With This Ink in Our Skin We've Sealed Our Fate

Twelve

"Come on," Audrey Kitching said, linking arms with me, "Let's go walk around."

We waved at Hanna Beth, who was talking to Martin from Boys Like Girls, and then flounced off to find people that we knew.

"Are you okay?" Audrey asked, "Need anything?"

I smiled, "I'm fine, baby, but thanks for your concern."

She smiled back, "Good."

We found Bayside and were talking to Anthony, when Chris came and pulled him away.

"Sorry, girls, but we have a signing to get to!"

We waved and kept walking. Ronnie from Red Jumpsuit Apparatus came over to us and gave Audrey a hug, then looked at me.

"Hey gorgeous," he said, giving me a hug, "You gave us quite the scare."

I smiled, "I was scared, too. Waking up and not being familiar with people that I'm close to is fucking frightening."

He smiled, "Elias will be happy to see you."

"Go get his ass," Audrey insisted.

Ronnie ran off after saying, "Stay here," and I looked at Audrey.

"Elias has a crush on me, kinda," I said.

Ronnie and Elias came walking up to us. Elias gave me a tight hug.

"So, you're okay?"

I nodded, "I'm fine."

Elias' hands were on my hips, and I looked at Audrey, a little freaked out.

"Come on, let's go find Zack. He owes me money."

I gave Elias and Ronnie a hug again, and then we walked away.

"You were freaked out?" Audrey asked, "Why?"

"I don't know. I just don't like people touching my hips unless it's Brian," I confessed.

Audrey smiled, "Who else can we find?"

We looked up and saw five familiar boys in black. We walked past them because they were getting interviewed by Steven from Fuse.

"Girl, do you think you two are gonna flounce by without saying hi to me?" Steven asked, "Get your asses over here."

Audrey and I went into frame and gave Steven a hug.

"Are you gonna interview me?" I asked.

"Briefly," he said.

I smiled, "Hold on."

He looked at me quizzically, but I smiled. I turned and ran into Brian's arms. He laughed as he hugged me tightly.

"I saw you yesterday, baby," he said.

I smiled, "I know, but I can't keep my hands off you," I said, and he kissed me.

"Alright," Steven said, "Enough. What's up little Shadows?"

I smiled, "I'm okay."

"You really scared like..the world with your coma," Steven said.

I nodded, "It was really scary. Nobody really knows how unnerving it is to wake up and not remember the people closest to you."

"Especially when one of the people you were closest to caused it," Jimmy muttered.

"I said I was sorry," Matt said.

I stared into Brian's eyes, then turned and stared at Matt.

"Sorry doesn't erase this, Matthew," I said.

"Oh shit," Johnny said.

"Sorry doesn't erase the fact that you put me in a fucking coma for two weeks! You fucking did it! You put your fucking sister in a coma for two weeks on her birthday! Fuck you! Mom doesn't even know. You know she'd kick your ass if she found out! I couldn't remember anything. I couldn't remember my family. I couldn't remember my friends, or my boyfriend. I couldn't remember the boy I've liked almost my whole life. I had to rebuild my whole memory, and it's all your fault. Oh, God," I fell to the ground, "Fuck you," I whispered, tears that I didn't know I was shedding were falling on my legs. I felt two hands lift me up. I looked up and saw Brian, looking at me, concerned.

"Come on, baby," he whispered, picking me up, bridal style.

I cried into his chest, and clung to him. He shifted me so my legs were wrapped around his waist. He stroked my back and held me up.

"Baby, you're fine, I got you, calm down."

I looked into his eyes and he put me on the ground. He wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you," I whispered.

He wrapped his arm around my waist, and brushed my bangs out of my eyes.

"Can I tell you something?"

I wiped the remaining tears away, "Of course."

He leaned in to my ear then kissed it, "Those two weeks that you were in the coma were the worst two weeks of my life. I didn't think it could get any worse, until you were awake, and didn't know who I was. God, Bree, I'm in love with you," he whispered.

Time stopped around us. Time froze until everyone had evaporated until it was just Brian and me. I stared into his deep eyes and he stared right back into mine. He looked so gorgeous when he was scared. He had just handed his heart to me. The more I processed what he said, the bigger my smile got.

I flung my arms around his neck, "I'm in love with you, too."

He squeezed my waist, "Oh, God, Bree, I love you so fucking much. I was so scared for you."

I kissed him, "I'm here now."

He started crying in my shoulder. I wiped the tears away from his eyes.

"Let's go on the bus, baby," I whispered.

He gripped my hand and we walked toward the bus and he gripped my hand. Fans held out something to sign, but saw the look on his face, and retreated their items. I mouthed 'sorry' to all of them, and they all nodded. He opened the door to the bus and let me on. I sat on the couch, and he sat next to me.

"Baby," I whispered.

He looked at me, "Bree, you have no idea how hard it's been to sit by and see Matt, knowing that he did this to you."

I nodded, "I know, baby."

He pulled me onto his lap. I turned to face him, straddling him. He stared at me.

"God, baby girl, I fucking love you," he said, running his hands up and down my arms.

I smiled and leaned forward, pressing my lips to the corner of his mouth. He smiled and kissed me properly. I smiled back.

"I love you, too," I whispered, putting my hands on his cheeks.

He bit my lip and I inhaled sharply. He put his hands on my hips and kissed me again.

I smiled, "I'm gonna go have a cigarette," I said, and got off of him.

He stood up, "I think I'm gonna come with you."

We walked hand in hand off the bus. I leaned against the bus and lit a cigarette. He stood in front of me and lit his own. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he wrapped one arm around my waist, and kept the other one with his cigarette away from me.

"Hey gorgeous," he whispered and kissed me.

I smiled and kissed him back. My Sidekick rang in my pocket, signalling that someone was IMing me.

"Hold my cigarette?" I asked.

He opened his mouth and I put my cigarette between his lips. He smiled. I grinned and pulled my Sidekick out.

loveXyouXalways: is this bree bloodshed?
fuhhh breeshed: um, yeah, whos this?
loveXyouXalways: this is ashley
loveXyouXalways: are you with synyster gates right now?
fuhhh breeshed: yeah, why?
loveXyouXalways: tell him that ive been trying to reach him and I cant wait to see him tonight.
fuhhh breeshed: um, excuse me?!
loveXyouXalways: yeah, hes supposed to meet me tonight after his show so we can have some fun.
fuhhh breeshed: bitch, i dont think so.
loveXyouXalways: dont think so, what?
fuhhh breeshed: i'm going out with brian, not you.
loveXyouXalways: you might be going out with brian, but im fucking synyster gates :]

I looked at Brian, "Who the fuck is Ashley?!"

He took my cigarette out of his mouth, crushed both of them and put his hands on my hips, "Who?"

"Ashley. Her screename is loveXyouXalways. She said she was fucking you after shows."

He rolled his eyes, "Fuck, not her. She's on stalker territory, baby. I won't give her the time of day."

"She said, 'You may be going out with Brian, but I'm fucking Syn Gates.'"

"Baby, she wishes," he whispered, "Why would I tell you that I'm in love with you if I'm cheating?" he asked.

I kissed him, "I don't know."