Shattered In Pieces

One

I looked over to my girlfriend Jill, waiting for her to stop talking. She was going a million words a minute to her best friend Ashley, and I was talking to Ashley's boyfriend, Johnny. We all sat together around a lunch table at the school.

"Jill...Jill... Baby, stop for a second!" I laughed. She blushed, turning to me with a small smile. "Will you go to prom with me?"

"Of course I will!" she smiled, standing up and sitting on my lap before pressing her lips to mine. I kissed back but pulled away with a smile.

"I love you." I smiled.

"I-I love you...too..." she mumbled shyly.

"But... You'll really go to prom with me? After all these years of saying how overrated it is?"

"I'd do anything for you, Jimmy."

"You can continue your talk about our adventure at the beach last night." I chuckled. She kissed my cheek before getting up and sitting back down next to Ashley.

"Wow...!" Johnny laughed. "I thought she was so against it that she'd say no!"

"Well she loves me! Of course she'll go with me!"

"Okay then...wanna tell me about your adventure at the beach last night?" he asked with a laugh.

"Let's see...we took a walk down the beach...found a giant shell...took a swim...watched the sun set over the water-"

"You did not!"

"Wha-?"

"You didn’t see the sun set last night; you were too busy with your tongue down her throat!" Johnny said, laughing. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"What's the issue with that?" I chuckled.

"I don't know, but I'm surprised you two weren’t naked!"

"Who said we weren’t?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him.

"You did it at the beach last night!?"

"No, but how amazing would it be if we did?"

"Dude, you'll be lucky if you get her on prom night."

"I don’t care when we do it, if we do it! I just want it to be special-" I stopped. "Do you think something's funny Johnny?"

"Yup! You want sex to be special!" he was almost on the floor laughing.

"Well I really like her! Now with you and Ashley, you two are a different story!"

"Oh really? Why?"

"Jill and I are very...quiet and preserved. You and Ashley are all over each other twenty four- seven!"

"That's not true!"

"Yes it is! Maybe you would see it if you didn’t have your tongue down her throat!"

"Shut up!" he said, blushing.

"Hey, Jimmy?" Jill asked curiously.

"Yes babe?"

"What would you do if I stood you up on prom night?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah! what just happened?!

new story. comment and subscribe. this one is really good :D