Status: Complete

Stuck in Reverse

Heart on a Hook

"Hey, it's time." my brother, Jack, said peaking his head on the door.

I stood up and walked out of the room. I followed Jack who was leading me to the door, where my father was waiting for me.

"Are you ready?" my father asked.

I nodded and took his arm.

The music started playing and we started walking down the aisle. Everyone was there. Family, friends, some associates. I'm not suppose to be here.

"Chuck, tell me you love me and I'll withdraw from the wedding." I said with tears streaming down my face. Tomorrow is my wedding and everything is JUST wrong.

"I can't do that Daphne." Chuck said cupping my face, wiping my tears with his thumb. "I don't deserve you." He kissed my forehead then walked out. Leaving my feeling cold, alone with my misery.

As we reached the end of the aisle, I walked up to the front, kissed my father, and stood next to Eric.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today..." the priest started and I was once again back to my own little, black&white world.

"Is it possible that a person is in love with two different people?" I asked Chuck out of the blue while watching The Notebook in his house.

"I don't know. That never happened to me. Are you...in love with two different people?" He asked turning his attention to me.

"I-I think I am." I said turning to him, nibbling with my lower lip.

The vows came faster than Iwanted to expected.

"Do you Eric Randall take Daphne Field, as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day froward till death do you part?"

"I do." Eric said with a smile and slipped the ring onto my finger.

"Do you Daphne Field take Eric Randall, as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day froward till death do you part?"

"I -"

I heard someone busted out of the door which immediately earned everyones attention. It was Chuck. At the moment I saw him, I just ran away from the altar leaving Eric and to the arms of the other man I love.

"Daphne?" the priest spoke up pulling me back to reality.

There goes my über cliché fantasy.

"Daphne, you okay?" Eric asked.

I looked up at him and him giving me a warm smile then to the door.Nothing.

"Daphne?" the priest said waiting for my answer.

I looked back to Eric and gave him a small smile. "I do."

Life is no fairytale. There are no knights in shining armor or happy endings. You make choices, and from there...you make your own story.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its not good..but I was having one of those "spur of the moment" thing :]
I dont really care if this is HORRIBLE..haha
This was suppose to be a Brendon Urie one-shot..but my friend told me I have too much Bden story already XD ARIADNE!!!

Oh, and Im not sure..butONYOK my friend said that the start of classes are moved on June 15 because of the swine flu..aPORKalpyse!!! =D