True to Your Heart

I don't wanna go

I was not what you would call as happy at this very particular moment, in fact it is far from happy. I mean, definitely! If looks could kill, my mother and her boyfriend - ugh, even saying that word sent a shiver down my spine, I could not believe her - would be buried seven feet under, deeper even! She was starting to get on my nerves and that says a lot. I would not usually let people get on my nerves but she was just too much. Too much, I tell you..

"Now, now, Nessa, do not show that pokerface of yours," She exclaimed as she looked away from her so-called, supposedly handsomeboy toy boyfriend. Oh how delightful I was to look at them. Note the sarcasm.

"Do not talk to me," I growled out and bared my teeth at her. Her eyes widen and then she rolled her eyes.

"Do not speak to your mother like that," Dean, herboy toy boyfriend spat out, glaring at me through the rear-view mirror. I stared at him and tried to stare him down. On normal daily basis, mother would have interfered with this and stop everything but surprisingly today she did not do anything. She merely stared at me, with a knowing look on her face.

"Who are you to tell me what to say or not?! She is my mother, last time I checked," I growled out once more and Dean just scoffed. I knew that was not nice to say, but I was just trying to point it out. If it were not for Dean, we would not have moved to Forks. And sarcasm is like my second tongue, I was born with a lot of smart remarks.

"Your dad. Steph and I have decided to get married," He said with a hint of smugness in 'em. I was way beyond shocked. I was appalled! I swear the tin I was holding, broke into pieces in my hands.

"You're my what?" I gritted through my teeth. I stared at him, daring him to repeat what he just said. I heard him clearly, I really did. But I just could not accept it. I was... what you would call in denial.

"When were you going to tell me?" I spat to my mother who still had this knowing look on her face but as soon as I talked to her, she shook her head and stared at me, confusion written all over her face.

"What do you me-" She broke off as her eyes went wide and she stared at Dean when she realized what I just said to her. "You did not, Dean," She almost pleaded but Dean just rolled his eyes. "How could you?" She muttered to herself and looked at me.

"Well, dear,"

"Do not flatter me! Have you not enough?! You took me away from my friends, my town and the place where I practically grew up and to find out you are getting married to him nevertheless, cut me some slack will you?" I was so angry at her. Ever since she met Dean, it was as if the incident that happened to my dad did not really happen at all.

When my mother was about to open her mouth once again, I glared at her and turned to look outside. We were already in Forks! Everything was so different here. The trees, the weather, the surroundings even the people! I suddenly felt this certain tug in the corner of my heart when I saw something staring at me through the trees.

"You are grounded, young lady," Dean stated after a while and I just growled - I have been doing that a lot lately, I wonder why - and rolled my eyes as I tried to block away all the people who were trying to get to me.

"I do not really freaking care, you are not even my dad yet and you think you can control me? Well, mister, think again, now just shut up," I said in annoyance as I tried to concentrate on the surroundings and the views around the place.

ImageImage
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY!

I have decided to post up a new story. This one is about Twilight and it's about... well, I think I should just keep that to myself, first. Hopefully you like this one and comments are appreciated! Thanks for reading!