With This Ink in Our Skin We've Sealed Our Fate

Seventeen

It's been two days since Holly walked in on Brian and I, and Amy is still talking about it. I was walking down the hall when I heard her on the phone.

"Yeah! God, Lisa, it was hilarious! Holly just barged in and was screaming because she thought Brian was hurting her. God, Bree was so mad. What else do you have?"

I was fuming. Amy was trying to run me out of my own fucking house. I didn't know what to do with myself. I'm an adult, I'm famous, I can't go run to mommy dearest. I went into my room and saw Brian sitting on my laptop. He turned around when I slammed the door.

"Hey gorgeous," he said.

I glared at him and he looked at me in shock, "What did I do?"

"Nothing," I snapped, running my hands through my hair.

He stood up, "What's wrong, Bree?"

"You had to fucking fuck me right then, right?" I snapped, "You couldn't wait or make sure the door was locked, or something!?"

He stared at me incredulously, "You're blaming me?! You're the one who gets so fucking distracted that you don't know what the fuck you're doing!"

"It's not my fault you're such a fucking horndog!" I said.

"You've never fucking complained about it before," he said, crossing his arms.

"Whatever."

"It's not like you're completely innocent, either," he said.

"Excuse me?"

"You're the one wearing the clothes that makes me like that," he said.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Think about it, Bree. The same thing has happened with other guys you've dated."

"What are you talking about?" I asked, dreading his answer.

"You dress like a slut," he spat angrily.

My hand flew to my mouth, "How could you say that, Brian!? Take it back," I begged, and hearing voices of people name calling at me, "How can you say that when you know.." my voice trailed off as his face remained unforgiving.

My eyes hardened as he said, "I know."

"Fuck you, Brian," I spat and turned around and walked out of my bedroom.

I was almost down the hallway and at the stairs when I felt a hand grab my upper arm, swing me around, and press me against the wall.

"You fucking walked out on me," he said, his gorgeous eyes bore into mine, hurt.

"You told me I dress like a slut when you know that I could dress way worse than I do."

He pressed his forehead against mine, "I know, gorgeous. I was trying to get a rise out of you, and I'm sorry."

I looked away from his intense eyes, "Brian, I told you that I can handle being called a slut from anyone but you. You, who says that he loves me, and whos lips can bring such amazing feeling, but can cut me down."

He stroked my face, "I know, and I couldn't feel like more of an asshole."

"Can I just tell you that you are so hot when you're mad?" I said, looking back into his eyes.

He smiled, "Let's go back into your room and you can tell me why you were really mad, then we'll discuss that, okay?" he kissed my forehead.

I nodded, "Okay."

He let me from between him and the wall and we walked hand in hand back to my room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, why were you so mad before?" Brian asked, as we lied together on my bed, our fingertips gliding over each other's skin.

I felt so alive with feeling when the rough tips of his fingers slid across my skin that I didn't even get upset again, "She was talking to her Sadist friend, and she's getting ideas on how to make my life hell. She's jealous."

He pulled my shirt off and ran his hands down my sides. I arched my back, pressing our hips together, making Brian hiss, "She should be."

I smiled, "She is."

Brian kissed my neck, "Why, because you have a gorgeous boyfriend?"

I giggled, "Something like that."

"Something like that? There's nothing more to this boyfriend?" he asked.

I smiled and ran my fingers lightly around his stomach and sides, "He's got this smile that makes my heart stop," he hissed as my fingers slid to his belt buckle.

"What else?" he whispered.

"He has a huge--"

"Huge what?" he asked, a teasing hint in his voice.

"A huge heart," I said, biting his lip.

He grinned, "What else is big about this guy?"

I dragged my nails down his back, "His ego."

He grunted, "Touche."

I kissed him, "I love you, you know."

He smiled, "I know. I'll always love you."

I kissed him and he flipped us over.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, where are Brian and Zack?" I asked.

Matt smiled at me, "You'll see. They'll be around in about," he paused to look at his watch, "five minutes. Make sure you're with Gena, though."

I shrugged and found Gena sitting in our booth.

"Shads told me to be with you when our boyfriends appear," I explained, sitting next to her.

She smiled, "I was told that, too."

We sat with Leana and Ashlynn, until the DJ announced, "We have a special performance tonight. These two guys are gonna perform a song that nobody would ever expect them to even know, let alone sing. These two girls are very lucky to have guys like this, so ladies and gentlemen, Synyster Gates and Zacky Vengeance of Avenged Sevenfold!"

We ran over to the stage and saw two chairs, by themselves onstage. A few seconds later, amid the screaming and cheering, Brian and Zacky walked onto the stage. They both had their acoustics in their hand. Mic stands were placed in front of the boys as they sat down.

"This is for my girlfriend Bree," Brian started.

"And my girlfriend, Gena," Zacky said.

"Don't think we're complete losers," Brian said, and they started playing and singing a familiar song.

I need you boo
I gotta see you boo
And the hearts all over the world tonight
Said the hearts all over the world tonight
I need you boo
I gotta see you boo
And the hearts all over the world tonight
Said the hearts all over the world tonight

Hey lil mama
Oo u a stunna
Hot little figure
Yes you a winner
And I'm so glad to be yours
You're a class all your own
And oh little cutie
When you talk to me
I swear the whole world stops
You're my sweetheart
And I'm so glad that your mine
You are one of a kind

And you mean to me
What I mean to you
And together baby
There is nothin we won't do
Cuz if I got you
I don't need money
I don't need cars
Girl you're my all

And oh
I'm into you
And girl no
One else would do
Cuz with every kiss
And every hug
You make me
Fall in love
And now I
Know I can't be the only one
I bet its hearts all over the world tonight
With the love of they life
Who feel
What I feel when I'm
With you, with you, with you, with you, with you
Girl
With you, with you, with you, with you, with you

Ooh girl
I don't want nobody else
Without you theres no one left and
You're like Jordans on Saturday
I gotta have you and I can not wait now
Hey little shorty
Say you care for me
You know I care for you
You know that I'll be true
You know that I won't lie
You know that I will try
To be your everything

Cuz if I got you
I don't need money
I don't need cars
Girl you're my all

Yeah, oh
I'm into you
And girl no
One else would do
Cuz with every kiss
And every hug
You make me
Fall in love
And now I
Know I can't be the only one
I bet its hearts all over the world tonight
With the love of they life
Who feel
What I feel when I'm
With you, with you, with you, with you, with you
Oh oh
With you, with you, with you, with you, with you
Yeah

And I
Will never try to deny
That your are my whole life
Cuz if you
Ever let me go
I would die
So I won't front
I don't need
Another woman
I just need
Your all or nothing
Cuz if I got that
Then I'll be straight
Baby you're the best part of my day

I need you boo
I gotta see you boo
And the hearts all over the world tonight
Said the hearts all over the world tonight
They need they boo
They gotta see they boo
And the hearts all over the world tonight
Hearts all over the world tonight

And oh
I'm into you girl
And girl no
One else would do
Cuz with every kiss
And every hug
You make me
Fall in love
And now I
Now I can't be the only one
I bet its hearts all over the world tonight
With the love of they life
Who feel
What I feel when I'm
With you, with you, with you, with you, with you
Girl
With you, with you, with you, with you, with you
Ooh ooh
With you, with you, with you, with you, with you
With you
With you, with you, with you, with you, with you


Gena and I started laughing hysterically, and ran backstage. By the time the song was over, we were onstage. I leaned down and kissed Brian hard.

"I need you, too."