Status: Re-writing parts of this story. :] We love you guys.

If It Means a Lot to You, Tom Sykes

Chapter One

Oli sighed and stretched before yawning. He was on the Bring Me the Horizon tour bus; they were on tour again. This time, his brother Tom was with them. However, what was bothering Oli? Tom was somewhat angry with him. They had been just a little distant for a while. The fact that Oli forced Tom to come along was what really pissed him off. But Oli couldn't help it. He missed his baby brother...a lot.

Tom sat down on the couch, edging away from his brother. He could feel waves of hate rolling off him. To be honest, Oliver scared the fuck out of him when he was mad. He put on his headphones, trying to get lost in the void. The action made Oli wonder but he chose to stay silent. He licked his lips and raised an eyebrow as the bus turned a corner, knocking him sideways just a little. He shrugged it off and tapped Tom on the shoulder. "Tom?"

Tom flinched but turned to him, pulling one of his headphones out. You could still hear the Devil Wears Prada drifting in the air. "What?"

"You...You're being a little distant. What's wrong?" Oli chewed on his lip ring and adjusted his sitting posture on the couch. "You Okay?”

“Perfect." he put his headphone back in, getting drown in HTML RULEZ DOOD.

Oli sighed and put his hand to his face, rubbing his forehead for a second. "Tom..." He pulled Tom's headphones off and looked at him. "Tom what's wrong. Tell me...please?" He was curious. He loved the hell out of Tom. Why was he doing this?

Tom glared at him. "That was rude. And I told you, nothing is wrong." Nothing he could tell Oliver anyway...

Tom groaned out of annoyance. "You know that bloody pout doesn't work on me," he stood up.

Oli shook his head. "That’s not the point To-" The bus jerked and Oli fell onto the floor, where Tom's feet would have been. But no, his brother had fallen and hit his head on the TV screen before he fell on the floor with a thud. "Tom!"

Tom groaned in pain, his head was fuzzy. He looked up at Oliver, crying. He went to stand up but was too late. The T.V. fell forward, crashing on top of him. His body went numb and all he saw was black. Oliver pulled the TV off him and flipped him over, stroking his hair away. "Tom? Tom wake up..." Oli felt on the back of his head, and felt blood on his hand. He gasped and put his lips to Tom's, giving him mouth to mouth. The bus had stopped, and the rest of the band was standing behind him in shock. Curtis was already on the phone with the ambulance on the way.

Lee looked at Oliver, holding his brother's limp body. He wanted to comfort his band mate, but knew it couldn't be done. He looked up at Curtis. "What happened?"

Curtis shook his head. "They were arguing because Tom was...acting odd. He wouldn't tell Oli what was up and he stood up. I have no clue what's with the driver but anyway, when we swerved, Tom tripped and hit his head on the TV. It fell on him then..." he bit his lip and looked at Oli. "This sucks...Oli's going to be traumatized. But the ambulance is on the way."

Lee looked at the brothers. "Why had Tom been acting odd? He loves his brother more than anything...and should we say something? His hands are covered in blood..."

Curtis shook his head and stared as Oli hugged Tom to his chest crying. "Don't leave me Tom. Please, please don't leave me."

It broke Lee's heart to see the brothers like that, though he couldn't stop the thought from running through his mind. "They look beautiful together, like arch angels..."

Curtis looked at them and nodded. "Kind of star crossed lovers..." He heard the ambulance now, and he slowly stepped forward, pulling Oli off.

"No! No, let go. LET FUCKING GO!" Lee's eyes widened. Oliver, believe it or not, was not that violent of a person. Nevertheless, at that moment, he looked like he could have ripped Curtis's throat out. He was bloody terrifying. Curtis didn't let go of Oli, he just pulled him off Tom and sat him down on the couch. Paramedics came in and examined Tom closely, pulling him up onto a stretcher. The whole time, Oli was crying. "Is he dead? Please, no. Is my little brother alive?"

The ambulance worker looked at Oliver and sighed. He put a breathing mask on Tom's bloody face. "Honestly, it doesn't look great."

Oliver pushed his face into Curtis' shoulder and started crying hard, shaking like crazy. "Shh, it's okay Oli." He looked up at Lee for help. Lee bit his lip. He petted Oliver's back. They took Tom away.

Oli sniffed and took a deep breath. "I hope he's okay."

Lee looked at Oliver; he had aged so much over the last hour. He was pale and sick looking. Oli was shaking where he was sitting when the nurse gave him permission to go see Tom. "Wha-what?"

"I said he's coming to. You can go see him since you're the only family member." Oli nodded and stood, walking back to Tom's hospital room.

The doctor in Tom's room stopped Oliver, "There are some things you should know...he might not know who he, or you, are..."

Oli took a breath and bit his lip. He nodded silently and pushed past the doctor to sit on the edge of Tom's bed. "Tom..."

Tom shook the hair out of his face, causing a headache. "Are you my nurse?"

Oli shook his head and leaned down to kiss Tom's cheek. "No. I'm not your nurse." He stroked his face and pushed his hair back. "I'm…” he trailed off and bit his lip. "your best friend, Oli."

Tom looked so confused. His head was killing him. "You do look familiar...but the man in white said my brother was coming..."

Oli shook his head again. "Nope. I had to tell them that I'm your brother. You don't have one..." He put a hand to Tom's forehead and sighed. "Does your head hurt you sweetie? You took a nasty fall. Hit your head. TV fell on you." He smiled gently then put an arm around his waist.

Tom blushed for some unknown reason and tried to smile at his friend, "I have a headache. But...I could have sworn that I had a brother...I almost remember him..."

Oli sighed. "Hm, well you always called me your brother." He shrugged and kissed Tom's cheek. "I'm sorry your head's hurting."

Tom smiled softly. "It is feeling a tad better...how long have we been friends?"

"Since I was 3." Oli lay down next to him and hugged him, smiling lovingly. "Can you remember anything Tom, Love?"

Tom shook his head. "No..." He dipped his head and smelled Oliver's pulse. "You smell familiar though...I’m sorry." He looked at Oliver sadly.

"It's totally okay." Oliver looked at Tom and gently leaned forward. Their noses were rubbing together, and Oli felt a flutter in his stomach.

Tom's eyes were close to shutting, but he kept them open. "W-were...we...uh, together?" his cheeks were a bright red and he rested his hand over Oliver's heart and the other on his hipline.

Oli shook his head slowly. "No..." He took a breath and put a hand on top of either of Tom's. "I wanted to be...I never said anything."

Tom sighed softly, moving closer to Oliver. You could hear his heart beat faster thanks to the monitor. "But, this...feels right..." he slowly pecked Oliver on the lips.

"It does..." Oli's lips molded to Tom's and he let the kiss last for a minute. When he pulled back, he stroked his brother's cheek. "I love you Tom, even if you don't remember if you love me." He smiled and hugged him tight, pressing their bodies together. The heart monitor beeped fiercely and Tom blushed brightly. He couldn't reply with words. He had none to say. He ran his thumb gently over Oliver's bottom lip, trying intently to remember him. Oliver didn't move his face, or his body, just his arm. He reached up and pushed Tom's hair back from his face. He smiled then, and kissed his thumb lovingly. "Nervous Tom?"

"Very." he answered honestly. He pulled his hand from Oliver's face and wrapped both of his arms around his brother's neck. The warmth between them was highly pleasant.

"Don't be. I wouldn't hurt you." Oli smiled again and pecked Tom's lips for a moment once again. "Don't be afraid I would." He couldn't help but trust Oliver. Tom massaged the back of Oliver's neck with his thumb gently and kissed him back. He didn't know what to say or do. He felt helpless. Oliver pulled his lips back and smiled. "You're going to stay with me for a while. Is that Alright Tom?"

Tom nodded. "That would be lovely. When can I leave?"

Dread settled in the pit of Oliver's stomach. "I don't know Tom sweetie...you'd have to ask the doctor."

Tom's frown deepened. He didn't want the only thing remotely familiar to him to leave. He let Oliver go though. He watched Oliver leave. Oli stood outside the door waiting for the doctor to talk to his brother. Oh how his lips tingled after their kiss. It made him tingle everywhere on his body. He was really hoping Tom could come home with him.

The doctor walked into Tom's room, not even looking at Oliver. Lee walked up to him. "How is your brother?"

Oli looked up. "He's...he can't remember me at all." He sighed and shook his head. "It's bad."

Lee looked shocked. He hugged Oliver. "I'm so sorry. We already talked it over, we cancelled the tour. You need to be with him. Did you tell him who you were?"

Oli shrugged. "Um...yeah."

Lee was curious. "What did you tell him?"

Oliver looked down. "Nothing." He squeaked and bit his lip. "If I tell you…don't get mad."

Lee nodded. He was an extremely understanding person. Oliver sighed. "I told him...I'm his best friend."

Lee was confused. "Why? Did the doctor tell you to?"

"No." Oli bit his lip and shook his head. "I love him, Lee."

Lee smiled. "We all love him Oliv-you mean...love love?" his face fail. He knew that Tom and Oliver were cute together, but he never would have thought it was serious.

Oliver nodded slowly and covered his face. "I'm In love Lee..."

Lee hugged him tightly. "You are honestly great for each other. You should know I’m okay with this...I’m a freak." He laughed light heartedly. "But what if he asks you family questions? Or if he eventually remembers?"

Oli looked down. "Family questions I can handle. I told him he doesn’t have a brother but...if he remembers then I'll tell him."

"How do you think he will feel if he remembers?" lee didn't want to see either of the brothers hurt. He patted Oliver's back gently.

Oliver raised an eyebrow. "Obviously not too happy." He sighed and turned, looking in the window. "I was so afraid he was gone..."

“We all were, mate. Like i said, we all love him. He is like the band's little brother, not just yours. But i do think you two will be happy with each other. Love is love sweetie. Always remember that." he walked off as the doctor left the room.

Oli nodded and looked down while he walked back into Tom's room. He sat on the bed and held Tom's hand. "What'd he say?"

Tom had a wide smile on his lips. "He said I can leave under your custody! And I know my last name!"

Oliver giggled and wrapped a protective arm around Tom's waist. "Good. I really want to take you back home."

Tom scrunched his nose. "I want to go home...I want clothes that have a back to them..." he turned his head to see the small of his back and grimaced.

Oli giggled and touched Tom's back. "Yeah. Well um..." Oli pulled his zip up drop dead jacket off and handed it to Tom. "Put this on."

Tom blushed softly and put it on. He turned around. "Can you see my bum?"

Oliver giggled again. "Not with your boxers on. "He held his hand and kissed him lightly on the lips. "I love you."

Tom blushed, wanting to say it back, but couldn't. He couldn't figure out why. He just kissed Oliver again. He lightly licked his bottom lip. Oli kissed Tom for just a minute longer, then pulled back. "We're going to stay at my house, okay?" He ran his hand down Tom's back and held him close. His stomach was fluttering. Tom sighed contently. He hugged him tightly, he didn't care where he went. As long as he was with the one person familiar to him. He brushed his lips across Oliver's pulse, not wanting the tingle leave his lips. Oli smiled and shuddered, rubbing Tom's lower back in slow circles. "Do you mind sleeping in the same bed as me?"

Tom blushed softly and sighed. He shook his head. "That would be fine...you are so warm."

Oli giggled and ran a hand over Tom's shoulder, down his arm, then laced their fingers together. "Thank you, Love."

Tom blushed softly. "can we go now?" He wanted to see more of Oliver's life.

Oliver nodded. "We can." He pressed his lips softly to Tom's one more time and helped him pull the sticky wires off his chest before he lead him out the door into the hall where Lee, Curtis, Mattie, and Matt were standing.

Lee smiled widely and turned to Oliver. His voice was just under a whisper. "i told them you had to tell him you weren't his brother...you are safe."

Oliver smiled and looked at Tom. "Oh…um. These are my band mates. Lee, Curtis, Mattie, and Matt. And you guys know Tom."

Tom looked at them, slightly scared. "Er..." he didn't recognize any of them, "Hi?" he hid behind Oliver slightly.

Oliver held him tight. "Sorry guys. He just doesn't remember." He held his hand as they walked out of the hospital to Oli's car, which he made Lee go pick up so he could take Tom home. He helped Tom in and got in the driver seat. "Ready?"

Tom nodded, grinning now.

Lee looked at Curtis, "Did you see the way he latched to Oliver? It was adorable..."

Curtis laughed. "Yeah, it was. Poor thing though. He doesn't know Oli's his brother." He sighed and hugged Lee.

Lee sighed, resting his head on Curtis's shoulder. "Maybe it is for the better though..."

Curtis nodded. "Maybe...You know..."

Lee looked up at him, "What...?"

Curtis bit his lip. "You know what I’m talking about Lee." He raised his eyebrows and ran his fingers through Lee's hair.

Lee sighed, "yes i do. But baby, they are so beautiful together...and you know they really do love each other. I don't see what it could hurt..."

“Yeah....they are. You're right." Curtis held Lee's hand and lead him outside so they could leave.

-

Oliver held Tom’s hand again as he had to shift down to drive before he pulled out of the hospital parking lot. "Feeling better?"

Tom sighed. "Everything is still...blank."

Oli smiled. "I'm sorry Love." He kissed Tom's hand and held it tighter. "It's going to be fine."

Tom sighed softly. "I just want to be able to remember you..."

Oliver nodded and looked at Tom. "It's okay. You will." He smiled and leaned over, kissing his shoulder. Tom smiled softly, running his fingers through his hair. Oli kissed Tom's hand again. "Well, we're
Miss Looney Luna: almost home babe." He smiled and ran his thumbs over his brother's knuckles. Tom smiled softly and let his heart flutter. He couldn't really remember much, but this feeling in his stomach told him it was right.

Oliver smiled and slowly pulled into the driveway. He stopped the car and put it in park, then looked over at Tom. "It's home." Tom smiled, it was small, but cozy. He fumbled with the seat belt. Oliver giggled and unlatched Tom's seat belt for him. He walked around the side and opened Tom's door, helping him out. "It's a little messy."

Tom shrugged. "Maybe it will jar my memory...I should probably be scared..." he chuckled softly.

Oli shook his head and unlocked the door, leading his brother into his home. He sat down on the couch and held onto Tom while he sat next to him. "Remember anything?"

Tom looked around. He shook his head sadly. "No." He buried his head in the crook of Oliver’s neck. He sniffed softly. "Thunderstorms..."

Oli bit his lip. "You hated thunderstorms. I'd always hold you when we were younger. You'd be so scared...you'd make me protect you."

Tom blushed softly. "Thank you for that..." He gently kissed Oli on the neck.

Oliver let a soft sound escape his lips and he pulled Tom's face up. He kissed him slowly and pulled him on top of his body. After a few heated minutes, he pulled away. "You're welcome, Love."
♠ ♠ ♠
We worked hard on this...we hope you guys like it a lot!