Status: i'm trying but updates will be slow....

You're Perfection

Chapter 1

(Jayden)

He sat in the corner alone; he normaly doesn't come to things like this, but this time they went to far and he had to get away from them. Who are they you may ask, well they are the simple everyday parent that you absolutly have to get away from every now and then. He sat quietly in the corner quietly drinking what ever drink that the kid at the bar had handed him.
******

(Laylie)

She sat on the stool shouting a conversation to some kid she'd never met before. The roar of the muic and the flashing strobe lights overbearing. She looked out across the floor barely seeing through the amount of bodies mashed together moving to the fast paced rythems. But she still manged to get a glimps of a boy sitting by himself in the corner. He wasn't a regular here she would know. She went over to him... squeazing through dancing couples to get there. She sat down at his table in the corner, he looked up at her then back to his drink and raised the almost full cup to his lips and drained it.
******

(Both)

"Thirsty much?" she asked.

"Not really, what's your name?" he responded.

"Laylie." she giggled, I supose she found humor in his answer.

"Jayden." he said while getting up.

"Where you going." She purred, trying to sound suductive and failing horribly.

"Too get another drink want one?" he asked.

"Yeah, yeah i'll take one."she said.

*******
(Jayden)

Gah...I came here to get away from my problems and now this stupid girl comes over
to me trying to get me to her bed room I guess. I tried to escape but she asked me
where I was going and I could only think that I was getting another drink... I'm so
dumb I even offered to bring her one too, gah...it's like I subconiously want to stay
with her.

I came back with the drinks and downed mine quickly. I told Laylie I had to go. She frowned and said to give her my arm... I looked at her weird and she began digging through her purse. She pulled out a sharpie and wrote her number down the length of my arm, she also wrote 'don't forget to call me later cutie!!!' under it.

I stood to leave and she jumped up and hugged me...bleh,(pathetic girl) and even tried to kiss me. I hatched an evil genious plan. When she went to let me go and I pulled her back to me and kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear "Hey honey,"

"Y-yeah." she whispered back in shock.

"I'm gay you know that right?" thats all it took for her to spin out ofmy arms look at me crookedly and stomp away across the dance floor. I laughed when I saw some girl shaking her rear almost knock her down.

If I knew that was all it would have took to get rid of her I would have told her that earlier.

*******

(Jayden)

Hummmm....Where to go now? Can't go home I have alcohol on my breath and I'm not staying here waiting for that to happen again. I'll call Aiden he'll come get me.

I walked outside and pulled out my cell and called Aiden.

"Hello"

"Hi Aiden."

"Oh hey Jade baby." I don't know why he calls me jade but he does.

"Can you come get me?"

"Sure where are you and what's going on?"

"I just had to get away from the 'rents so I decided to go to this party about a block down from my house. I had a few drinks and this chick started flirtng with me, and now I just want to get outta here. And I can't go home, plus I don't want to."

"Kay i'm on my way as we speak,so what did you do about that chick?"

"I told her I had to go. She turned and stomped off I had a fit when she almost fell on the dance floor."

"Nice, I see the lights from the party now I'll be right there,kay bye."

********
(Adien)

Eeepp!!! He called and he wants me to come get him. 'Squeals' Wow could I be any
like a girl? .
*******

(Jayden)

I see Aiden pulling up. He stops close to me and I jump in.

He asks, "Hey Jade baby,where do ya wana go?"

"I want to go to the park and swing on the swings!"I say being my usual random
self.

"In the middle of the night?"

"Yeah." I giggled.Yes I giggle get over it!

He drives us to the park and says he'll race me to the swings and we take off. I beat him but only by an arms length cause when we get to the swings he reaches his arms around my waist and pulls me on his lap in his to swing with him. I lean back into his chest and sigh contently as he swings higher. Then all the sudden he jumps out of the swing in mid air and we land on the ground if it wasn't for his arms around my waist then I would have fallen.

"Gahh.....what was that for???" I said still trying to steady my breathing.

"I thought it would be fun, I'm sorry I scared you." he mumbled and looked down.

"Its alright!" I say

"Yah!," he screams happily, "Jadey still loves me!!!" I looked down and I felt my face flush
I turned and ran the other way toward the slides. Of course I love him but I've never been able to tell him, no matter how much I really really want to. I'm abig scardey cat.
*******
(Aiden)
I realy didn't mean to scare him I just always thought jumping off the swings
was fun as a kid and decided to do it.I said I was sorry and he said it was okay. I
was happy he wasn't mad. I burst out "Yah!Jadey still loves me!" even though he's never tld me he loves me I think he does...but I wish he would tell me. I looked at him fast enough to see him blush look down and turn to run away toward some where else in the park. I ran ater him and caught the back loop of his jeans as he was climbing the ladder to the slide and he fell back against me looking shocked.
*******
(Jayden)
I ran for the slides and I almost made it I was on the third step up on the ladder to the slide and Aiden gabed the back of my pants pulling me back against him.
"Jayden," Uh-oh it's never good when he says my real name. "Why'd you run away when I started talkng about You loving me."

This was it, it was now or never. I turned around in hi arms and buried my head and mumbled "It scares me b-but,"I cut off He** I was scared now. "You k-know I really do l-l-love y-you." I studder out not chancing looking up. I was getting worried till I felt his arms wrap tightly around me and he pulled us to the ground to where we were sitting there holding each other.

He finnaly said "Why does it scare you,Jade,to love me you know i'll love you more than anything no matter what."

My godness I must have sounded like a dork stuttering out my I love you when he just came out with his like that.

"Babe you didn't sound like a dork it was perfect those three words that i've been waiting on."he whispered close to my ear now.

"oh did I say that out loud,I didn't mean to,gahh..I'm such a goof."

"You're perfect to me Jade." he whispered even more quietly than before.I turned my head and stared at him like he ws crazy,I'm far from perfect.He took the moment to out his hand to my cheek and lean in to attach our lips.I was suprised we've been gong ut for 2 months but I only let him kiss me once before.This was different it wasn't a peck but also not a make out session it was sweet and passionate I guess it fit the mood we both just openly admited that we loved each other,yeah it was mood fitting...(and breath taking!).He pulled away and quietly told me he'd better get me home it was 11:30,I agreed with a simple nod of my head still floating to high on cloud 9 to speak.