Drops of blood leading to.. Is that me?

Chapter 13

Aiden's P.O.V.

Our lips met...

Emotions flew like sparks as I pressed my lips to hers, again and again. As her eyes closed and her arms snaked around my neck, I smiled in the slightest, closing my own eyes, wrapping my own arms around her thin, petite waist, pulling her close to me, right up against me.

It felt so...

Right.

Right now, nothing else seemed to matter. No way, this was absolutely perfect... I wasn't sure my exact feelings for Renee, and parts of them still terrified me and made me shake in fear at certain points/ thoughts.

There was so much wrong with this picture, as she inserted her tongue into my mouth, I knew this. Yes. Everything and anything... That was what was wrong with this picture, but no... No, I wasn't ready for that.

I was too engulfed with this moment as Renee and I stood in the kitchen, making out... Expressing our feelings for each other. I was so surprised... Not just because I kissed her, but because she kissed back.

But... No matter what was wrong with this picture... It felt good.

I liked it.

And most importantly, I didn't want it to end.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't worry... Nothing extremely physical... Yet... I love this chapter. Rate and comment? Please and thanks!