True love in Hollywood?

Summer time

I stepped out on to the balcony and I can feel the morning breeze on my face. The smell of summer air is wonderful. To think that the holiday has just begun fills me up with excitement. Moving to California is dream come true plus the moment I moved here I’ve already met awesome people. Luckily I have my best friend here with me. Lili is really nice to instantly agree to come to California with me.

As usual I’m always the first one to wake up first. I went downstairs to prepare breakfast. Last night Lili and I just finish decorating our house. Even though we’ve already been here for almost a year but we always didn’t really have the time to decorate the place so we made time to really decorate the house properly. The whole place looks very comfortable and homey already. Our kitchen looks very nice with a country look to it. The cupboards are white and the walls are painted with cream color. Our kitchen appliances are all stainless steel silver which looks great, plates and cups are all arranged properly in the cupboards.

I went to the refrigerator to get some chicken sausages and beef rashers. I went to the cupboard to get a can of baked beans and some eggs. I toasted some bread. I’m usually the one to prepare the breakfast. Moving from Canada is a huge step for me. I’ve been in Canada, Vancouver for about 2 years from Asia. Vancouver is a really nice place to be in. My dad’s job post was transferred to Canada. My mom opened her own daycare center and it’s one of the most successful center in Vancouver. Lili’s parents own a company in Vancouver. We’re not form a very rich family but just average. We live well and work hard for what we want in life.

“Good morning” Lili said as she walked towards the fridge.
“Good morning, can you get the orange juice from the fridge please,”
“Sure”
“Have you looked at any collage brochure yet?” I asked as I put the food on the plate on the counter.
“Not yet but my dad said he already saw some collage that is appropriate for me.”
“We got till next year right?” I asked her.
“Yeah, I’m planning to visit some websites when I’m free.”
“I have to call my mom later just to check up on her.”
“I’m really impressed with your mom you know.”
“Well she is really a hard working woman. “
“Where’s Taylor, I thought he would be here by now.” Lili said.

Taylor Lautner is one of our good friends here. He is an actor but he is very down to earth. He’s been busy but when he’s not he always come to our place to have breakfast. We met him the day we first moved in here. He came to our place and offered to help us carry our stuff. He lives with his family and they are all very nice.

We went to the dining table and set down our food. Across the dining table there is a sliding door leading out to a patio outside and there is a good view from San Clemente coastline to Cataline Island. We can also see the San Clemente Pier. On the patio we put two beach chair and a coffee table. There is a swimming pool outside too. When it gets really hot we like to jump into the pool. Sometime we invite friends over to have pool party.

“Yummy, good food.” Lili commented about my cooking.
“Thanks, it’s only simple cooking so it’s nothing special.” I replied.
“You know what’s weird? We’ve been living here for almost a year and in San Clemente where beaches are everywhere and yet we never really went to a beach.” Lili made a point there.
“Hahaha I know, we should probably go to a beach later and maybe we can learn surfing, it seems fun.” I said.

We heard the front door open, “Good morning, I smell food.”
We know who it was, we were not worried. As usual Taylor would come and have my breakfast.

“On time as usual.” Lili said.
I stared at him giving him a ‘Oh it’s you’ look , he just smiled back.
“Don’t your mom cook?” I asked him.
“Yes she does and the food she cook is delicious.” He replied.
“Then why do you always come here for breakfast?” Lili asked.
“I get hungry really fast. After having my mom’s breakfast, I need more food so I come here for more food. Plus you always cook extra so don’t waste any food.”
“I cook extra it’s because I know you’ll defiantly come.”
“See how nice you are to me, you know you can’t resist being nice to me.” He said jokingly.
“Haha funny,” I said sarcastically.
“Oh yeah we’re planning to go to the beach later.” I told him.
“We just realize that we have never been to any beach here in San Clemente ever since we moved here.” Lili told him.
“Whoa, seriously!” Taylor said after he heard what Lili said.
“I’ll bring my sister with me later. Makena has been telling me to go to the beach with her anyway. Plus I want to go surfing and work out for my next movie. I want some chill time too.”
“Oh tell Makena to bring her sun-block, we ran out of sun-block.” Lili said
“How can you run out of sun-block it you’ve never been to the beach?” He asked with a very confused face.
“Hello, we have a pool outside. “ I told him.
“Oh yeah. “He said.

Taylor always has a cute face and he always has a smile on his face. After shooting his movie “Twilight” and “New moon” he has been really buffed up. He seems really protective over us like his little sister. We bonded with Makena ever since we moved here. She is so fun to be with.

“Wait you surf?” I asked him.
“Yeah.” He said
“Cool, you never told us that.” Lili said.
“You never asked.”
“Can you teach us?” I asked him.
“Sure no problem. What time are you going to the beach later?”
“Whenever is fine with us. You’ll drive us there.” I said.
“What about 3pm?” he asked. “Ok” We both answered him.
“So where’s my breakfast?” He gave us a question marked look on his face.

Lili laughed so hard that she choked on her orange juice.
“Go get it yourself, it’s on the counter.” I told him.
“Ha you’re so random and funny.”Lili said to him.

He sat down and gave me a look with his beautiful smile. I suddenly feel butterflies in my stomach when I see his face. I don’t know why.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2 will be coming soon. I'll type as fact as I can. Hope you like my story.