So My Life Begins Now, Thanks A Lot, Mom

So... My Life Now Begins... Thanks Alot Mum... 33

Lexi's pov...

Christmas shopping.
One of the worst thing's anyone could go through. The crowds, the rush and the not knowing what you want in the first place. Those are just a few of the reasons I can't handle the christmas rush. Gripping Jake's hand, I pulled him through the entrance, determind to get the shopping done. Mentally checking off everything that we would need, I continued to pull Jake throughout various shops. I wasn't sure how long we had actually been there for, or how much stuff we had actually brought. I let out a sigh of relief as we walked back to the car.
"Do you actually know who most of this stuff belongs to?" Jake questioned, opening the boot of the car.
"Yep, there's probably a few extra thing's we will need." I took a deep breath in, "no Jake you won't have to come with me." I finished sighing, as I took in his expression.
"It's not that I don't..." he started, turning to face me fully.
"Look, you really don't have to come with me I swear. I know you don't really like shopping for anything. It's fine honestly."
Sighing, he closed the boot, going towards my side of the car. He opened the car door, motioning for me to get inside.

Walking towards him, I slipped inside, glad to get out of the cold wind.
"So what do you want to do now?" Jake asked, starting the car, letting the heaters turn on full blast.
"Go home I guess, I've got to wrap all this up remember."
Nodding his head, Jake pulled out of the parking space, making his way out of the car park and back home.
-
Wrapping. Once again not top of my favorite things to do list.
I plonked myself on the floor, everything spread out around me. Taking it all in I couldn't help but sigh, how many things could we buy?!
Picking up the biggest thing first, I smiled, grabbing the wrapping paper, I cut it to size. Getting the sellotape ready to stick, I began to wrap.
I continued to wrap everything up, putting ribbons on the parcels, placing the name tags on as well. Every so often Jake would walk past the living room, making sure I was okay. Everytime I would sigh, assure him I was fine and he would walk away, bringing me back something to eat or drink. I was thankful when I had neared the end of the pile, it wasn't until I looked at the clock to see what the time was, my jaw dropped. 9pm.
"Hey Jake!" I called, listening to hear his footsteps.
"What!"
"What're you doing?!" I asked, confused.
"Watching tv, why?!"
Rolling my eyes, I stood up, stretching from my position on the floor. "Don't worry!" I called back, lifting up a handful of the smaller parcels first. I made my way upstairs, walking into my old bedroom. Placing the parcels on the bed for the moment, I began to make my way downstairs once again. This continued, until I was left with the bigger ones, shrugging my shoulders, I proceeded to pick up one of them, being careful as I began to make my way upstairs.
"Lex!" Jumping slightly as I walked out of the living room with the next parcel, I was surprised when the parcel was taken out of my hands.
"What?" I whined, looking at Jake.
"What're you doing?" He asked, some anger clear in his tone.
Once again, I rolled my eyes, trying to get the parcel back off of him.
"If you can't see what I'm doing then you seriously need glasses."
He stepped back, taking the parcel with him, his eyes narrowing slightly.
"I could have done this for you, you know that right?!" He snapped, turning away from me, walking upstairs.
"Yeah I do know that but you was watching the tv!" I yelled after him, turning back into the living room, I picked up another parcel. I had managed to get upstairs before Jake pulled the parcel out of my grip once more.
"I can carry things!" I snapped, hearing my phone ring I pulled it out of my pocket.
"Hello." I snapped, not even bothering to look at the caller id.
"Lex?!" I heard Tony yell frantically.
"What's wrong?!" I asked, ignoring the glaring I was getting from Jake.
"Sue needs you now."
"I'm on my way." Putting the phone down, I looked at Jake. "We've got to go, Sue needs me."
Not bothering to wait for a responce, I ran downstairs, pulling on my jacket and shoes. I ran out the door, waiting for Jake to catch up.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm super sorry! As stupid as it sounds I've been struggling with updates.. It's a snow day so I've been wracking my brains for a cure! This chapter is dedicated to gooch_girl95, storyluver1143 and Maizibelle ..Thank you for the comments! Enjoy! <3..x