Wrong Again

Some Jail time

Cassie's POV
I stopped instantly and the tears filled up in my eyes. How could Josh do that to me? Sure I cheated on him but still he doesn't have to move on so quickly. There stood Josh making out with some slutty chick with black curly hair in the middle of the road. Nick ran up to me and looked at Josh. "Cass I am so sorry" he said and hugged me. I just broke out of his grasp as the tears ran down my face. I ran, I didn't know where too and I didn't care. I just wanted to get away from here. To run and hide. Never come back.
Nick's POV
Cassie just ran away crying. I walked up to Josh and pushed the chick away from him. She scoffed and walked away. Josh looked at me and I punched him. He went to punch me back but I grabbed his wrist and twisted itand pushed him back. There was a sickening crack and his face twisted in pain. I gave a humorless chuckle with no emotion what so ever, "You have no idea what you did to Cass" I said. "Me? She's the one who cheated on ME." he said. "Yea well that's because I told her to. If I never would of came back none of this would have happened. Blame me Not Cass. She really did love you. She's just confused" I said. "SO your the reason she cheated on me?" he asked. "No dip sherlock, after you left she ran after you and then she sees you making out with some slut you know how much that has to hurt her." I said. "I'M THE ONE WHO WALKED IN ONE MY GIRLFRIEND AND YOU MAKING OUT, YOU KNOW HOW THAT MAKES ME LOOK" He yelled. "SHE MADE A FUCKING MISTAKE SHE'S ONLY HUMAN" I yelled back and punched him again. He tried to punch me but i grapped his wrist again and he winced in pain and then I heard the sirens. "Shit" we mumbled as they put us in handcuffs and shoved us in the back of the cop car, When they put us in the cells I just sat there and sighed. "Jonas, Nicholas" The warden said. I looked up. "You have one phone call" he said unlocking the cell and letting me out. He led me to a pay phone and gave me a quater. I punched in a number. Please pick up. please please pick up your phone I thought. "Hello?" she answered. "CASS. I need you to bail me out of jail" I said. "Nicholas how the fuck did you get into jail?" she asked. "I dont have time to explain, just please" I said. She sighed. "Fine. I'll be there in 30 minutes" she said. "alright. Love you bye" I said. "Bye" she said hanging up. The warden led me back to the cell. "Hutcherson, Josh" he said and Josh walked out. About 5 minutes later he came out smirking at me.
Cass's POV
I walked back home to get the money to bail Nick out, when I decided that if I was going to bail him out I was going to take my own sweet time doing it, just to piss him off. I walked into my closet and picked out a plaid mini skirt with a gray Hello Kitty t-shirt. Then a pair of heels and changed into that. Then I walked into the bathroom and applied some shiny gold eyeliner and some strawberry blast lip gloss. Then I added some dark blue eye shadow. I decided i wanted to straighten my hair and then add clip in highlights. Then to really tick him off I decided I wanted to paint my nails.
Image
I waited for them to dry and then grabbed my purse and walked out to my car. I drove to the station and walked up to the warden. "How may I help you miss" he asked. "I'm here to bail someone out. "what's there name Miss" he said. "actually can I talk to this person first" i said. "Name?" he asked. "Nicholas Jonas" I said and he nodded and led me back to the holding cells. There sat Nick right next to Josh? "What are you here for" I said. "getting into a fight with him" he said pointing to Josh. I glared at Josh and he looked down. "Which one of you started it?" I asked. "I did but-" Nick said. i cut him off. "But nothing. Obviously if you started it then you deserve one night in jail" I said. I turned to the warden. "I'd like to bail Josh Hutcherson out" I said, and I could feel nick glaring at me. I paid the warden and he let Josh out. I had to drive him home according to the warden so I walked to my car with josh following. I got in and started the car. The radio turned on to one of my songs. Josh got in and buckled his seat belt. I backed out of the station and drove him to his house. He got out thanked me and went into his house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait but i made it extra long. Banners? Comment Loves.