Drops of blood leading to.. Is that me?

Chapter 12

Renee's P.O.V.

After a good shower and relaxing wake up stretch, I opened my door, fixing to go to Elizabeth's house.

Once downstairs, I poked my head into the kitchen, and looked in. Aiden was sitting at the table, head down. He looked either upset, or deep in thought. I bit into my lip, having the desire to go up and hug him from around the waist, to hold him close to me.. If he was sad.. To be there so that I could comfort him.

These feelings.. I confused myself as I thought them. It didn't seem right, not right at all. In fact, I pretty much knew how wrong it really was. But...

I liked feeling like this.

For some odd reason, I liked these feelings... These feelings made me... I don't know. I didn't know if it was okay to think these things, but I did.

Suddenly, I walked over to Aiden, and slipped my arms around his waist.

He froze up, and then realized that it was me. My brother didn't lift up his head, but relaxed after a moment. I felt his strong muscles underneath his tight shirt, and my heart began to race, and I found my cheeks warming as I blushed, holding him.

As I began to let go of him and step back, he suddenly took my hands in his, and pulled me closer to him, in fact, holding me still close to him.

This caused me to blush all the more... And I felt that I should say something to him, that it might be a good idea, but I did, though I couldn't say a single thing..

Aiden let me go after a few minutes, and I stepped back, looking down, and away. Aiden stood up.

"Renee?" He asked lightly, looking at me, blushing lighty, standing up, stepping closer to me.

"Yeah?" I asked, finding myself stepping just a little bit closer to him as well.

"There's something that I need to tell you.. I... It's kind of wrong.. But.. Will you hear me out?" He whispered, looking at me closely.

"Sure.." I smiled a little at him, my heart pounding loudly in my ears.

Aiden leaned in, looking at me closely.

His lips touched mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww! Rate and comment, please. <3