A Whole New World

Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me

Craig's P.O.V

I stood and stared, she was gone a matter of months and she's already found someone else, it angers me to even think she'd have the nerve to do that. I cant really blame her though, I didn't run after her in Vegas, she had to move in to come to terms with what Max did, I neglected her because of all the resentment she held and for that i deserved to be hated by her.

But I was jealous and full of envy for this guy she called her boyfriend, he'd took the one person i have always loved, he didn't deserve her, she was too good for him, too good for anyone, I had to make her see that and I wasn't going to stop until I've done just that.

++++

Bella/Kate's P.O.V

I gave the three guys a weak smile, "I'm sorry guys but I have some things to do, we'll catch up the next time your in town" Monte smiled and gave me a gentle squeeze.

"I hope to see you soon, maybe you should come back and visit us in Vegas sometime" He gave a small hopeful laugh and I nodded.

"Sure, I need some of that glorious sun" I laughed a long with him and turned to Craig, who was still stood with that look of envy, jealousy and pure determination in his eyes. "Craig, I have to go, I'll see you soon" I turned away with a quick wave and melted into Jack's side letting out a sigh of relief, Jack on the other hand was quiet, too quiet and it worried me.

"Bells, baby, why didn't you tell me you were going to meet him?" I looked at him cautiously unaware of how to explain this, I took a deep breath and held it for a few seconds before hearing the gust of air escape my lips.

"If I told you I was meeting him would you of let me go?" I thought about the question, biting his lip he looked back and shook his head. "Exactly, Craig deserved answers, and that is exactly what I gave him" I stopped in front of him and lightly brushed his cheek with the back of my hand.

"I love you Bells, and I promise, I wont ever let you leave like he did" Jack landed a soft feather light kiss on my forehead and took my hand, "We better get to the skate park, I said we would meet Callum and Bethan down there" I nodded and let him pull me along only realizing that I said I'd go on a date with Callum tonight.

"Jack, I-I don't feel so good, I'm going to head home okay?" He looked at me, worried again, and started to lead me home.

"Do you want to watch some movies at home with me?" I smiled up at him, one of my best smiles and nodded like a little girl, causing a small giggle to escape his lips.

++++ Time Elapse - Later that night 23:00pm+++++

I was woken from my deep slumber by a tapping on my bedroom window, I was in my own room tonight so I knew Jack wouldn't be awake, I rolled over and ignored it thinking it was just a tree branch, but the tapping carried on. I sighed and sat up, I really didn't want to get out of bed so with a great amount of effort i threw off my duvet and dragged myself out of bed and over to my window.

Looking down onto the lawn I couldn't see anything I shrugged my shoulders and walked back over to my bed, I just managed to get comfortable when the repetitive vibration from my phone made me sit up. I grabbed it off the side and looked at caller I.D, Unknown, I pressed the call button and held it to my ear.

"Hello" I waited a few seconds for a reply.

"Kate, It's Max, look I know you hate me blah blah blah, but this is about Craig" My heart felt like it had jumped into my mouth, i swallowed hard and took deep breaths.

"I'll be down in a second" I ended the call and grabbed my hoodie from the end of my bed and pulled it over my head. In my night shorts i climbed out my window and down the drain pipe that ran down the side of my window. My feet touched the cold, hard stone floor. "God damn i wish id of put socks on" I heard a laugh from behind me and whipped round and saw Max in all his immortal glory staring at me.

"I must say Kate, you are still painstakingly beautiful, even with your bright red hair" There was a short and awkward pause. "Must of took you ages to get it to that colour" I smiled at the floor and ran my fingers through my hair.

"You have no idea how hard I've tried to cover up who I was, When I came back to England my friend helped me change my entire look, and only Jack knows who I really am" I shot a quick look at him and continued, "what was it you needed to speak to me about?" it was Max's turn to look at the floor.

"Kate, Craig's jealous of Jack, and he's going to do whatever it takes to make sure you and Jack break up, he misses you and he hates the fact you've found someone else" I shook my head, furious as to how he could be so childish, yes i understand that i hurt him but he was taking things to far.

"Well take him back to Vegas, cause he will never split me and Jack up, if he comes near him Max, I will not be responsible for my actions" The venom and spite was thick in my voice, I turned round and climbed back up the drain pipe and back into my room, I looked down at Max as he stood and thought about what I said. I shut my window and headed for the guitar that was sat in the corner of my room and started to strum a tune I knew all to well.

"I scraped my knees while I was praying
And found a demon in my safest haven
Seems like it's getting harder to believe in anything
Than just to get lost in all my selfish thoughts

I wanna know what it'd be like
To find perfection in the pride
To see nothing in the light
But turn it off in all my spite, in all my spite
I'll turn it off

And the worst part is, before it gets any better
We're headed for a cliff
Then in the free fall I will realize
I'm better off when I hit the bottom

The tragedy it seems I'm ending
I'm watching everyone I looked up to break and bending
We're taking shortcuts and false illusions
Just to come out the hero

Well I can see behind the curtain
The wheels are cranking turning
It's all wrong the way we're working
Towards a goal, that's nonexistent, it's nonexistent
But we just keep believing

And the worst part is, before it gets any better
We're headed for a cliff
Then in the free fall I will realize
I'm better off when I hit the bottom

I wanna know what it'd be like
To find perfection in my pride
To see nothing in the light
But turn it off in all my spite, in all my spite
I'll turn it off
Just turn it off

Again
Again, again

And the worst part is, before it gets any better
We're headed for a cliff
Then in the free fall I will realize
I'm better off when I hit the bottom

And the worst part is, before it gets any better
We're headed for a cliff
Then in the free fall I will realize
I'm better off when I hit the bottom"


I finished strumming and lay down with my guitar, I heard movement coming from the landing and i knew Jack would be awake, I rolled over and closed my eyes waiting for the horrible dreams to take over.

and soon enough they did
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated :)
Wont be another update now until sunday
Comments please :)
Katie <3