Sequel: The Harsh Truth
Status: complete.

Mysophobia

Averi

Everything just seemed like a blur of movement. Clothes were removed quickly. Heated kisses were shared. Mouths were bruised from the force used. The flesh of our necks was abused from teeth and tongue.

I pushed Sky back onto his, positioning myself between his legs. I hissed as our groins made contact. The boxers created great friction between them and I realized I had lost my breath.

The two of us were panting heavily. Both of us were only in boxers now and I wanted to make sure he wanted to do this. If this was going to happen I wanted to make sure Sky was ready. I didn’t want him to regret it in the morning.

“Are you sure?” I ask and I cursed myself mentally for the breathy-ness in my voice.

Sky nods before putting his arms around my neck. One of his hands entangled itself in my hair before pulling me down for another heated kiss. Our tongues danced and explored each other’s mouths before I pulled away to kiss down his already marked neck.

I sucked, bit at his pulse point causing his back to arch up. I could feel his heart rate against my lips.

I was hesitant as my hand skimmed down his sweat-covered chest, just feeling the skin beneath my sensitive fingers was causing me to go crazy.

Our hips seemed to be shy at first, only rubbing against one another softly. Once they got acquainted the grinding became rough and hard. Sky moaned as the boxers created great friction between us.

The heat coiling in the bottom of my stomach was insane. I groaned as one powerful thrust up from Skyler left me dying to finish. It was starting to actually hurt…

My hand worked its way down, down, down, until I felt the hair of his happy trail. My hand wrapped around the top of his boxers and stilled for only a sliver of a moment before slipping the last article of clothing off.

Sky was left before me in nothing and I felt my eyes wondering over his body, taking in every detail I could.

My hand wrapped around his cock then and the moan I got was enough to coax me on. I began to pump his member with slow, hesitant strokes that I knew was driving him insane. Sky groaned and his nails dug into my back.

I smirked against the skin of his collarbone before I bit down. Sky moaned as my pumps began to get faster as I got more confidence. Skyler cursed as I ran my thumb over his slit, using the pre-cum as lubricant I begin to pick up the pace.

Sky pulled me away from his collarbone in favor for a kiss. His tongue pushed past my lips and roamed every inch of my mouth. I groaned at the white-hot feeling coursing through my veins.

I ran my thumb over his slit again and Skyler moaned loudly into our kiss before he came into my hand. I pumped his member a few more times to help milk out the orgasm before I slipped off my own boxers off. There was really nothing stopping us no. No clothes left, no one around…

I glanced up at Skyler to see his eyes scanning over me. I decided to look around the room for some lube. When I didn’t see any in plan sight I asked, “Lube?”

The blush on Sky’s cheeks got darker before he grumbled, “Side drawer.”

I grinned at how bitchy and nervous he was getting. I reached over to the drawer before opening it and pulling out the lube. I looked at Skyler one more time to see he looked just as nervous as I did, but wanted it all the same.

I took in a deep breath before opening the lube and coating three of my fingers. I rested myself between Sky’s legs before looking him straight in the eye and saying, “It’s going to hurt at first ok.”

He nods before putting his arms around me again. I lean down to kiss his lips as I slip one finger in. Sky tensed beneath me and I could only imagine how uncomfortable he was feeling. I slipped a second one in and Skyler groaned in my mouth. I was wondering if it was from pain or pleasure. Finally I inserted the third and now Sky’s hips were meeting my fingers. I curled them and Sky let out a loud moan as his back arched in a way I didn’t think possible.

I slipped my fingers away and Sky let out a moan of disappointment. I chuckled before coating myself and throwing both his legs over my shoulders. My hands held onto his hips as I positioned myself at his entrance.

“Love making,” that’s what this was. It wasn’t sex that word doesn’t have any real meaning. This was “love making.” It was kind of frightening to think of it like that, but at the same time it caused butterflies to erupt in my stomach.

So with those thoughts in mind I slowly pushed in. I hissed at the tight heat that wrapped itself around me. Skyler groaned and his face scrunched up in pain after I had pushed all the way inside.

The heat around my cock was unbelievable. I wanted to move, I wanted to thrust into him as hard as I could, but I didn’t want to hurt him so I waited. I rested my head against his check and took in deep breaths as the heat inside my stomach was driving me insane.

“M-Move,” Sky ordered and I was so relieved he finally said I could. I wasn’t sure if I could have waited any longer.

I pulled out before slowly pushing back in. I wanted to let Sky adjust first. I didn’t want it to hurt I wanted him to be just as pleasured as I was.

It was messy at first. Neither of us had done this before so we weren’t sure how to do it. Every time I’d thrust Skyler would move. After the third thrust, though, Sky’s hips were meeting my thrusts.

I groaned as the tight heat around me became unbearable. I was thrusting up hard and fast now. Sky’s moans echoed around the room as I moved inside him. His forgotten member was grinding against my stomach now.

I wrapped my fist around his burning arousal and began pumping along with my thrusts. His shouts got louder as I went faster. My hips were becoming jerky though and I knew I was getting close, so close. I just needed something to send me over.

I ran my thumb over Sky’s slit and he shouted my name as he came over both our chests. That’s what I needed to go over. I needed to hear my name fly past those lips and soon I was unloading myself inside him.

I continued to pump him to help milk out his orgasm. I got in a few more thrusts before finally we both collapsed back onto the bed, out of breath and tired.

“Happy birthday, love,” I whisper against Skyler’s neck before placing a kiss on his neck.

“Best birthday present ever,” I heard him whisper and I don’t think I was meant to hear it but I did. I chuckled lightly before slowly pulling out and rolling onto my side and leaning over the side of the bed to grab my shirt.

I used it to wipe our chests off before pulling Sky into my chest. We both were hot and sweaty, but I think I can say for the both of us that we were too tired to move. Skyler curled up in my arms and I rested my head on top his head.

My eyes were becoming heavy and I knew sleep was going to take me over soon. So before I went to sleep I made sure to whisper, “I love you Skyler.”

I felt him smile before he whispered, “I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
-blushes- I wanted my beloved Emy to read this first but she was off MSN before I finished =[
So I hope she likes it when she reads it
I felt like the love making between these two should be a bit hesitant and not crazy ya know?
It just didn't suit them
Anywas,
Comment and tell me how I did?
Subscribe too!