Status: Finished.

Razorblade Romance

Your Sweet Six Six Six

Your Sweet Six Six Six
There are things you should know
The distance between us seems to grow
But you're holding on strong
Oh how hard it is to let go
I'm waiting for your call and I'm ready to take your
Six six six in my heart
I'm longing for your touch and I welcome your sweet
Six six six in my heart
I'm losing my faith in you
You don't want it to be true
But there's nothing you can do
Yes I've lost my faith in you

'Dude, put on the fucking TV or something.' I said walking into the bathroom of my Helsinki hotel room. I had just gotten off the red eye and had a demo tomorrow and I was looking pretty haggard.

'I found some music videos.' Dunn called and I heard a rock band on. They sounded pretty good. I stepped out of the bathroom to see they were number one on the countdown.

'Not bad.' Dunn said.

'I know, I'm into it.' I said smiling. As the end of the video came I caught the artisit and title in the left hand corner of the screen. I made a mental note to buy the CD tomorrow.

'I'm going to sleep.' I said closing the curtains and taking my shirt off.

'Me too.' Dunn said crawling into his bed.

The next day I got up early. I showered, dressed, and decided I'd skate my way over to the nearest CD store before Dunn woke up. It always felt good to skate first thing in the morning. I pulled a few tricks before finding just what I was looking for.

I kicked the end of my board and caught it with my hand and stepped inside the shop. I looked around, typical CD store, just more things in Finnish than English. I looked at the counter and didn't see anyone to help me.

'Hetki pieni.' I heard someone call from the back.

A moment later a gorgeous Finnish brunette appeared in front of me.

'Terve.' She said smiling wide. 'Voinko auttaa sinua?'

I silently cursed myself for having no fucking clue what she was saying.

'Uh,' I thought back to the Finnish dictionary Ape had secretly stashed in my carryon after I had refused it but had ended up skimming through it on the plane. 'Puhutko...fuck it. Do you speak English?'

'Kylla.' She said.

'Is that a no?' I asked.

'No, it's a yes.' She said with a laugh. 'I'm Nea.'

'Bam.' I said shaking her hand and enjoying every moment of her adorable accent. 'Your name's pretty.'

'Kiitos paljon.' She said smiling and blushing. 'It means thank you.'

I nodded and smiled.

'Can I help you with something?'

'Oh, uh, yeah.' I said remembering why I had come here in the first place. 'Uh, I'm looking for a CD.'

'You came to the right place then.' She said.

'Yeah.' I said feeling a little stupid.

'Is there a paticular one?' She asked.

'Yeah, uh, I saw the video last night when I got here.' I said trying to remember the band or song. 'I think they were called HIM.'

She smiled broad. 'Good choice. Follow me.' She headed down an aisle and I got a great look at her ass which was one of the many perks of this girl. 'They're farely new and blowing up here. I think you're looking for this one.'

She handed me a hot pink CD with a man on the front with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth.

'That's Ville Valo.' She said pointing to him. 'And the song you're talking about was probably they're new single--'

'Right Here In My Arms!' I said pointing to the back of the disk. 'Fuck yeah. Thanks.'

'No problem.' She said.

'So, they're really good?' I asked.

'Yeah.' She nodded. 'They're definatly one of my favorites.'

She began heading to the register and I followed close behind her.

'Is that all you were looking for?' She asked.

'Uh, yeah.' I said placing it on the counter for her to ring up.

'What brings you to Finland? Vacation with a girlfriend?'

'Uh, no. I'm single.' Jenn's face instantly flashed across my mind but I knew at this exact moment she was cheating on me so fuck it. 'I'm here with my buddy. I have a skate demo tomorrow.'

As I handed her the money I stole a glance at her left hand and saw there was a plain gold ring on her finger. No diamond, that was a good sign.

'Skate demo?' She asked handing me my small bag and leaning over the counter a bit.

'I'm a skateboarder.' I said gesturing to my board on the ground. 'It's just like a team thing. I have to skate and sign autographs.'

'Skateboarding is very interesting.' She said smiling. 'I like to watch it.'

'You should check out tomorrow if you're free.' I said smiling.

'Sure.' She said smiling. 'I can probably make it.'

'Alright. See you tomorrow then, Nea.' I said picking up my board and walking out of the store.

'Baaam!' I slowly opened my eyes and let the image of Nea leave my mind and there was the new one standing in front of me.

'What, Miss?' I asked.

'I wanna take Brianna shopping.' She said smiling and doing her usual hobby of playing with the huge Cartier engagement ring I had bought her a week ago.

I sighed, rolled my eyes, and reached into my back pocket to pull out my wallet. 'Here.' I said handing her my American Express Platinum. 'Knock your socks off.'

'Thank you, Baby!' She said leaning down to my level and giving me a large kiss on the lips. 'Love you.'

'Yup.'

Once her mingin' Ugg boots had made their way down stairs I leaned back and let Nea enter my mind and wondered how I had gotten myself into this mess. And then I remember why Nea and I hadn't ended up together.
♠ ♠ ♠
So probably not another update on this one until next week. I have a lot of planning to do on the storyline and a lot of research. I'm really excited though. I love the idea I have!!