Peter Pan and Wendy

The Donut Man

Welcome to the Riddles for Your Life chat room. There is currently only one member online in this chat room.

peterpan92: Why did the donut man decide to close down his factory?

To: Peterpan92
From: American Chat room
Subject: New reply

Dear peterpan92,

You have received a reply on your chat room: Riddles for Your Life. Click here to view the reply.

Welcome to the Riddles for Your Life chat room. There are currently two members online in this chat room.

Peterpan92: Why did the donut man decide to close down his factory?
Wendyash: ’Cos he got sick of the hole business! Am I right??
Peterpan92: Hey, that’s right (:
Wendyash: Ha ha. That was good ;) I probably took about 15 minutes cracking my brain for an answer.
Peterpan92: Ha ha. I know, right. Hm, care to introduce yourself?
Wendyash: Wendy Asher’s the name and I’m turning seventeen this year. Are you going to tell me that you’re in fact Peter Pan?
Peterpan92: I wish! Though Peter Pan is my favorite Disney character of all-times, I’m sorry to say that I can’t fly ): Nicholas Jerry’s the name and I’m turning seventeen this year as well!
Wendyash: Hah. It’s a good thing you’re not Peter Pan else Sam is going to get jealous that Wendy finally found her Peter Pan.
Peterpan92: True. So, Wendy, what are you doing in American Chat room? Aren’t there mountains of homework for you?
Wendyash: Ugh, there, you’ve done it! I was looking for riddles online to distract myself from the huge pile of work and now, it’s back to reality.
Peterpan92: Oh, I’m sorry Wendy!
Wendyash: Nah, it’s fine (:
Peterpan92: Alright, here’s another one for you. Why is 6 so afraid of 7?
Wendyash:Nick! Oh wait, can I call you nick?
Peterpan92: But of course. What did you want to say, anyway?
Wendyash: Ha ha. Nick, I just wanted to say that you need to do better than that to make up to me. The answer is because 7 ate( 8 ) 9.
Peterpan92: Dang! You’re good, Miss. Wendy Asher.
Wendyash: Thank You, Mr. Nicholas Jerry.
Wendyash: Anyway, I have got to go. Mom’s yelling for dinner.
Peterpan92: Would I be able to talk to you soon, Wendy?
Wendyash: Of course, when you have better riddles, Nick ;)
Wendyash: Bye!

Wendyash has just signed out of this chat room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so i'm not exactly sure if this is gonna work but i'm just trying it out. It's a short short chapters but it'll get longer, i promise. Comment please so that i know if i should continue this story (:

On the other hand, i've read enough fanfictions to know that i should state this from right the start...

I do NOT own any of the celebrities in this fanfiction. Sadly to say, i also do NOT own any songs which i've made reference to in whichever chapters. However, I do own all the original characters and the plot. So, no ripping please. Thank you!

Credits are also given to Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern for inspiring me to take up the challenge to write an entire fanfiction in dialogues format :D