Status: DropToYourKneesxX-I'm re-editing the chapters, I'll be done soon. Hopefully either me or MaxGreenGirl will post a new chapter soon....Keep reading.

Dragging Dead Bodies in Blue Bags Up Really Long Hills

Club night

I hesitated going upstairs with the girls. I'm sure their nice and all but me hanging around with girls and doing girly things was just not me. We walked into one of the rooms and the Candy chick shut the door.
"Jessica hun, if your gonna go and fuck Robert you can at least make sure you fix yourself up before walking back down stairs" She pulled out a bag and some other things.
"Amy, wanna help me?" She said as she set out all her stuff which was just make up and things of that sort.
"Uh, sure" I got up and went over to her.
"Candy is a make up artist and she's just addicted to all that stuff. Shop-aholic!" Jessica said and I couldn't help but laugh at how she said it.
"Now, you can just hand me things and do as I say. And I think your beautiful and I hope you don't mind me doing your make up and stuff next" She said excitedly. Me wear make up? I never bothered with it much. I mean, I wore some occasionally but I just never had the time to.
"Okay" was all I said back.
"Like I said, she loves doing make up and all that stuff....Be careful, we end up being like her dolls or some shit" Jessica whispered and I smiled.

Twenty minutes later she had Jessica done and dressed in something really cute.
"Your turn!" Candy said clapping her hands with a excited voice. 'Oh boy' I thought. I wonder what she's going to do with me. She had me sit on a chair while Jessica and her discussed possible eye shadow colors and lip sticks and such for me. I had my eyes closed the whole time and I really did feel like some sort of doll she was dressing up. She had me change into some skirt, top, and heels. She did my hair and by the time I was done I was sure I looked like a different person.
"Done!" she said happy. "Now, I'll just get ready and we'll tell the boys were going out for some drinks!" I walked over to the bathroom that was in there and looked into the mirror. I smiled and I'll admit, she was REALLY good at doing make up and hair.

Once she was done we walked downstairs and into the living room where all the boys were still there just talking and drinking.
"Well, were off to go have a girls night out" Candy announced getting their attention. When Max's eyes fell on me, his mouth fell open and it made me shy all over again. It's funny how I've known him for years and he still did that to me.
"That's good, we were thinking of having a girls night out too" Ronnie said and we all laughed.
"No Ronnie your not coming" Candy told him.
"Fine. Well were going out too then" I walked up to Max and sat on his lap. He kissed my neck and softly bit me.
"You look gorgeous" he whispered in my ear. His hot breath made me shiver and a surge of desire ran through me. I smiled at him and pecked his lips.
"Come on Amy!" Candy yelled from the door. I really didn't want to go, I really wanted something else but it's just going to have to wait 'til later.
"I'll get the girls to drop me off at the hotel when were done" I said to him.
"See you tonight" He smiled and I kissed him and left. We piled into a car and Candy was driving pretty fast.
"So a club or bar or what?" she asked us all.
"CLUB!" all the girls screamed together.
"We need to dance and shit" Jessica said and started dancing in her seat.

An hour later we were in some club that was full of life and people dancing. At first I didn't do anything but fuck these girls wouldn't stop bugging me until I did something. I sure as fuck wasn't going to kill them. I promised myself I'd give them a chance so that maybe for once, I could have friends to do all the girly things I want. I ended up doing ALOT of Patron Silver shots with Candy and Jessica and we all danced together in our little group. I felt so good just letting go and having fun for once with no feelings of wanting to kill. I knew that urge would come soon though, it always does at some point. Like I've said before I'm addicted to it like a drug and I don't think I'll ever fully stop.

I was happily dancing with Candy when some guys came from behind me and started touching and feeling me up. I turned around and punched him square in his jaw.
"What the fuck? Don't touch me you ass hole!" and just like that, the rage and anger and desire to kill came flooding back into me.
"Come on baby, don't be like that" he rubbed his face and smiled. He started walking back over to me and I looked around for the girls but they were nowhere in sight. I was about to freak and run but the urge to see blood and hear the frantic screaming of someone replaced that feeling. Some other part of me took over. I turned to the guy and looked him up and down. He wasn't to bad, but nobody could ever compare to my Max. I put on a seductive smiled and motioned for him to follow me. I walked out of the club and over to the back alley where there was nobody.
"So, why'd you bring me back here?" He said reaching out to touch me with a smirk on his face. I stepped back so he wouldn't lay his disgusting hands on me and smiled as thoughts of how he should be ended came in my mind.
"We're gonna play a little game" I whispered in his hear. At this point all the alchohol in my system was gone.
"We can play whatever you want to babe, do whatever you want to me" He disgusted me, and thoughts of how many other girls he could have taken advantage of in their drunken state kept running through my mind.
"Relax and watch me" I smiled and reached into my little clutch bag for my little dagger. It was something I always carried with me and used. Except in Mandy's demise, I had left it in Max and I's hotel room. I started to life my shirt and that smiled crept on his disgusting face, but I didn't take it off all the way. I slashed his cheek first.
"You fucking bitch what did you do!?" he held onto his cheek and slapped me across the face. I touched my bottom lip with my fingers and saw that blood was dripping. That son of a bitch busted my lip. I licked the blood away and threw him against the wall.
"Didn't your momma ever teach you to not hit girls" I said as I slowly dragged the blade across his throat. I quickly moved away as his body fell to the floor and the sounds him choking on his own blood filled my ears. I dragged his dead body to the way back of the alley and managed, with a bit of a struggle, to dump it into one of those giant trash bins.

When I finished, I fixed myself up, cleaned the dagger and walked back into the club to go find the girls.
"Hey Amy where have you been? We've been looking all over for you!" Candy said hugging me. She was drunk and so were the rest of the girls, except for Jessica.
"Sorry I didn't see you guys and I thought you went outside so I went to go look"
"Were leaving now, are you ready?" Jessica asked.
"Yeah, I'm good" I helped her get the girls in the back seat and she took drivers side while I was on the passengers side. Thoughts of what Max could be doing ran through my mind but I didn't worry. I knew he'd never hurt me like other assholes would.
"You okay Amy?" Jessica asked.
"Yeah" I said looking at her with a small smile.
"Your quiet huh?"
"A bit, but don't worry. Once I get to know you girls really well you'll wanna shut me up" She laughed and so did I. She pulled up to the hotel me and Max were staying at.
"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow or something? The girls wanna go shopping wanna come?" She asked.
"Yeah, sure that'd be nice" I said getting out of the car and closing the door.
"Bye Amy!" She screamed as she drove away. I turned and started walking to our room. I unlocked the door and set down the keys on the little table by the door and turned on the lights. I threw off all my clothes and changed into my pajamas.
"You back baby?" I jumped and turned to see Max standing in just his boxers with wet hair and little droplets of water still scattered on his perfect body.
"Oh shit you scared me" I let out a giggle.
"Sorry" he said walking up to me and placing a soft kiss on my lips. His touch was cold and gave me goosebumps but I loved it. We walked to our bed and snuggled under the covers. Soon warmth replaced the cold his skin once was and I curled into his body.
"You have fun?" I asked him
"Sorta, Ronnie took me to a strip club" Jealousy and anger flashed through me for a second then disappeared with one of Max's kisses. "Don't worry babe, I didn't do anything. You know I'd never lie to you" I nodded and snuggled my head into the crook of his neck. "I love you Amy" he whispered in my ear and nibbled on it for a second.
"I love you too, for ever and ever"
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been FOREVER since I've updated this.......I am sorry, don't hate me >_< LOL.....I had writeres block but I think I know what to do now. PLEASE COMMENT!!!! I'll love you forever and comments make the writer happy ^_^ haha....
Amy's dagger