Status: I'm actually gonna re-write this it will still be the same just more detailed and better formed, Please wait for it!

Ashita no Kioku

I'm Still.

I’m still in love…

I could feel it the warm water-like sensation spreading throughout my body, fixing every inch of me making me whole once again.

He bowed again and gave an uneasy smile before moving to the couch located away from everyone, his eyes were downcast and his hands were resting on his knees, he licked his lips. My heart shuddered. The foreigner girl let out a breathy laugh at the fact that the heart monitor was beeping faster now.

“Toshi-papa, what’s wrong?” one of the little boys asked as he walked over to Ohno-kun.

“Hm? Nothing at all why?” Ohno-kun responded a small smile on his face as he ruffled the little boy’s hair.

“You look sad.” The little boy said again.

“I’m not.”

“Don’t lie to Shin.” Seiki-kun said his expression hard.

“More importantly don’t lie to us.” Takuma-kun said quietly.

“They are really too mature for their age…I blame the parents.” Sakurai-kun said a heartfelt smile on his face.

“It doesn’t work.” My eyes snapped to the door, a small boy with light brown hair that shagged into his face much like his father’s walked into the room, his hand tightly holding a little girl’s hand. There was something about the boy that made a certain junior pop into my head, his aura was too cool, but the energy was bouncing off the walls, he really was going to be like his father, the cool baka. There was no mistaking it this boy was Aiba Masaki and Ogata…or should I say Aiba Jade’s kid.

"Stop acting all cool Hiro!" Takuma-kun snapped.

"I can't help it." he smiled making my eyes widened, his green eyes shimmered looking like emeralds, his expression cool, "It's in my blood, after all my father is Aiba Masaki." Hiro-kun responded.

“Yea well, my dad was Domoyouji Tsukasa, Sawada Shin, and Hayakawa Bito, in the coolness factor I win after all my dad is Matsumoto Jun.” Seiki-kun said.

“My dad went to Hollywood.” Was all Takuma-kun said before all eyes snapped on him.

“Yeah? Well…both my parents are in Arashi!”

“I think I won.” Takuma-kun said again before turning his attention back to Ohno-kun who smiled at him.

“Riida, are you alright?” Sho asked.

“I’m fine.”

“Now don’t you dare lie to us.” Matsumoto-kun said “We know you-”

“Juni, that’s enough, we do all know Riida better than that, Riida will tell us when Riida feels like telling us after all Satoshi-kun is our Riida, and Riida wouldn’t keep this from us, ne Riida?” the foreigner girl asked turning to face him, well as much as she could with her swollen belly. Ohno-kun blinked, before he cringed.

“You sure know how to make it heavy….” Ohno-kun said sighing.

“Of course, I own all the screws to Arashi, every single one of them.” She smiled triumphantly.

“Well my daddy is Yattaman.” Shin-kun said simply, we all turned to look at him, the rest of the boys were looking at him in shock.

“Ah, damn!”

“Takuma watch your language!” Ninomiya-kun snapped.

“You are only five years old, don’t forget that when you get home no video games for you.” Megumi said looking at him sternly.

“No…video games…don’t you think that’s a bit harsh?” Ninomiya-kun said looking at Megumi worryingly.

“How do you expect him to learn that at his age the word ‘kuso’ is banned from his vocabulary?”

“Ah…can’t be helped then, sorry Takuma.” Ninomiya-kun said nodding be patted his sons head. I laughed.

“Your laugh is still nice.” His voice cut off mine. The damn monitor sped up again, and Ohno-kun sighed, he stood and began to walk out the door.

“I’m sorry I’ll just leave now.” My breath hitched, his hand was on the door knob.

“No!” everyone turned in shock, he turned and looked at me, “You don’t have to leave it’s not your fault its mine, here I’ll leave….ah, I can’t do that but you…I’m sorry, I…” I was making an idiot out of myself my words were fumbling; there was no straight way to say what I wanted to say. Hell, I didn’t even know what I was trying to say.

“Stop.” I didn’t know if he was facing me or not, sheets were proving themselves mighty interesting, “I’m not upset,” I saw his jacket swing as he turned to face me, but my face was hot, and I was far too embarrassed to look up, “But I’ve made you upset jaa itte kuru aa, sayounara ja nai yo ne mata aeru kara." With that the door opened and he walked away.

“Eh?” the foreigner girl breathed, she and Ninomiya-kun began to snicker.

“I don’t think he noticed he quoted it.” Matsumoto-kun said trying not to laugh.

“What?” I asked.

“I'm going now, but this isn't goodbye. We'll meet again.” They chorused making their voices deeper, making them sound like Yankees who were trying to be cool, but fail. They laughed freely and carefree and Megumi snickered.

“Where is that from?” I asked still confused.

“It’s from Typhoon Generation. Our third single, do you not remember it?” I blinked at them.

“Ah! The greaser look!” I said pointing at them, they nodded. “Nino says it.” I said and Nino nodded again, I giggled.

“Baka Riida.” The foreigner girl sighed with a smile she stretched, her hand landing softly on her belly she massaged it, her eyes widened.

“What’s wrong?” Matsumoto-kun asked.

“One of them kicked me.” She said quietly and then her belly bounced again, “Ow…”

Matsumoto-kun smiled shyly at her before kissing her head softly he gave a slightly embarrassed look and looked away.

“You’ll have to excuse Jun-kun, he’s a girl.” Ninomiya-kun smirked.

“Yeah…well at least I didn’t sob uncontrollably when I was told I was going to be a father.” Jun said, a playful bite in his words.

“Yes, but you actually wanted a kid.” Ninomiya said nodding my eyes widened.

“Ninomiya.” I hadn’t realized the words left my mouth, my eyes had narrowed, I could feel anger rising up much faster than it had ever in my life.

“No, Onee-chan don’t be mad!” Takuma-kun said waiving his hands around, “It’s okay, it’s alright.”

“It’s not alright!” I snapped, “How can you just say that to your child!?” I was angry, I was beyond angry, “What the hell Ninomiya if you didn’t want the damn kid you should’ve worn a damn rubber!” I didn’t even know what I wanted to yell at him for, I wanted to hit him, so my hand went up only it didn’t make contact with him.

My eyes widened.

“I’m sorry, but I would appreciate it if you would refrain from touching Nari, also, it’s a joke, it’s always been a joke, Nari always said he didn’t want kids, and he sobbed uncontrollably because he was so incredibly happy he was going to have a family.” She paused.

“Takuma is the light of his eyes, Takuma is his damn sun.” her eyes were looking at me the same way they did all those years ago.

There in her honey eyes I saw a passion I had never seen, an anger I had only witnessed once. Her cheek was red, Megumi’s eyes were wide, tears rimmed her eyes; everyone else looked in shock. Except Matsumoto-kun he seemed livid along with Seiki-kun.

“I’m so sorry…” I whispered, tears ran down my cheeks, “I’m so sorry.” The tears were raining down harder then I felt someone wiping them away gently, I looked up the foreigner girl smile.

“It’s okay, I know how you feel, I was unwanted too.” She sighed, “but I have another family,” she looked at Ninomiya-kun fondly, “and now, my own family has come back.” She gave a small nod, “And just so you know, you’re a part of it too.” My breath hitched in my throat, how was it that she was never mad at the fact that I had hit her?

-3 months later-

They kept visiting, Sie without fail, she told me stories of all the embarrassing things Arashi did, but each one was told with a warm smiles and ‘No really it actually happened!’

“Ha ha, you’re kidding, Sie there’s no way they would have allowed you to do that.” I said laughing, the foreigner girl’s name had changed.

Now she was Sie, and Ninomiya-kun was Nino, and Matsumoto-kun was MatsuJun, or just simply Jun, Sakurai-kun was Sho, and Aiba-kun was just Aiba. But Ohno-kun remained Ohno-kun I didn’t have the guts to call him Riida.

“No really it actually happened!” see there she goes, “And the green jell-o went everywhere!

And then her leg got stuck under one of the fallen pool sides and they couldn’t get her out, it was so funny everyone ran away instead of helping her.” She wiped her tears.

“It’s so good to see you laugh so much.” Ohno-kun said softly.

“Riida!” the foreigner said with a smile, “come here.” I didn’t think he was going to do it, he never came to the bed, he always bowed from the door and sat on the faraway couch. So I looked away when he neared Sie.

“You know, I think Saigo is going to like you very much.” She said in a happy whisper that wasn’t really a whisper at all.

“Saigo?” Ohno-kun asked confused, I turned slowly just in time to see Sie put her hand on her belly.

“Yep, the little boy that’s right here,” she pet her belly affectionally, “His name is Saigo.”

Ohno-kun smiled at her. “Ah!” she said looking at him with a smile that seemed to make him cringe slightly.

“What do you want me to do?” he asked softly.

“Hand me my phone, and when your phone goes off do not show any emotion, you got that?” he looked at her confused but nodded and handed Sie her cell phone. A few seconds his phone beeped and he read it silently, before looking at her and nodding with a blank expression, he turned and left the room.

-6 hours later-

“Where are we?” I asked as we approached a huge mansion.

“Arashi Manor.” Jun-kun, yes I called him that sometimes too, said with a smile.

“You all live here?” I asked in awe.

“Yep, Riida wanted to build a house together for all of us to live in, so we did just that.” Sie said looking at me with a smile.

Jun opened the door for us, and I saw one of the boys whizzed by, and not before long there was a little girl crying in front of us, Hiro-kun dashed to her.

“Aika, daijoubu?” he asked, a concerned look on his face, the little girl muttered something that was between baby-talk and Japanese, he nodded softly before smiling. “Don’t worry, Aika, I’ll play tea with you!” the little girl smiled and giggled, she looked a lot like Jade, but her eyes were Aiba’s.

“That’s his little sister, he watches over her like a mama bear I swear, always plays with her no matter how girly the games seem.” Sie said smiling.

“Kawaii.” I breathed.

There was rattling in the closet and my eyes widened, then the door suddenly opened and a girl fell out, her short light brown hair was disarrayed, her glasses were crooked and her close were slightly boyish but still had feminism radiating from them.

“Ha!” she said posing in a victory pose, another foreigner, “I’ve come out of the closet!” she said proudly. Sie smirked

“Really now?” Sie’s voice dipped dangerous, “Does this mean you’ll date me now?”

“Can’t, seeing as I’m married with a child, and you’re married with a child and currently pregnant.” She said in a very-matter-of-factly tone. Sie sighed but otherwise smiled.

“What were you doing in the closet?” she asked. The other foreigner girl hugged the plaid shirt.

“I was looking for my favorite shirt of Sh- why hello there!” she said smiling at me, “I don’t think we’ve met, I’m Jennifer, Sakurai Jennifer.” She smiled brightly at me, she was an elegant beauty reminding me of a fairy, and her eyes weren’t really green, but they weren’t really blue, and they weren’t hazel they just seemed to be somewhere in between all of those, I could see why Sho had picked her.

You have to hide from Sho.” Jennifer-chan said quietly, I couldn’t refer to her as ‘the foreigner girl’ that name was reserved for the only ‘foreigner girl’, she had spoken in English so I couldn’t understand, and by the looks of it neither could Jun, but Sie was looking at her intensely.

Why?” she paused, “Give me a good reason.” The way her languages slipped together so easily surprised me, but did this mean she couldn’t hold a conversation very long in other languages that were not Japanese? At least without Japanese mixing it’s way in?

Because I don’t know yet…and I know that if I see him I’ll tell him and I don’t know just yet, I don’t want to crush him if it’s not true.” Jennifer-chan looked down, then Sie smiled at her.

“I got it, I’ll do my best.” She looked right a Jun, then very slowly placed her mouth right to his ear and whispered, I looked away it was too intimate, I focused more on the pictures that adorned the walls.

Jun and Sie’s wedding picture was displayed, they both had big smiles on their face, they looked so young.

“How old were you?” I asked. They both turned to look at me.

“I was 21 and Sie was 18.” Jun said with a nod. I looked at them.

“So young.” They laughed and nodded, “It’s been five years.” Seiki-kun ran by.

“How old is he?” I asked.

“Five, I was about a week pregnant when we got married.” She smiled at Jun, “We didn’t know that, we thought I had gotten pregnant after, Jun has really good timing.”

“Were you two the first ones to get married?” I asked, they nodded.

“Two of the youngest ones married first, Nino married about 2 years ago?” Jun said a pondering look on his face.

“I wanted to wait for you.” Megumi said with a smile. Her son walked behind her, Takuma was five wasn’t he, “But Kazu decided that we had to get married that it was weird that he was Ninomiya and that Takuma was Ninomiya and I was Wakahisa.” I laughed.

“Nari was kinda patient, I myself was surprised, but I guess he couldn’t take it anymore.” Sie said laughing.

“I’m home!” I turned and looked, Ohno-kun had a big smile on his face, and a bouquet of flowers. He hugged me, he smelled nice, my eyes widened, my breath left me.

There were too many emotions. He moved back a bit and handed me the flowers, I almost dropped them. I’ve died…and this is my heave, I’m dead that explains it, the car wreck killed me…

I was barely aware that he had placed something in my hand, it was cold, and I didn’t have to look at it to know it was metal and shinny. He smiled triumphantly at me.

“Your room will be right next to mine, here let me show you it, I designed this one, all by myself.” He grabbed my hand, and an electric shock rippled though my body, I looked at the wall as we passed.

Wedding pictures lined it, first Jun and Sie, then Sho’s and Jennifer, then Jade and Aiba’s, then Nino’s and Megumi’s but there was a spot, a spot that seemed solely reserved for Ohno’s and for a strange reason it felt like that place was mine too.

Was this how yesterday’s tomorrow was colored? If it was I wouldn’t want it any other way.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is 2,630 words long, making it pretty much the longest one in the series XD

Well only 2 more Chapters left Waa~ What's going to happen!?
And even though it sounds like it's the end of the whole thing it's not I swear, Norman-chan just thinks weird XD