True love in Hollywood?

Getting ready

“Thanks for the ride, see you later.” I said to Taylor as I was walking to my front door.
“Sure no problem, yeah see you later.”
“Bye Makena, see you tomorrow, too bad you can’t come later.” I said to Makena. I wanted to hang out with her but too bad her mom wouldn’t let her come anyway.
Lili was running to the door. She was really excited to see Tom again. They haven’t seen each other for about a month already. Tom have been busy and he’s finally back in town, he was back in the UK shooting ‘Harry Potter’.

Lili pushed open the door and ran straight up to her room. I went to the kitchen and put down the picnic basket. I’m going to clear the basket later. I walked up to my room and started thinking what to wear later. I went into my walk in mini closet. I got loads of clothes. I went to the dress section and started looking through my choices. My choices are either a baby blue mini dress or a black strapless cocktail dress. The restaurant that we are going to is kinda fancy but not very fancy.
Lili was already almost done. I went to take a quick shower and dried my hair. I clipped up my hair and put on some light make-up. I don’t really like heavy make-up. Lili knocked my door.

“Come in.” I shouted from the bathroom.
“You ready?” She asked
“Almost, help me pick a dress, my choices are on the bed.”
“The black one looks cute. Okay the black one” She choose for me.
“Hey Lili remember I need to talk to you?” I reminded her.
“Yeah what do you want to tell me?”
“Erm, it’s something related to Taylor.” I said while trying to fix my hair neatly.
“What about him?” She was confuse and excited to hear what I was about to tell her.
“Recently I’ve been getting butterflies in my stomach whenever he smiles or talk very sweetly to me and even just now when he was giving me a look to trust him in the water I got butterflies in my stomach.”
“WOW! That sounds like you got a huge crush on him!” She said really loud and in shock.
“I think I do but he seem like he has a crush on Selena. I don’t know what to do.” I ask for her advice.
“Oh, that’s why you look nice tonight.” She teased me.
“I bet you he’s gonna look really good later and I just wish I won’t pass out later.”
“But you’ve been looking really cool and calm in front of him, plus the way you talk to him is like you’re not interested in him.”
“Well, I tried to keep a straight face. What do you want me to do, blush or faint in front of him? He is one of Hollywood hottest guy. He is Hollywood heartthrob. We’re lucky that he’s our friend, anyway he only thinks of me as his friend. I seems like a double date tonight.”
“You’re right, it does seem like a double date. Oh no you’re so gonna blush later awwww that’s gonna be so cute. Try to keep calm though. I doubt that he would think that it’s a date. Maybe I should ask him what he thinks about you.”
“That’s the best advise you can give and no way you’re gonna ask him anyway even if you ask him he is just gonna say that I’m a cool friend.”
“Oh my gosh this is getting into your head isn’t it?”
“You think?”
“Never mind we’ll just wait and see what is gonna happen between him and Selena.”
“You’re right, who knows maybe I’ll be able to finally meet Ryan Sheckler soon.”
I have a huge crush on Ryan Sheckler the pro skateboarder. Well it’s more like I’m in love with him. It’s been almost a year I’ve been in San Clemente and I’ve never seen him here. That’s partly the reason why we moved to San Clemente. It might sound like I want to stalk him or something but I’m not plus we’re lucky enough to meet one of Hollywood hottest start, Taylor. Still the feeling that I’ve been getting lately, it’s really making me thinking of avoiding Taylor. I can’t think that way though. I don’t want to avoid him.

“Hello Kath, time to come back to earth.”
I spaced out for a moment.
“Huh?”
“You should be getting ready quick. We have to leave soon.”
“Yeah I should.”
I took the dress from my bed and quickly went to the bathroom and get dress. I came out and went to my closet and find a pair of shoe which will match. I had two small bedazzled clips on my hair putting some of my hair to the side.

“You look nice.” I said to Lili. She looks so nice in her green mini dress. She has her hair tight up in a pony tail.
“Well I have too. I haven’t seen Tom for almost a month.
“You ready?” She asked.
“Yup, Taylor is probably waiting for us already.”

I grabbed my purse and we walked down stairs. I off all the lights and left a night light on. I went to set on the alarm system before we left the house.

“Come on quick!”
“Okay okay I’m coming I know you’re excite. I have to lock the door.”
Taylor was leaning on his car door waiting for us. He looked really good. He looked like he was glowing but for sure I felt like I was in Heaven.
“Wow, Lili you’re excited. You look nice tonight.”
“Well, it’s for Tom.”
I walked towards his car and secretly admiring him. I tried to not look too obvious looking at him. He suddenly stood up properly. He looked shock or look like he saw something.
“Wow! You look nice. Erm you look amazing.” He complimented me.
“Thanks. You look good to.” I tried not to blush and tried to act calm.
“Come on guys get in the car quick!” Lili shouted from the car.
As I walked to the door, he rushed to open the door for me.
“Here let me .” he said as he opened the door.
“You’re a gentleman tonight.”
“Well I’ve always been one.”
I get into the car. He ran to the other side and got into the driver’s seat. He started the engine and started driving out of the drive way.
“Good. Drive quick.”
“Okay but safety first. I can’t drive too fast.”
I can’t wait to see how tonight’s dinner will be like.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think.