Status: i'm trying but updates will be slow....

You're Perfection

Chapter 7

Holy purple dinosaurs that stalk children, today was passing so extremly slow..every second that I was away from him..yes cheesy sue me.

By fourth period everything from the past few days caught up with me, I hadn't even noticed the tears slipping down my until the teacher politely asked me if I needed to be excused. I shook my head and left the class room at break-neck speed. I started running,to?, I don't know where, I was just running.

Aiden was in that class with me but he sat on the other side of the room,I heard some one coming after me but I didn't stop or slow down. I pushed through the front doors of the school and was panting for breath I stopped by my favorite tree.I slid down into a fetal position and began taking short ragged breaths. I felt some one put there arms around me but I made no move to see who it was.

I'm not sure how long I sat there but If it wasn't for the loving kisses planted on my neck I probably staid there much longer. I looked up to see Aiden staring at me,so worried looking I wanted to cry all over again. I could see it i his eyes he wanted to say 'whats wrong' but realy he already knew.

"I can't belive him." I said, quietly. "No one should ever lay a finger on my mother,why is he so stupid." I was yelling now. "Why couldn't he ever except me, he never liked me,even as a child. It's not fair all these kids that get discarded by thier parents just because of thier sexuality...why?" I vented this is what I needed and I did feel better but bad at the same time for yelling all this at Aiden. "Beautiful you..." I heard Aiden mumur. "What?" I said now calm and whipping the tears away. "Lets start a program called Beautiful You, to encouarge people not just gays and bi's but every one who's not socialy excepted and needs somebody to notice that thier not ugly, or stupid, or wrong because of what they belive in." "Aiden your so amazingly briliant,but do you think we'll really get enough support to do this?"

The fifth hour bell just rang signaling lunch, as students began pileing out the doors, Aiden stared queitly observing as many people as possible. He turned back to me with a huge grin,"Yes!"
*****