Under" of Evanescence. Everyone in the bar were screaming and cheering for them.

After the song, their singer, a girl with the same age as Hans that has a pretty angelic features, long wavy dark brown hair, big blue expressive eyes and pale skin, looked at Hans, who is their lead guitarist, as if asking for approval. When Hans noticed it, she nodded to her.

"Thank you. But before we go, we would like you to hear our own song. This one is called Sweet Lies." The singer said.

The music starts then the singer sang the song.

“You used to stay beside me
Your sweet eyes
Your warm touch
I thought they were real
I'm a fool
To believe
That someday you and me
Together
Forever

How could you leave me here all alone?
How dare you say that you're in love with me?
How dare you make me think that, ahh
I'm the only girl
In your life
How could you make me fall..
For you

I was so dumb
I never thought that you would cheat on me
My friends
They told me
They were surprised to see you
With someone else”

The crowd screamed louder as she sings the chorus.

“Your touch
Your eyes
How come I couldn't forget you
Your voice
Your smile
Lies....”

The some tried to join her as she sings the chorus as if they already know the song.

“How could you leave me here all alone?
How dare you say that you're in love with me?
How dare you make me think that, ahh
I'm the only girl
In your life
How could you make me fall..
For you...”

The crowd is screaming for encore but the manager would not allow it.

"Thank you! We are Fragile." the singer said.

"We love you Sarah!" a guy in front cheered. The singer knew the voice then smiled at the direction of the voice.

They left the stage as the host introduced the next band. As they go back stage, a group of boys congratulated them.

"Nice song, Sarah." a guy complimented.

"Thanks, Will, but it's Hans' song." Sarah told him.

Will is short for William Sense. Will has very masculine features with short kinked blond hair like a cloud, large green eyes and fair skin complexion. He is also Half-American and Half-French.

"Base on her experience." a their rhythms guitarist added.

"Anna! That's not true!" Hans protested.

Anna Ditan is the rhythms guitarist of their band. She has long wavy hair but she always tie it in pony tail. She also has small black eyes and rosy white skin.

"It is. If you asked me, I can feel your pain." their bassist said.

"You, too, Jennyline?" Hans asked her.

Their bassist is Jennyline Felisilda. She has short straight black hair which style is like Cleopatra's because of her fondness in Egypt's history. Her eyes are large and black and her complexion is fair.

"Why did you write such lyrics?" a guy asked as he held the hand of their drummer.

This guy is Zeus Rodriguez. He has a straight messy short blond hair, large green eyes and pale skin. He is also a Half-German and Half-French. He is Will's cousin, Juno's boyfriend and Anna's fiance.

The Fragile's drummer is Juno Santiago. Juno has a straight black hair cut into short layers on the sides and back and slightly longer on top. She also has large dark brown eyes and brown skin complexion.

Hans noticed Zeus hand holding Juno so she threw a drum stick at him and glared.

"No touch." Hans said.

"There goes, Ms. Don't-touch-my-girls." a guy said.

This guy is Xavier Wu. He has long black hair up to his shoulders but he usually ties it in a very low ponytail. He is Half-Chinese and Half-Filipino.

“To whom did you dedicate that song?” Their keyboardist asked.

Their keyboardist is Celestine Marquez but her friends call her Celes or Goddess. She has long straight black hair, black eyes and fair skin complexion.

“Stop teasing her.” A boy said.

He is Hideki Watanabe. Only Hans can call him Hi. He has short wavy black hair, small brown eyes and fair complexion. He is a typical Japanese boy but he is also half-Filipino and he is younger than them.

“Hi… Arigatou.” Hans told him.

“Those two, it’s like Hans doesn’t have a fiance.” Will said.

Will, Zeus, Xavier and Hideki made up a band called Half-blood. Will is the bassist, Hideki is the lead guitarist, Xavier in drums and the vocalist and in rhythms is Zeus.

“My Goddess.” A guy said as he entered the scene.

He is Benjamin Salazar, Celestine’s boyfriend. He has short brown hair in which top is combed toward the front with the sudden spike, brown eyes and fair skin complexion.

“Benj, I thought you’re not coming.” Celes said.

“It’s Julian’s sister’s birthday today right? Johnny kept on bugging me to come.” Benjamin said.

“Kaname has a sister? Tamaki is around?” Hans said in irritation while looking at Sarah who is currently blushing when she heard the name Johnny.

“There’s nothing wrong with Johnny.” Sarah said.

“Really?” Anna and Hans asked in chorus.

“Well…” Sarah tried to make an excuse.

“What does your fiance look like?” Celes asked when she noticed that Sarah is extremely red.

“Oh. Chris? I don’t know.” Hans replied.

They were all surprised.

“What do you mean you don’t know?” Anna asked.

“He usually wears a mask whenever we meet.” Hans replied.

“Too bad.” Celes said.

“You’re lucky, Anna. You are able to see his face.” Hans told Anna while looking at Zeus.

“But I’m lucky to have Anna as my fiancee. Come to think of it. She let me have my own life.” Zeus said.

Anna just blushed at his comment but Xavier just smirked.

“Wir müssen gehen. Johnny wartet uns.” Zeus said gleefully.

They looked at him puzzled.

“He said that we better go. Johnny is waiting for us.” Juno said.

They went out and saw a limo. Johnny Parker is already inside, waving his hand. Johnny is a half-French and half-Filipino who is also Will and Zeus’ cousin. He usually called Tamaki of Ouran High Host Club by Anna and Hans because of his attitude.

“Hey! You better get in before your fans went out.” Johnny told them.

Sarah ran toward him while the others followed. When Sarah entered the limo, a group of girls suddenly grabbed Hans' clothes. Hans was surprised but she smiled at them.

"Hans, we were waiting for you. We knew you'll leave early today." a girl said.

"Is there something wrong, Lara?" Hans asked.

She showed them her concerned face. Lara blushed and was moved by what she saw. Her friends noticed that she was frozen.

"We heard that you are graduating this April." another fan said.

Hans smiled at her which made her blushed.

"Yeah. I'm excited for that." Hans replied.

Meanwhile, her band mates were already inside the limo. Will is glaring at Hans.

“Quel est votre problème ?” Johnny asked Will.

“Hans… Les filles l'admirent.” Will replied.

As they exchange conversations in French, the Sarah was puzzled.

“What is wrong? I can’t understand you guys.” Sarah said.

“It’s Will. He is jealous of Hans having girls around her.” Johnny told Sarah.

Will blushed while everyone laughed. Hans entered the limo with a bag of gifts.

“What did I miss?” Hans asked.

“Not much.” Anna replied.

The limo drove all the way to Julian’s house but on the way there, Hans and Anna kept on glaring at Johnny for flirting at Sarah. When they reach Julian's house, they saw a man standing by the door.

"It's Syusuke Fuji." Anna said.

"Pete will escort us." Johnny told them.

Pete's full name is Peter Lacson. Hans and Anna call him Syusuke Fuji of Prince of Tennis because he always shows his smile. He is Julian and Johnny's close friend. He has short brown hair in shag covering the ears and neckline and is heavily combed toward the face and covers most of the forehead and side of the face, dark brown eyes and tanned skin.

As the door opened, Jennyline went out immediately to Pete’s side. Pete smiled at her.

“There’s something fishy between those two.” Sarah said.

“None sense. There’s nothing wrong with them.” Hans said.

“You’re so naive.” Johnny told Hans as he went out of the limo.

Hans grabbed him on his collar.

“What?” She asked while glaring at him.

“Stop it, Hans! Don’t pick on my beau.” Sarah said.

They looked at them in surprised.

“Beau? As in he is your beau?” Anna asked.

“Now I have a reason to kick your ass.” Hans told Johnny.

“No. Please. Stop it, Hans.” Sarah pleaded.

Hans noticed that Johnny did not blinked when she attempt to punch him. She also saw that Sarah is mad at her and worried for Johnny.

“Fine, Tamaki. You passed the test. Just don’t make Sarah cry.” Hans said as she released his collar and went out of the limo.

“Hans, I will.” Johnny said.

“Remember, once we found out that Sarah is sad because of you, I’ll kill you for sure.” Hans threatened.

“I-I understand.” Johnny said.

“S-shall we?” Pete asked them.

Pete led them to the garden where a lot of guests are around. A man approached them.

“Kaname, how are you?” Anna asked.

“Nice house, Kaname. It’s so big.” Hans told him.

“Please call me Julian or Mr. Cross.” He said.

Kaname’s real name is Julian Cross. He is often called Kaname of Vampire Knight because of his hair and Julie by his friends. He is serious most of the times. His close friends are Pete and Johnny. He has long straight black hair up to his shoulders in jagged lines that are chopped and textured into irregular locations to flip up, stand out and also lie into the smooth shag designed, large hazel eyes, and pale skin.

"Kaname, there's nothing wrong with your nickname. It's nice." Hans told him.
Julian looked pissed.

"Don't get mad, Julian." Pete told him.

"That's just the way Hans is. I can still remember those times she used to call me Kurapika of Hunter X Hunter because of my features, especially because of my hairstyle back then." Will told Julian.

"Yeah! She called me Wufei from Gundam Wing before." Xavier said.

“You don’t look like Wufei!” Anna protested.

Xavier just smirked.

“So immature.” Julian said.

“What?” Hans asked angrily.

“I’ll call my sister.” Julian told them.

Julian left them.

“That guy! He ignored me.” Hans protested.

“There’s nothing wrong with it.” Zeus said.

“Shut up, Harry Potter!” Hans told Zeus.

“Harry Potter?” Zeus asked.

Julian came with a girl whose black hair is long and wavy, hazel eyes like a cat’s and pale skin.

“My sister, Cassandra.” Julian introduced.

“Hi, there, Cass.” Hans said.

Cassandra blushed then wrote on her drawing book:

“Hello!”

They all looked at each other.

“Cassandra doesn’t speak.” Pete informed them.

“I see.” Hans said.

Cassandra wrote again:
“I’m a fan of your band, Ms. Hans.”

“Just call me Hans.” Hans said.

Cassandra giggled.

“My brother is looking for a piano teacher. Can you be my teacher?” Cassandra wrote.

“Me?”

“They say that you’re good at it.” Cassandra wrote again.

“Sure.” Hans replied.

“Hey! Don’t hire someone without my permission.” Julian told Cassandra.

“But brother...” Cassandra wrote with teary eyes.

“That’s alright, Kaname. I don’t mind to be her teacher. I know that you want someone who’ll teach her classics but I’m also good at it.” Hans said.

“Fine. You’re hired. Here’s my card if you need anything.” Julian told Hans while handing her his calling card.

Hans took it and hid it in her pocket.

“When will I start?” Hans asked.

“This weekend.”

“Okay.”

Hans looked around her and saw that Hideki is the only person behind her.

“Where are they?” Hans asked Hideki.

“Having fun by the pool.” Hideki replied.

“Those boys are trying to steal my girls!” Hans said.

“Let them be, Hans.” Hideki told her.

“I can’t believe it!” Hans said.

Hans went toward the pool. Julian noticed that it’ll be trouble so he followed her.

“Hey! What are you going to do?” Julian asked.

He left his sister with Hideki.

“Hi.” Cassandra wrote.

“Hi.” Hideki said.

“Uhm… is it true that you and Hans are lovers?”

“No. I just don’t want girls to follow me around. That’s all.”

“That’s good. I have a chance with Hans.”

“You have to know that even though Hans looks like a lesbian, she doesn’t want to have a girlfriend. She’ll still want boys.”

“Is that so? But I’ll try.”

“I warned you though. You’ll just get hurt.”

Hideki went by the pool where Julian and Hans are having an argument while their friends are having a chat. Cassandra followed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you noticed, the song Sweet Lies is posted as my poem.

Vampire Knight, Ouran High Host Club, Prince of Tennis, Gundam Wing and Hunter X Hunter are anime programs.

There are some characters who can speak in a different language. They can speak in either Japanese, German, or French.