True to Your Heart

Momento of ours,

“What is all this noise about?” I mumbled as I made my way down the stairs. I woke up to a very loud howl and that literally made me jump 5 feet from the bed. Though, in reality, I merely fell down from the bed and landed with a loud thud. It seems that I have found a new hobby, falling off of my bed and landing with a loud thud. I sighed and ruffled my already messy hair before walking into the kitchen.

“NESSA.” I heard Quil and Embry shout my name and I whirled around to see them all over the stove. I raised one of my eyebrows and walked over to them.

“What in the world are you trying to do?” I asked them and laughed when I saw the burnt omelette. I shook my head and tried to push them away. But when they would not budged, I squeezed myself in between them and took the pan before throwing away the burnt omelette and put it back on the stove. I turned to look at the two boys beside me before asking them what they wanted to eat.

“Sausages,”
“Bacon,”
“Waffles,”

My eyes raised at the last one and all three of us turned around. Jacob was standing there with his arms crossed and a smirk playing on his face. My heart thumped at how he was shirtless and how he looked like a greek god and nearly drooled, if it were not for the fact that Billy came right after him.

“What are you youngsters up to?” Billy asked and I smiled before pointing to the stove. He nodded his head and went to the fridge before taking out a glass and wheeling himself out of the kitchen.

“Do you want anything?” I called out after him and when he said no, I shrugged my shoulders and started to make breakfast.

-

“You guys eat like dogs,” I shouted in disbelief. I had made them breakfast not once, but five times! They kept on eating and pigging everything out and I just could not believe my eyes. The three of them shot a knowing look to each other before bursting out laughing. I frowned and crossed my arms. “Okay, it seems that I’m missing something here, what is it? Spit it out,” I stressed out and they looked at me and again, doubled in laughter. I rolled my eyes and washed the plates. “Such dogs,” I muttered and I swear, the room was even shaking with their laughters.

“Where are you going?” I heard Jacob called after me and less than a minute, he was standing next to me, holding my arm. Stopping me from climbing up the stairs. My body shivered at how hot his touch was and at the same time, it was craving more than just a simply touch. I examined his face and he had on a frown and a… worried look on his face. Why was he worried?

“I don’t know about you boys, but I have school to attend to,” I pointed out and glanced at the watch. I sighed when I saw that I still had more or less than 30 minutes. He stared at me for a few minutes, as if not believing what I was talking about. “Don’t you have school to go to?” I asked him and he nodded his head slowly. I smiled and was about to go up when I realized that he was still holding onto my arm. “Um, Jake?”

“Sorry for before, we were not laughing at you, if that was what you thought, it was… an inside joke,” He mumbled, a pout now on his face. I nearly giggled at how adorable he looked when he did that but shook my head. “Quil, Embry and I, we love to joke around and I feel somewhat bad, but don’t worry, I’ll tell you someday,” He said and I nodded my head once more. What was I supposed to say at a situation like this?

“Okay then, I appreciate that Jake, but as much as I love the feeling of your smoking hot hand, I really do need to hurry up if I want to get to school on time,” I pursed my lips and he looked down at where his hand was before letting it go immediately. He gave me a sheepish smile and I shook my head before patting his cheek and running up the stairs. As I reached my room, I heard Quil and Embry making wolf-whistles. I shook my head and walked inside the room.

-

“Nessa,” I turned around and saw Bella and Edward’s sister, Alice. It wasn’t that hard to figure out that they were related, it really wasn’t. They had this family emblem I think; I saw it on some of the Cullens. And they were always hanging out together and everything about her screamed perfect. The way she walked, the way she talked and even the way she seemed to bring light to the school. I stopped walking and waited for the two of them to come to me and when they did, I smiled.

“Bella, hello,” I greeted her and looked at Alice. She was pretty, more than pretty. She gave me a smile and as I was about to hold out my hand, she pulled me in a hug. My nose scrunched up at the smell that came out of nowhere and I shivered. Alice’s body was cold and I returned her hug.

“I’m Alice, Alice Cullen, Edward’s sister,” She chirped once she broke the hug. I smiled and nodded my head.

“I know and I’m Vanessa Speltzer, Nessa for short,” I told her in the same way she chirped her name. Bella laughed and shook her head. Alice linked her arm with mine and bella and started to pull us towards class.

“We are going to be best friends, that’s for sure,” Alice smiled and I just nodded my head. She was definitely fun as a friend and that was what I usually look forward to in a friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
HELLO PEOPLE!
I'm back and in a way, healthy. This chapter's not really the best but it was what I could come up with right now. And hopefully, you enjoyed ready this!

I will probably update tomorrow or the next day, or later on but it depends! Thanks for reading! Comments, subscribe and rates are most definitely welcome!