Sequel: The Harsh Truth
Status: complete.

Mysophobia

Skyler

I always heard that the next few days were uncomfortable: Not with the relationship, but physically. I felt very open, just laying in bed naked, even after having sex. I wanted to get up and pull clothes on, but there were obsticals in the way: One, the physical pain I knew I was going to end up feeling sooner or later, and two, Averi was sleeping on my arm, and I didn't want to wake him. I sighed and pulled the sheet up to my chest.

I shut my eyes, just listening to Averi's breathing. Softly, I could hear my mother in the kitchen, and I secretly wondered if she knew Averi had slept over. Today, she'll find many things that I wouldn't want her to know, but it's kind of hard to hide them.

I could feel Ave stirring, gradually waking up. I opened my eyes and glanced at him. I moved closer to him, as his eyes slowly opened. His smile was the best thing I could ever see first thing in the morning. It cheers me up, just looking at it. I kissed him, before wishing him a good morning.

"You, too." His smile got bigger, "I really love you, Sky."

My heart was pounding so hard, I could feel the beating in my stomach. I grinned, and I pressed my lips to his once more, "I love you, too."

His eyes trailed my body, before he finally admitted that I needed to put clothes on. Appearently, the lack of clothes was making him horny. It made me blush, as I pointed out that he would need to get up first, since he was laying on my arm.

He sighed and sat up, releasing my arm from its prison. My arm started to wake and the annoying feeling of pins shot through my veins.

I slowly brought myself to a sitting position, wincing as pain shot through my ass. It hurt so bad.

Averi felt bad, I could tell. His eyes were filled with concern as he looked at me. He moved to hug me, and he kissed my hair. "I'm sorry."

"Do you regret it?" I asked, staring straight into his eyes.

He bit his lip, as he watched me shift uncomfortably. But he shook his head, "I don't."

I slowly pulled myself out of the bed and started to pull last night's boxers on. It was hard. The pain I was feeling gave me a lot of dificulties, but I managed.

"Then don't apologize. Averi, I wanted this as much as you wanted this: And neither of us are regretting it. The pain is just a consequence. You have to accept them no matter what."

--

Averi and I were still together through the summer, and the whole way through the next school year, my dear readers. In fact, we're still together today. And loving him was the best thing I've ever done. We have been through a lot, and it only brings us emotionally closer. My dear readers, it is like a version of Beauty and the Beast. When I had Mysophobia, I was distracted from the best things in life because I was always fighting myself. I was trying to run from pointless things that I'd never be able to get away from. When Averi came into my life, he made me angry, annoyed: Just like Belle made the Beast feel, but in the end, they fell in love.

But just because I'm saying we're still together and happy, it doesn't mean that everything is perfect. We fight every now and then, mostly about stupid stuff, but when we make up, it brings us emotionally closer.

We are currently living over three-thousand miles away from Maine, in a small town located in California. It's nice and quiet, very relaxing.

Averi and I are working, so we can afford the apartment. I work more hours, just so he can go to college for a few hours almost every morning. He planned on going to college. I didn't: I just wanted to get out of the education systems. Maybe I'll go to school later on, but it's not very high on my list. I like working at the small music shop. It's not crowded, and I'm rarely busy: I can just mess with the instruments.

My dear readers, I am so in love with Averi.

And this is just the beginning.
♠ ♠ ♠
There will be a sequel, but we're planning it out right now.
Maybe you can give us ideas in some comments.
It would be greatly appreciated.

**The sequel can be found here: The Harsh Truth

Comment/Promote <3