True to Your Heart

Sometimes I love you

“Nessa,” Someone shouted my name and I nearly banged my head on my locker when I twirled around. I was surprised to see Alice standing there with a grin plastered on her pale yet lovely face. I smiled at her and tilted my head to the side when I saw a lock of blonde hair popping behind her.

“Jasper,” I greeted him in acknowledgement. Alice grinned before side-stepping and making Jasper visible to my view. The first time I saw him, I was scared beyond doubt. It wasn’t because he was as pale and as lovely as Alice but it was because the way he kept on looking at me.

He stared at me as if I could kill him and I know, if looks could kill, I would be buried 7 feet under! Or even burn. I tried confiding Alice about this once but she just patted my head and told me not to worry and that Jasper will come to his mind thus will make him act more friendly.

“Hello, Nessa,” He said slowly and I nearly flinched at how painful he looked when he said that. Alice shot him a look that I couldn’t decipher before locking hands with me. Had I looked at her when she did that, I would have asked her why she frowned and why her nose was all scrunched up but I was too busy trying to rearrange my books.

“I will see you girls later,” Jasper nodded his head at the both of us and Alice leaned to kiss his cheek before he walked away, leaving the both of us here. I looked around for Bella and sighed when I couldn’t find her.

“Do you happen to know where Bella is?” I asked her as she skipped her way to class, dragging me along. She nodded and her lips curled into a smile as she had this dazed look on her face but as quickly as that came, it immediately disappeared. “Mind telling me where she is? I wanted to ask her about something,” I told her and Alice just shook her head before pulling me in the class.

“We’re going shopping later!” She exclaimed and I stared at her blankly before tilting my head to the side. “Before you ask why, well, something is telling me that we’re going to have fun today,” She stated and the teacher immediately shushed her. When did she enter the class? I was as shook as the rest of the classmates as well but then when she shot us a look, I rushed to my seat.

-

“Miss Speltzer, you’re wanted at the office,” Mr. Kibble said as he handed a pass to me. I stared at him and the pass.
“What for?” I asked him, he had this grim look on his face and my heart thumped at his look. I suddenly felt very uneasy and I bit my lip as I took the pass.

“The principal wants to talk to you,” He muttered, turned around and walked up to the front of the class and to his table. I shot Bella and Edward a look and it seemed that both Edward and Bella had a crossed look on their faces. I frowned before slowly standing up and walking out of the class with my bag and the pass in hand.

-

Edward’s POV

“Seriously?” Bella asked me and I nodded my head. The images that I saw from Mr. Kibble’s mind were disturbing and if it wasn’t for a fact that I was a vampire, I would have shivered or at least cry. Bella still didn’t know what had happened for I only told her that something bad happened and Nessa will feel very sad.

“What happened, Edward?” Bella whispered to me and I sighed. She shot me a look and I opened my mouth.

“Her parents…”

Vanessa’s POV

“Died?” I opened and closed my mouth a few times before hyperventilating. I felt faint and I held onto the chair next to me as my world started to spin.

“Well, I’m sorry, really sorry for your loss, Miss Speltzer, Chief Swan is here, he’s currently waiting at the parking lot,” the principal said and tears filled my eyes. My head was reeling with all the possibilities and before I could say a word, the door slammed against the wall and both the principal and I turned around, only to see Jacob standing there, staring at me.

“Jake,” Was all I could muster before the crying took over me. He strode up to me and picked me up with ease.

“I’m with Chief Swan,” Was all he said before shifting me around so I could put my arms around his neck. I didn’t care for the fact that he was too warm, all I care was what had happened to my mother!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello, i'm back with another short update! But at least it's an update right! :D I will probably post one up tomorrow before I go for my vacationnnnn! YES BABY!

Comments, rates and subscribes are appreciated!