Shattered In Pieces

Two

I sighed, shaking my head. "Uh...probably be really upset, and try to understand why you would do something crazy like that to your baby."

"Oh...okay." she giggled, turning to Ashley.

"What's that all about?" Johnny asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I dunno, she's been doing this for like, three weeks where she comes up with these crazy ideas and then asks what I'd do if it really happened.

"Rather her ask than do though... I think it's just a game." Johnny shrugged a little, running a hand through his black and blonde mohawk.

"Why do you say that?" I asked curiously. He didn’t get a chance to answer. Ashley came up to us and wrapped her arms around one of Johnny's.

"Hey Johnny?" she asked cutely, rubbing his arm.

"Yes, baby?" he immediately smiled.

"What would you do if I wasn’t really a D and I just stuffed my bra to look good?" she giggled.

"I'd call you a liar because I know better!" he stuck his tongue out at her.

"I told you that you were all over each other!" I laughed. Ashley giggled and went back to her seat.

"What the fuck was that?" Johnny whined.

"Looks like Ashley is picking up Jill's ways-"

"Hey babe?" Jill asked again. I rested my head on my hand.

"Ya babe?" I sighed.

"What would you do, if I told you I hated you I hated you, and I left you for Matt?"

"Cry..." I mumbled, looking away.

"No, really. What would you do?"

"I just told you! I would cry!"

"Why?" I couldn’t tell if she was serious or not.

"Because I fucking love you!"

"O-okay... I'm sorry..." she bit her lip.

"I'm sorry too...i just don’t like these games..."

"Why not...? you know I'm teasing..."

"Not when you say stuff like that I don’t..."

"So if I don’t ask stuff like that I can still play?"

"I guess..." I sighed softly.

"Johnny?" Ashley asked innocently. "What would you do if I told you Jill and I have sex after you leave every night, and that I was only with you to hide that I was Lesbian?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter, i'm at school :D
expect another one when i get home in about 45 minutes XD

please comment and update, thanks and i love you to those that did :)