I Think About You Everyday

Call That A Comeback

We stepped into the club, the loud music pumping through the floor and the lights changing the colour of my white shoes.

I looked around me to see everyone on the dance floor all grinding against one another, everyone was either tipsy or wasted. My eyes scanned the bar, which not many people seemed to be at, and spotted someone I thought I recognised.

“Want a drink?” Tom said into my ear.

“I’m underage, Tom,” I said back into his ear.

“Babe. You don’t look it tonight,” he smirked, checking me out... again.

“Fine. Vodka and red bull please?” he pulled me to the bar and we sat down on a stool next to that girl I thought I recognised.

As Tom ordered the drinks, I looked over at the girl to get a better look of her.

“Freddie?” I said, making her jump.

“Umm. Can I help you?” she asked.

“Yeah. You sang with Bill in California, right?”

“Yeah I did,” she grinned. “You saw that?” she took a sip of her drink.

“Yeah I did. I was backstage,” her eyes widened.

“Ebony? The Ebony?” I nodded my head.

“That would be me,” I sighed, “so what are you doing in Ohio?” I asked her, taking a quick glance at Tom to see him staring at the bar.

“I came to visit some relatives. My cousins are somewhere on the dance floor. Probably wasted and planning on getting laid tonight,” she giggled. “Is... Bill here?” I could’ve sworn I saw her blush, but it could’ve just been the lighting.

“Somewhere. Hold on. I’ll get him to come over,” I pulled out my phone and began to text Bill.

“Seriously? Oh my God,” she began to panic.

“Don’t worry about it. I’m sure he’ll remember you,” I smirked. And before I knew it, Bill was behind me.

“What’s the emergency?”

“Bill? Freddie. Freddie? Bill. My work here is done. Come on Tom,” I turned to face him, took his hand and dragged him to our VIP table.

“Don’t you want to dance?” He asked as I sat on his lap facing Gustav.

“In a bit,” I patted his lap.

“Where did Bill go?” Georg asked.

“He met a girl. What’s her name? F something. Oh! Freddie!” I smirked.

“Freddie? The girl Bill won’t shut up about?” I nodded my head. “Wow,” what’s so wow about that? It’s just fate working his magic.

“Ebony I wanna’ dance,” Tom whined. I slammed my now-empty glass down onto the table, stood up and pulled Tom with me to the dance floor.

I turned my back to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and swaying my hips in time to whatever crap was playing at full blast through the speakers. Tom’s arms gripped my waist and pulled me further into his body, closing any tiny gap that was there.

I felt Tom’s hot breathe against my neck as he began to suck at it. I moaned and moved my head more to the left to give Tom more space to suck at my neck.

“Tom,” I moaned, the grip I had around his neck tightening. I couldn’t take it anymore. I turned around in his arms and crashed our lips together into a hot kiss, our hips still swaying with one another to the music.

“What’s this then?” I pulled away from Tom thinking I had heard someone but saw no one.

“What’s wrong?” Tom had bent down to my ear, which is when I saw him.

“Tom. He’s here,” I said into his ear, making him jolt back and look behind him.

“Hello Tom. May I borrow Ebony for a second?” Tom’s squeezed my waist as Tyler took a step closer to us. “I said. Can I borrow Ebony for a second?”

“No,” Tom spat.

“Excuse me?” Tyler lunged forward. I took that as my chance to run back to our table.

“Hannah he’s here,” I cried, sitting opposite her.

“I thought he was caught,”

“So did I, but obviously not. Now him and Tom are about to fight,” Tears fell from eyes and Georg and Gustav left the booth. “Help me,” more and more tears fell. “I don’t want Tom to get hurt,” I cried. Hannah took my hand and pulled me back to the dance floor and through the crowd to where the boys currently were.

“I don’t care about the past! All I care about is the future with Ebony,” I heard Tyler yell. The music had been turned off and all the attention was all on Tom and Tyler. The article about me that was published yesterday had been a hit and everyone knew about Tyler, thinking he was a lovely guy, but for them to see him like this had gotten everyone’s interest. They now know what Tom meant when the article was mentioned in the KISS FM radio interview yesterday afternoon.

“She’s your little sister, Tyler. Sister. You aren’t supposed to have that kind of future with her!” Tom snapped at him. Someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned to see Bill and Freddie, their arms around each other.

“Are you okay?” Bill asked, I only nodded my head and turned back to watch Tom stick up for me.

“Have you not heard of incest?” Tyler smirked, looking over at me.

“I have. And obviously Ebony doesn’t want that. If she did, she wouldn’t have let you get locked away,” Tom hissed. I could see the fire in Tyler’s eyes.

“Don’t you dare say that. I know how my own sister feels about me, and I know she likes me!” Tyler hissed at Tom.

“No she doesn’t! You barely know your sister! You haven’t seen her for 6 years. And if she “liked” you, then why is she so petrified of you!” Tom hissed back. Tyler grabbed Tom’s shoulders and pushed him back, causing Tom to stumble into someone from the crowd. He walked back up to Tyler and swung his right arm at him, his fist colliding with Tyler’s nose. Tyler fell to the floor clutching his nose, blood spewing from it.

Tom turned to me and pulled me into a hug. “It’s okay, baby,” he whispered, his chin on my head as I clutched his over-sized jacket.

Music began to play again and everyone walked away as if nothing had happened.

“Mam? We’re taking this gentleman back to where he should be. Sorry for any trouble caused,” and with that, one of the club’s security men left the club, dragging Tyler out by his shirt collar.

I looked back at Tom as a slow song came on.

“May I have this dance?” I took his hand and we walked to the middle of the dance floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his hands firmly placed on my waist as we slowly swayed to the music, staring into each other’s brown eyes.

Our heads began to move closer to one another until we had closed the gap with our lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title - you me at six - call that a comeback
Ebony's outfit.