Status: i'm trying but updates will be slow....

You're Perfection

Chapter 6

We decided to go furniture shoping next, Aiden and I basicly just followed and
aproved at the two womens choices, Eventually my mom caught the drift that this
was boring me and she said," Here go to the mall,don't waste this it's for your
new wardrobe(sp?)." handing me some money.

I smiled and said,"Thanks!" grabbing Aiden and dragging him with me. We
walked to the mall it wasn't far from where we were,"Where to first?" I asked.
I got no answer but Aiden grabbed my wrist and began dragging me around the
mall. He was a shopping freak tweenty times worse than a girl. Before I'd even get
a good look around a store he'd have a huge pile of things for me to try on. He
continued in his quest to suficate me with incredably tight clothes. Every time
I'd comment about the size issue he'd just tell me how It'd accent my body and I
couldn't argue. I was undeniably happy when my mom called and said, It was
time to go. We met our parents outside the mall and instantly I questioned,
"Where's the stuff?"

"It's being delivered tommorrow,we're going to have to spend another night at
Aidens."I said.

I wasn't complaining, I didn't mind sleeping in the same bed with Aiden for
another night. I was so tired when we got home but amazingly Aiden was
bouncing off the fricken walls it annoyed me but at the same time was oddly
entertaining,eventually his mom yelled at him to stop and he just smiled and ran
to another part of the house, I followed after him sheepisly. Soon we ate and
headed up to his room and he told me he was going to get a shower, told him that
it was fine,so for the next fifteen minutes I just listened to his radio laying back on
his bed. He walked in and I just kept listening to the music, but I couldn't resist
looking at him,so I did. I began staring,he caught me.

"What?" he asked.

I just blushed standing and saying, "I like the way your looks when it's wet."He
smiled. I don't know what got into me but I walked over to him and pushed him
up against the walk kissing lightly at first the adding more force. He seemed to
like this and added equal force pushing me back to the bed where we both fell not
breaking the kiss. I left his lips trailing kisses down his jaw line and farther down
his neck. I found the spot and heard him moan, he was pulling at the hem of my
shirt. I pulled away just long enough for him to strip it off and return to the kiss
now he took control,he started grinding or hips slowly, not hesitating to draw a moan from deep in my throat. My hands begant to roam around his chest and I began to toy with the hem of his shirt. He pulled back long enough for him to sling his shirt acroos the floor and me to catch my breath before he reatached our lips. He started kissing down my neck to my chest his hands running softly down to my waist. I froze stiff when he began fiddleing with the botton to my jeans. "A-aiden I-i don't think i'm ready." I breathed.

He brought his head up and met my eyes and placed the softest kiss on my lips, "I
understand." he whispered. He picked me up bridal style and lifted covers and he
laid me down and cut the light off crawling in with me slowly wrapping his arms
around my waist. I listened to his breathing untill it evened out and I knew he
was asleep and I then feel into a restful sleep.
**********

I woke the next morning to Aidens arms lightly draped over my waist when I tried to get away with out waking him the arms tightened and pulled me back."Where do you think your going..?" Aiden asked sleepily.

"To get ready for school." I said still trying to get out of his arms,his grip ever tightening.Eventually I gave up.

"Ahhh...I dont want to go to that hell today." he whined.

"Well too bad seeing as we didn't go to that 'hell' yesterday we have to go today."

"No!!!!!" he whined and rolled over releasing me from his grip.I slid out of the bed and threw on some random clothes,I went to his bathroom to finnish getting ready. I came back ten minutes later and Aiden still hadn't moved.

"Aiden Starings, get you skrawny little ass out of bed right now and get ready!!!"

He rolled over and opened his eyes,"Did you say something about my ass?"

"Yes I said it was skrawny, Now get up!!!" i was getting a bit anoyed.

"No!!!!"he sihged and closed his eyes,I came up with an idea.I walked over to the bed leaned over the bed and kissed Aiden lightly at first then with more presure, he began to kiss back. I pulled away and he whimpered, "Come back here!"

"Nope if you want another kiss you gota come get it!" 'oh god I sounded so stupid but it worked' He got up out bed and walked over to me and pushed me up against the wall kissing me passionatly, He tried to get his tounge in my mouth but I shook my head and broke the kiss saying," Un-ah you gota get ready then you can kiss me again!"

I was laughing my ass off on the ground watching him run around getting himself dressed at an amazing speed. He was in the process of applying eyeliner when he finnaly asked what was so funny.I said, "I could have yelled at you all morning and you wouldn't have moved but I offer a kiss and You look like a cyclone rushing around here getting ready." he blushed lightly and finnished with his eyeliner. He walked over to me and was about to kiss me when I put a finger to his lips to stop him, he looked at me confused,"It's time for school love."

He growled and stomped out of the room. I laughed lightly and followed behind.
When we got down stairs my mom saw his face and she grabbed my sholder and gently dragged me to the other room,"What's wrong, did you guys have a fight." she asked.I loved and hated how she wanted to know eveything about my life.

"No no,... no fight. He's just going to pout over something for awhile." I said a smile forming on my lips. She looked puzzeled,but didn't push for any more information. I walked back into the kitchen Aiden was sitting at the table bitterly eating a pop-tart, his mom staring at him strangely. He looked up as I walked in and he stuck his tounge out at me. "Not a chance, you should've gotten up earlier." I said almost smuggly.

He just looked back down and huffed, both our moms looked at each other and shook thier heads. I walked over to Aiden,grabbed his hand and whispered, "Come on lets go." I felt a slight resistance when our fingers intertwined but he got up nevertheless. Man he was putting up a fight for this kiss.

We began walking toward the school,him still acting sullen. This whole pouty thing was okay at first but now it was getting old fast. We were wallking past an abandoned brick building when I couldn't take it any longer. I stopped dead in front of him,turned swiftly around and pushed him up against the wall,kissing him roughly he kissed back just the same. I pulled back gasping for breath, "What was that for???" he asked.

"To make you stop pouting." I was being completely honest.

"I was not pouting!!"he said.

"Ha..ha...ha you are such a fucking liar." I laughed.

"Do you love fucking liars?" he asked trying to make a joke.

"I'd rather not."

"Oh, well do you love me?" he asked sweetly.

"Of coarse I do!" I sighed contently as he kissed me sweetly, and the we finnished our walk to school.
***********