Love in Your Arms

Lost and so Confused

Welcome to the show
It's a story that you've heard a thousand times
So take a seat and get lost with me
This tale will never stop being told.

"I told you! I can't do this anymore! Why do you have to make it so damn hard? Huh? Huh Joe? I am giving up! I gave up! Everything...Everything we've been through..I'm throwing it all away! You know why? Because I don't care anymore! I can't keep on pretending!"

I screamed mercilessly as I poked him with my hand. He stood there, in the pouring rain, his soaked hair covering his chocolate brown eyes, boring into mine. I can tell that he is crying though his tears are unnoticeable. He just stared at me with his pleading eyes, his eyes trying to tell me to slow down and to understand. That he will change. That I should give him a second chance.

We faced each other, our hearts sobbing and our minds slowing down. I stared at him anxiously while he stared at me pleading. He grabbed my waist and hugged me roughly. I gasped at his hard touch as I tried to pull him off my chest but failed. His grip was too strong and I'm too weak to pull off.

"Kara, I can't do it. I can't let you go. You're my life. You're my everything. I will give up everything for you. Please don't do this. My heart belongs to you. Please, I'm begging you. Please, don't leave me. I love you, You're my life, Please..."Joe buried his head on my hair as he sobbed.

We are standing in the rain, streetlamps giving us sufficient lights as he weeped. I listened to his strong heartbeat. I listened to his pleas. I listened to his words but nothing came up in my mind. I tried to connect our hearbeats in my mind but nothing. My heart is already tired to forgive and understand. My heart is breaking down. My heart can't take it anymore. It needs vacation. As long as I want to kiss and hug Joe forever, I should let go. We should let go.

"Joe, you don't know what you're talking about. Just...please? If you love me, you will let me go." I told him through muffles as I let go of his tight grip. But he wouldn't let me have it. He gripped me tighter, harder as he loudly continued his cries. Why does he have to make it so difficult? Does he really love me that much? Am I really that important to him?

"Kara, please? You're the only who makes me whole. You're my angel. My everything. I can't let you go. I love you. I love you more than anything. Why are you doing this? You love me. We belong to each other. We can't...we can't.." He whimpered as he gripped me tighter.

I can't believe that I was the one being strong on this. I mean, it's Joe. If there's any person who wouldn't show his weakness it would be Joe. It would be Joe who will just laugh at your face and leave you begging for more. It's Joe who has a high pride and a cocky behavior. But it's My Joe whose begging and crying not to break up with him.

"Joe, we're soaked. Let's go inside and let's get dried up. You could be sick." I told him, looking at his weak pleading eyes. He let go of me and stared back;astonished at what he heard. I mean, if I were Joe I would be suprised as well. I mean, for the last minute I'm talking about breaking up and then the next minute, I'm being carefully relaxed and caring. I grabbed his wrist and we ran inside my house to get cleaned up.

I gently opened the door, I holding Joe's hand on my left. I feel so tired and reckless and...sinful. It's my fault Joe's crying. It's my fault Joe's sad. It's my fault why we are soaked. I told him to sit as I went upstairs to give him some dry clothes. He reluctantly agreed as he sat down awkwardly at the couch.

Oh god, What am I doing? Why am I breaking up with him? What am I even thinking? Joe. Joe is the perfect guy for me. I've been dating him for a year now and we already dreamt of our future together, our lives when we reached our forties and our lives when we reached sixties. What am I thinking? I waved the idea out of my head for a moment and began to search for some of his clothes in my drawer. After a few minutes, I saw one of his white v-neck shirt that he left a couple of months ago, and Spongebob boxers that I kleptoed from him. I immediately went downstairs and I saw him staring blankly at the space, probably thinking deeply of what had happened. He didn't notice me at first until I was already in front of him.

"Here, you can change in the bathroom." I told him awkwardly as I went to the Kitchen to make some Hot Chocolate. I am already on toll when he reached my hand and smiled at me.

"Thank you." He stared at me with deep sincerity and intensity but I on the other side, just shrugged it off and proceeded to the Kitchen.

I don't know what's gotten into me to even think of breaking up with him. Joe's my knight in shining armor. My prince charming. My saviour. I don't even know what am I doing. Here he is, loving me unconditionally while here I am, taking him for granted. I don't know what is even going on with me. He's practically my other half. I can't imagine my life without him but why did I do it? Why did I try to break up with him?

Joe entered the kitchen wearing the clothes that I gave to him as he sat down at the counter tables looking at me. I could tell that he is weirded out by the situation and trust me, I am weirded out too. But of course I wouldn't tell him that. It will just make the moment more awkward and strange.

The Hot Chocolate is already being served when Joe hugged me tightly. I was squealed in surprise before hugging him back. I hugged him tighter as I cried into his arms. I feel so guilty on what I have said and done. I feel so guilty for turning my back on him for a minute. I feel so guilty for letting him down.

"Joe, I'm so sorry. I don't know what I'm doing. I didn't mean what I said. I was just...confused. Anxious. I'm really sorry. I love you, I'm sorry for doing that. I'm sorry..."He stared at me for a minute and kissed me passionately. Joe is too tired to speak that's why he just locked up the conversation with a passionate kiss. I felt numb when his lips attacked mine. It's like, every confusion went away just like that.

I know I've been a major ass that night, but hey, shit happens. All the time. I'm just glad that my uberly cute knight in shining armor Joey is always there to stick up my ass and shove it up to his nose whenever I'm being weird.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know MAJOR CONFUSION. Well, First Chapters are always weird ya know? So the next chapters will fill you in and help you understand what just happened. Kara's not being weird just like that. There might be some other reasons so stay tuned for that.

I may have a few errors so I'm sorry, this is actually the first time I posted something so bear with me.