‹ Prequel: Accidental Tomorrow

Forever And Always

Epilogue

“You ready?” Nick asked peeking into Tara’s room.

Today was her fourth birthday and we were going to the Jonas’ for a party. Everyone was going to be there but it wasn’t as if we didn’t see them most days.

We were planning another tour for sometime in the next year. Tara was getting older and even though I didn’t want to take her on the road I knew she would love it.

“Yeah, can you grab her?” I asked.

I set Tara on the ground and she ran to his arms as he bent down. “Hey princess,” he said and kissed her nose making her giggle as they walked down the stairs.

Nick and I had moved in together two years ago and everything had been going just perfect. It was nice to have someone to wake up to and go to bed with every night, it was just a good feeling having people to come home to after a long day of work.

“Brandon just called he and Eric, Jason and A.J. are almost there,” Nick said as I walked down the stairs. I nodded and kissed Tara’s head before we headed out of the house.

The paparazzi liked to camp out and take any pictures of us that we could. Nick had Tara on his hip close to him and had his free arm around me as we walked to the SUV. We had decided to keep our cars but get a safer one that fit all of us comfortably.

“Mommy?” Tara asked from the backseat.

“Yes?”

“Where are we going today?” she asked and kicked her feet back and forth to the soft music that Nick had playing.

“We’re going to grandma Jonas’,” I said and she beamed showing her small teeth. Unlike Nick who hated to smile in front of pictures and people, Tara was a smiley girl. Our smiley girl.

“Love you,” Nick said kissing my forehead as we walked up the short path to the front door. I grinned and kissed his cheek.

“Love you too,” I answered.

“Hi grammy!” Tara yelled as we opened the door and she ran into Denise’s arms. Denise gave her a hug before letting her run along to the rest of her extended family.

“Hey lightning,” Eric said trying to mess up my hair as they came over and hugged me. They still acted like kids even though they really weren’t. Nick’s arm wrapped around my waist as we walked into the living room taking a seat on the couch.

“Mommy! Daddy!” yelled Tara as she came running into the living room as fast as she possibly could. We both sat up and she stopped in front of us smiling as big as her face would let her.

“Look what uncle Joey and Uncle Kevy got me!” she yelled excitedly.

“They didn’t,” I said my voice low. “Oh, they did,” Nick said as a small black lab came skidding into the living room. Tara giggled as the little pup licked her cheek. Her giggle made my heart melt.

“Like him?” Joe asked coming out into the living room with Josi.

I hugged Josi and glared at Joe behind her back who just shrugged. “A puppy? Really?” Nick asked and Joe just shrugged. Kevin came in next with a stupid smile on his face. I just glared at him too but I hugged Danielle.

“Happy birthday to me!” Tara sang as she played with her new puppy. I just laughed and sat down on the floor next to her.

“Cake time!” my mom said as she walked in with Denise.

Tara’s eyes grew wide as she scrambled to her feet and grabbed Nick’s hand, making him run out to the backyard with her. There sat here pink, blue, green and purple frosted cake. It was giant and had a four on the top. I don’t think her eyes could have gotten any bigger.

We all sang happy birthday to her before letting her blow out the candles and get the first piece.

“Can I have two please?” I asked Josi who was cutting the cake.

“Sure… why?” she asked and I just shrugged. She gave me a worried glance but gave me what I asked for.

“Thank you,” I smiled and walked over to where Joe, Kevin and Nick were standing.

“Joe! Kev!” I yelled as I walked over.

They both smiled at the sight of cake in my hands. I stood in front of both of them and simultaneously smashed the cake into their faces as everyone just burst out laughing.

“That’s for buying my daughter a puppy without asking,” I laughed.

They both burst out laughing as well before walking inside to get cleaned up. Josi was laughing over by the picnic table so I went over and sat with her.

“That was amazing,” I she grinned and I laughed. We were talking when I saw Tara walking over to me with a small box in her hand. “What’s that?” I asked as she handed it to me.

“It’s for you,” she said grinning and looking over her shoulder at Nick who started to walk towards us.

I felt tears spring to my eyes and my throat clog as I opened the small little box. Inside sat a ring, an engagement ring that was absolutely beautiful. It was a princess cut diamond in the middle with small stones going around the whole band.

“Nicole?” Nick asked and I looked up at him with wide eyes while also noticing that everyone had grown quiet and was watching us.

“Yeah?” I asked my voice trembling.

“I love you so much. I love our family that we’ve created with all my heart. I want to be able to call you mine forever. So will you do me the honor of marrying me?” he asked as he was on one knee with Tara by his side.

“Yes,” I said and nodded my head. He stood us up and crashed his lips to mine, making me forget everything but him. He broke away and smiled before bending down to pick up Tara. I hugged them both tightly to me. We were going to be together, forever and always.
♠ ♠ ♠
made by sjurran
thank you!!!!
thts the end

<<333