Status: Re-writing parts of this story. :] We love you guys.

If It Means a Lot to You, Tom Sykes

Chapter Two

Tom looked around the room and sighed, nothing seemed familiar. He curled up on the couch and felt like he was going to cry. He wished he could remember ANYTHING. Oliver could just watch him slowly breaking down. And at the moment, that was what he was doing. He was sitting on the other side of the room in a chair, watching Tom. He wished he could tell him he was his brother...but that would ruin everything Tom would HATE him for that. "Are you alright Tom?" He stood up and slowly made his way over to him. He sat down and put an arm around his waist.

Tom flinched slightly. He shook his head, tears leaking down his cheeks. "I don't remember anything Oliver! I don't remember your last name, my middle name, or even if I’m a virgin! I don't know my parents, I don't even know how fucking old I am!"

Oliver sighed and pulled Tom over onto his lap, kissing the stitches in his head. "My last name is Sykes...You’re 19." He held him closer.

Tom blinked softly, wiping his tears. "But the doctor said my name was Sykes..." He looked at Oliver in question, massaging his knuckles lightly.

Oliver laughed. "Coincidence. That's why you call me your brother." He kissed all of Tom's tears away. "Now, please don't cry...I'll cry."

Tom blushed softly and kissed him lightly. "You aren't mad at me for not being able to remember?"

“Of course not. I'd never be mad...I love you a lot Tom. This wouldn't stop that." He lifted Tom up and lay down, pulling him on top.

Tom blushed brightly. He threaded his fingers through Oliver's hair gently. "You are too good to me..." He kissed him lightly.

Oli laughed. "Mm and..." he bit his lip. "Maybe we'll see about the virgin thing."

Tom smirked softly, "Well, was I? If I was your best friend, I’m sure I told you?" He sat up on the base of his hips.

Oli giggled childishly and nibbled on Tom's neck. "As far as I know you were..." Tom moaned softly and shivered, massaging his stomach. "What if we...never mind." Oli smiled and kissed Tom.

Tom smiled softly, "What if we...what?

Oliver licked his lips and pressed his lips against Tom's neck. "What if I asked to have sex with you...would you be afraid?"

“No." Tom answered simply, his throat vibrating in a light moan.

Oli smirked. "I'd be anxious though. What if I was rough?" He gently palmed Tom's bum and licked his soft neck. "What if it hurt?"

Tom groaned softly, rocking his hips forward. He kissed Oliver as he hovered over him, "I don't really care." Oliver smirked and lifted Tom up, rubbing his bottom hard. He kissed him back hungrily and moaned against his lips. Tom whimpered for more and ground himself down. He wondered if he was this sexual before. He honestly doubted it. His hair fell into his face and he gently bit into his brother's neck.

Oliver gasped then moaned. "Tom." He put a hand on his lower back and eased it down into the back of his jeans.

Tom jumped slightly and moaned against Oliver’s neck. He bit harder, loving the taste. He gently unbuttoned Oliver’s jeans and petted him through his boxers. Ugh, Tom." Oli moaned and pulled Tom's jeans off, prodding around his entrance. "Mm got me...hard."

Tom blushed softly, pulling back. "C-can I ask something?"

Oliver looked up and petted Tom's cheek. "Anything. What is it?"

Tom's face turned crimson. "I-can...my...first time...be in a bed?" He thumbed gently at Oliver's hips.

Oliver gently pulled himself away from Tom and lifted him up. "Of course." He carried him to the bed and laid him down, lying down on top of his body. "You're beautiful Tom." Oli kissed him slowly and moved his hand back to where it had been before.

Tom moaned softly, biting his lip. "Thank you..." he gripped delicately at Oliver's back.

"You're welcome baby." Oliver kissed his nose and started pulling Tom's jeans off, along with his boxers. "Scared?"

Tom shook his head, "I-I trust you..." He kissed Oliver's navel and pulled his shirt off.

Oliver nodded. "Alright Tom..." He gently stroked Tom's erection a few times and gave him a gentle lick. "I love you. I want you to know that.

Tom nodded, his eyes closed. He arched his back and whimpered his name, he honestly wanted this.

Oli smiled and took his fingers, putting them to Tom's lips. "Suck on these for a minute Love." Tom took his fingers into his mouth, humming. Oli began petting Tom's hair. "Mm, good boy. Go on baby." Tom wrapped and rolled his tongue over the fingers gently. Oliver smiled and pulled his fingers out of Tom's mouth. "Thank you sweetie." He spread Tom's legs and pushed a finger against his puckered hole. "Take a deep breath and I'll push in as soon as you do."

Tom took a deep breath and gripped Oliver's back. Oliver pushed his finger in and waited for Tom to adjust. "You alright babe?" Tom wiggled his hips and groaned, nodding. "Good." He smiled and moved his finger in. "Fuck you're tight. You have to be a virgin..."

Tom blushed and kissed him, noticing a light pain. Oliver kissed him back and rubbed his insides lovingly. "I love you Tom Sykes. So much."

Tom moaned, feeling himself grow more in arousal. "Fu-fuck..."

Oli let his finger work his brother open and he slipped another one in, kissing Tom gently. "I'm...a lot bigger than my fingers." He pulled his boxers off and guided Tom's hand to his dick. "Oh fuck."

Tom instinctually wrapped his fingers around him and gradually moved his hand, gently pumping him. He palmed loosely and kissed Oliver's neck. Oli smiled and kissed Tom's perfect lips. "It's okay right? I'm not hurting you badly?" Tom shook his head, moaning. He loved it. "Mm, right." Oliver added another finger and pulled Tom open. He licked inside of Tom and kissed his hole.

Tom's hips jerked and he moaned, deep in the back of his throat. "I wa-want you..." he breathed, "now."

Oli moaned. "Wha...Now?" He sighed and pulled his fingers out, rubbing his tongue up and down over Tom's hole. "I have to get my lube from the bathroom." Oliver stood and went to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror and blushed. His face was red. He felt around in a drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. With butterflies in his stomach, he returned to Tom. Tom looked at him, his eyes half lidded. He kissed Oliver, passion lacing his tongue. Oli kissed back hotly and uncapped the lube, drizzling it over Tom's now slightly open hole. He squirted some onto his cock and moaned while he spread it. "Mm, Tom, tell me how you want to do this..."

Tom whimpered softly, "I just want you inside of me..."

Oli smirked. This made him have an advantage. "If you don't tell me I won't fuck you." Tom's eyes widened and his lip trembled. He needed this so bad. He ground his hips up into Oliver's. Oli moaned and put his lips to Tom's neck. "Tell me."

Tom scratched at his back lightly. "I-I want to be able to see you..." he blushed softly, pulling at the blanket lightly.” I wa-want you to control me..." he couldn't get a brighter shade of red.

Oliver's lips twitched up and he pulled Tom's legs apart as wide as they would go. He slipped between them and held him open while he pushed his head against his opening. "Shit..." Time almost stopped. Oli was getting his wish-to fuck his brother. But in this condition. "Tom..." Tom moaned softly and lifted his hips. His stomach was aching in want. He kissed Oliver deeply. Oli gently kissed Tom back. He could feel the want in his brother's lips. So softly, he pressed inside, letting Tom's warmth envelope him. Tom's back arched sharply and he purred. He pushed his hips forward. Oliver moaned and began petting Tom's hair, pushing it from his face. "Mm, you okay?"

He shook gently and nodded, releasing his grip on the bed sheets. "Y-you are so..." He whimpered. "Big."

Oli nodded and pushed his face into Tom's neck. "I told you I was baby."

Tom wiggled his hips, getting used to Oliver's size. He whimpered and moved his hips up. He wanted more of his brother, and the nail marks proved it. "Shit, you're tight." Oli gasped and thrust in hard. Tom moaned and rolled his hips, kissing Oliver. He dug his nails into Oliver's back. Oliver cried out Tom's name and pushed their lips together hard, biting him. Tom moaned and gripped harder, pushing his hips up further. Oliver shuddered. "Tom...you're insanely tight and hot."

Tom blushed and caressed Oliver's face. "I love you Oli. So much."

Oliver bit his lip and looked at Tom. "I love you too."

Tom threaded his fingers in Oliver's hair. "I-I won't pull. I know you hate it..." Tom's eyes widened. He actually remembered something!

Oliver blinked and stopped. "Oh baby. You remembered." He put his lips to Tom's and smiled. "Remember anything else?"

Tom kissed him, "no." he couldn't remember anything else.

Oliver nodded. "Alright…I'm proud that you remember that though." He kissed him lightly. Tom nodded, wiggling his hips. He wanted Oliver to fuck him through the mattress as congratulation. Oli smirked and kissed his neck, then began thrusting his hips forward like crazy, pinning Tom's wrists down. Tom cried out and shuddered. He wrapped his legs around his brother, making them closer. Oliver moaned out Tom's name into his ear and slowly kissed his lips. "Fuck...mm, you're tight. Shit, Tom. Ugh!"

Tom groaned, twisting his hips lightly. He bit Oliver's lip, pulling at his piercings. He tasted so sweet and vulgar, he needed the taste, and he needed Oliver. Oliver's lips were tingling with Tom's biting. It made him shake, and he started drizzling pre-cum into Tom's hole.

Tom sucked on his lip and groaned, he had never felt a sensation like that. He started to palm at his erection. "Shit that's hot." Oliver laced his fingers between Tom's and stroked his hard member. "Your skin's...smooth." He moaned and his hips jerked. Tom's breath hitched, he bit into Oliver's neck, tasting blood. He came jaggedly in between their chests. His mind was racing and he began to moan huskily.

"Oh shit baby br-" Oli bit his lip and moaned while he came in long spurts inside of Tom. "Fuck." Tom moaned from the heat of it and kissed him, not catching his brother's horrid blunder. He still gripped Oliver's shoulders, not wanting him to move just yet.

Oliver panted and felt like panicking. "I love you ."

Tom ran his fingers through his hair. "I love you too Oli."

“I…can't believe we just...I waited so long to do that Tom." Oliver lost his breath and closed his eyes, holding Tom. "I hope I didn’t hurt you babe. You just...terribly confused." Oliver looked down and a tear slipped down his face. "I want you to remember." He held him tight.

Tom wiped the tears away. "Don't cry...please. I want to remember everything, too! But...the doctor said...it may ne-never happ..." He started choking up, tears running hard down his face. Oliver pressed his lips hard against Tom's and kept kissing him, though the tears never left. Tom whimpered, clinging to him. Their bodies molded perfectly together. He shook as a sob racked his rib cage.

Oliver rubbed his fingers over Tom's cheek and pulled back. "Don't be upset Tom. I'm right here. I love you baby."

Tom nodded, burying his face in Oliver's neck. "I just wish I could remember everything that you do...the fun we had...or at least...anything."

Oliver sighed. "It's okay. You will one day."

Tom sniffled. "But it is possible that I won't..."

Oliver smiled. "You will. I'll help you, baby. I'll make everything okay again and you'll...remember everything." Even at his own expense.

Tom smiled weakly. "Thank you Oliver. That means so much."

Oli smiled and gently pulled his hips back, sliding out of Tom. He kissed his shoulders and went to get him a towel to clean him up with. Tom blushed softly. He looked so, sweaty. He watched Oliver walk way, having to admit to himself that he was so lucky to have such a beautiful boy. The whole ordeal seemed rather, forbidden...but it made Tom want it more.

Oliver walked back in the bedroom with a towel and a wet cloth. He started to rub it over Tom's torso and gently dabbed at his entrance. The towel followed, dabbing the wetness away. He leaned forward and kissed him lovingly, licking his perfect lips.

Tom smiled against his lips and blushed. He leaned forward, gently nipping at his lip. "I love you."

Oliver smiled. "I love you too darling." He tossed the towel and cloth into the bathroom and hugged Tom tight. Tom nuzzled his face into Oliver's chest. He was always so warm, so peaceful. Tom was nothing like that, he constantly was just a bundle of nerves ready to burst.

Oliver's hands rubbed down Tom's stomach. "Tom...can you remember the time when you were 7...you fell off your skateboard and I kissed your knee better?"

Tom shook his head; defeated. "nothing." he ran this fingers through Oliver's hair. "did you used to have dirty blondish brown hair?"

Oliver smiled. "You remember?" He kissed him lovingly and held him close.

Tom nodded softly. "I used to think it was so beautiful...I would just want to sit and play with it, but SJ would be a total bitch and show off, teasing me." he surprised himself with the outburst.

Oliver smirked. "That fucking bitch. Making fun of my little bro- best friend. I fucking hate her." He kissed Tom and rubbed his back. Shit, I need to be more careful…

Tom blushed softly. "i kind of like it when you call me your little brother..." he kissed Oliver's love bite.

"I'm sorry. It's just a little awkward. I'm so used to calling you that." He kissed Tom and hugged him tightly.

Tom sighed softly. "it doesn't bother me. It makes me think that i might actually have some of my old personality..."

Oliver's lips twitched up and he rubbed all over him. "I'll help you remember it."

Tom nuzzled his neck with his nose. "Tell me stories?"

Oliver nodded. "Once when you were about 10 we were outside at my house, and you were crying because it was your birthday and you didn't get anything you wanted...I kissed you." Oli blushed, shaking his head. It really happened...and he was old enough to know better...he still kissed his little brother. "You wouldn't talk to me for a week."

Tom looked shocked, memory flooding back. "but i loved it, you were my first."

Oli smiled. "I loved you then...with all of my heart. I still love you now."

Tom looked up at him, moving hair out of his face. "then why do you look so…sad?"

Oliver sighed and shook his head. "It's nothing Tom." He pressed their lips together softly. "I'll tell you some other time."

Tom pulled back and sighed. "you promise?"

Oli nodded. "Yeah, of course baby." Oliver rubbed his fingers over Tom's neck and smiled.

Tom shuddered softly. Oliver's hands were blissful. He kissed the corner of Oliver's mouth and sighed, leaning against the pillows on the bed.

Oli smiled and held onto him. "Wanna hear more stories about you...about us?" He smiled and stroked back Tom's thin hair. Tom nodded, enthusiastic. He hoped he would at least remember the little stuff. He touched Oliver's cheek gently.

Well," he started, looking into Tom's eyes. "When you first started high school, you were always getting beat up and when I asked you why, you wouldn't tell me. Turns out, someone found out you were bisexual. Because you liked some boy." Oli giggled softly. "I got in a fight with them ’cause I wouldn't let you fight."

Tom blushed softly. "you didn't get hurt did you?! And did you know who the guy was?"

Oli smirked. "You want the truth?" He laughed. "They beat the shit out of me. But whatever." He kissed his cheek and sighed. "No, I don’t."

Tom kissed him softly. He didn't want to see Oliver do something like that and get hurt. "thank you for doing that...you shouldn't have done that."

Oli shrugged. "I don't give a fuck." He laid down next to Tom and rubbed his side. "You have a scar from it right...here?" He held Tom's hair up in the back and glanced at the back of his shoulder. "Yep, right there.”

Tom looked down and ran his hand gently down the faint line. "its not that big...you shouldn't have had to stick up for me, what is something else that you can tell me?"

Oliver smiled and kissed his scar lightly. "Well...do you want to know about highschool or when we were little?"

Tom shrugged. "Anything? How did we meet?"

Oli didnt have an answer for that one…so he improvised. "Our parents were close."

Tom nodded, accepting the answer. He laid his head on Oliver's chest. "what is something recent?"

Oli bit his lip. "Um..." He smiled. "Babe w-we haven't talked a lot recently...I think you were upset with me..." He sighed and touched his chest, where Tom was laying. "I'm sorry for whatever made you mad...I really am."

Tom smirked softly, he at least had to laugh at himself. "all is forgotten. Tell me one where we were little."

Oliver giggled. "Um, well once when you were two, I made you eat dog shit..."

Tom thumped his chest and pouted. "That’s not very nice..."

"I'm sorry!" He smiled and kissed him gently. "I love you..."

"i love you too. But that is mean! I was two! I hope i got you back." Tom pouted gently.

“You did." Oli kissed Tom's cheek gently. "You made me want you for a good eighteen years."

Tom smiled softly, caressing his cheek. "I’ve loved you since i first knew what love was..." he blinked, where did that come from?

Oliver's breath hitched and he just stared at Tom. "Really? You...remember?" He held him close.

Tom blushed brightly, biting my lip. "I...think I do. I remember this feeling, only with you...that is all i can remember though. I'm sorry."

Oliver's stomach flipped and he slowly started kissing Tom, passionately. All of the love he'd built up for his baby brother behind it.

Tom groaned softly into the kiss and kissed back, matching his brother's passion. He moved to where he was hovering over Oliver and wrapped his arms around his torso.

Tom's touch made Oli nervous. He kissed him back then slowly bit down into his lip, making it start to bleed. "Mgh, Tom..."

Tom pulled back and kissed his chest. "Wh-what is wrong Oli? Did i do something wrong?" fear and embarrassment spiked his eyes, showing on his face.

Oli shook his head and took a breath. "No...I just..." He held Tom tight. "I just...was thinking."

Tom nodded softly, not wanting to push it. He didn't want Oliver to be upset with him. He laid his head on Oliver's upper chest and tried to keep his mind blank.

"It's late baby. Come on, let's get some sleep, alright?" Oliver stroked Tom's hair softly. "We've been up all day. And I fucked you pretty hard..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well we wrote this in three to four days.
Though we only have ONE comment so far,
We're happy to say we have 8 subscribers and 34 people read the first chapter!
More comments and subscribers would be heavily appreciated.
Courtney and I LOVE you all. <3
Ps, we're writing this in kind of role play form.
Therefore we dont really pick who writes what chapter.
Tom:Courtney
Oli:Me

Lee:Courtney
Curtis:Me

Anyone else is just...whoever. :D